KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey KillerChef, everything is looking great! Check out my post about +DIF/-DIF and Epinasty, I think it might be helpful for understanding your leaf clawing with some of the lower than normal temperatures recently. Keep up the good work!

-Meeks

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hey KillerChef, everything is looking great! Check out my post about +DIF/-DIF and Epinasty, I think it might be helpful for understanding your leaf clawing with some of the lower than normal temperatures recently. Keep up the good work!

-Meeks

Thank you very much for the compliments and info I will most definitely check out your post I appreciate you stopping in and ill be by you thread asap to see whats going on much respect brother take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Got the tent cleaned up going to transplant my clones tonite. Ive been wanting to put some pics up but ive been busy as hell heres the nutrients for next run. Im trying the hydroponic research veg+bloom and their size and life powders running slacker moisture formula coco mix from botanicare on a drip and running a drain to waste. Smoking some grape ape out of my swiss perc. Alot has changed since i was last active i hope all the cool people ive met on here have bedn well.

Much respect friends
KC420

20140810 000516
20140810 002415
20140810 002352
20140810 002313
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks just blaze i appreciate it got 10 gogi ogs going into flower soon much more good things to come

KC420

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Ive got 19 new seedlings started ive got 2 hazemans madness, 4 bodhis goji og and 2 apollo 11, 5 house of funks frost hammer, 2 cannaventures jazzberry jam X lavender, 3 pisces genetics SSH F2s, and 1 OGRascal white s1. Ive got 10 clones bodhis goji og ive got 2 different phenos that ive found. They were just transplanted into 3 gal pots of botanicare slacker moisture coco blend. I will be topping them today and flipping to 12/12 in the next 2 weeks when the beef up more.

20140810 021319
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Just ordered some new beans cant wait theres going to be some fire in the mix forsure..

New gear
Dynasty seeds
Caramel candy kush
Pineapple fields
Salmonn river og
Caramel cough
Ms. Universe

Sannies seeds
Herijuana
Jack berry f4
K.O kush

Hazemans
Headband

Ive been busy as hell lately been lagging on pics and i cant get the few i have to upload right now so ill try again in a few hope everyone is doing well respect farmers.....

Kc420

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just ordered some new beans cant wait theres going to be some fire in the mix forsure..

New gear
Dynasty seeds
Caramel candy kush
Pineapple fields
Salmonn river og
Caramel cough
Ms. Universe

Sannies seeds
Herijuana
Jack berry f4
K.O kush

Hazemans
Headband

Ive been busy as hell lately been lagging on pics and i cant get the few i have to upload right now so ill try again in a few hope everyone is doing well respect farmers.....

Kc420
Fuck ya chef. Hope you crush it

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Stoped by a friends today hes growing a cut i gave him the strain is house of frosts frost hammer these buds were on a 3ft tall plant pretty chunky buds.....

Kc420

20140828 204241
20140828 204315
20140828 204257
JAWS

JAWS

New gear
Dynasty seeds
Caramel candy kush
Pineapple fields
Salmonn river og
Caramel cough
Ms. Universe

Sannies seeds
Herijuana
Jack berry f4
K.O kush

Hazemans
Headband

Kc420

whats the story on those SALMONN RIVER OG!!!......

sounds good:)

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

whats the story on those SALMONN RIVER OG!!!......

sounds good:)

Im really hoping for some fire out of them im really excited about the pineapple fields, ms. Universe and the salmon river og ill post pics of them when i pop them im cracking them asap they're on the way as we speak thanks for dropping by brother hope u are doing well.....

Kc420

JAWS

JAWS

Im really hoping for some fire out of them im really excited about the pineapple fields, ms. Universe and the salmon river og ill post pics of them when i pop them im cracking them asap they're on the way as we speak thanks for dropping by brother hope u are doing well.....

Kc420

thanks for the reply but can you speak to the genetics of the SALMONN RIVER OG?

doing good here my friend.

thank you;)

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Bubba Kuh x blue heron#111. The blue heron is blue magoo x blue magoo/huckleberry

Thanks for the info dwb and thanks for droping by ☺

thanks for the reply but can you speak to the genetics of the SALMONN RIVER OG?

doing good here my friend.

thank you;)

Also to add to what dwb said there is a ton of info on the dynasty genetics website he gives a pretty good description of all his gear one of the reasons i love bodhi he has awesome descriptions of his gear and its fire gear too lol glad to hear u are doing good brother ill post pics of all the beans ive popped so u can see first hand be safe guys.......

Kc420

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yea dynasty rocks! That huckleberry is freaking awesome! I'm shocked that it hasn't gotten more notice. And outdoors forget about it that huckleberry is a rocky....it'll knock ya out!

Top Bottom