Killerchefs tight quaters medi grow

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Killerchef's organic medi grow :)

:evilgrin0031: Whats up farmers heres my pretty small medical grow the first set of pics will be my flower tent and the second set will be my recently finished mother/clone/veg area and please take it easy one me i got all this going in my master bedroom were i still sleep and live lmao its literally the only free space i got and im doing what i can with it so lets see what i got going this is what used to be my master closet its now my flower tent that i was using as a veg room while i was working on the actual veg room im using a 5ftx2.5ft growlab with c02 lumatek 600 watt switchable ballast 400 watt hortilux MH for any veg time in this tent and a 600 watt hortilux hps for flower i have a cool sun 6 air cooled hood vented through my crawl space with a 6 inch can fan and a 4 inch inline booster fan pulling air through a can filter in the surrounding closet.Im using a positive pressure semi sealed room design in the flower tent the air out is just the small air leaks in the tent i have only fresh air and air conditioning going in along with c02 no actual air out venting of the tent just the surrounding closet by the ballast were it pulls the heat and any leaking odor through the can filter and out through the hood also i have a ozone junior to help with odor and ona gel in deep flower.I use organic nutrients and additives and make alot of beneficial/compost teas and primarily feed with those i use ocean forrest soil cut with 40% course perlite the i add ancient forrest humus, ewc's,and bene's,and a lil high nitrogen guano for veg and when transplant to bigger pots before flower i use same mix except instead of high N guano i use high p-k guano and heres a list of nutes/additives i have at the moment GO biothrive bloom and grow and CaMg+,humbolt honey es,hygrozyme,AN bud candy,carbo load,organic b-1,liquid karma,mycho madness,great white,veg/bloom guanos,earth worm castings,ancient forrest humus,dutch masters replicator,GH rapids start and i think thats about it at the moment
Im by no way a master but im here to show what i do and learn from you guys my next flower room will be an 8X8 area with 4000 watts and all this will be clone, mom, and vegetive plant gear but until i get my grow room back heres what i got going

100_1874_800x600_.jpg
100_1868_800x600_.jpg
100_1867_800x600_.jpg
100_1870_800x600_.jpg
100_1871_800x600_.jpg
100_1869_600x800_.jpg
100_1873_800x600_.jpg
100_1872_800x600_.jpg

These pics are my very simple mother/clone/veg area this is in my former master bathroom its also 5ftX2.5ft its tight but ill make it work i will probably still end up doing some veg time in the flower tent but probably only a week or 2 anyway in here im using 2 200 watt 6500k cfls a 4inch inline out through a phresh carbon filter i got my clone dome,my daisy cloner,storage,water from the shower that comes in handy lol and thats about it im also going to be using my exhale co2 bags in this room and a humidifier the new moms will go on the shelf where the clone dome and daisy cloner are and then the clone area will be on the wood board on the floor i have a seedling mat under the board because i didnt want to buy the thermostat for the seedling mat lmao and i didnt want the daisy cloner water getting to warm but i wanted the radiant heat because of cold drafts also i will be hanging a 2ft 2 light T5 cfl over them when i move the moms in and the clones to the floor anyway there that area is

VEGGING_AREA_004_800x600_.jpg
VEGGING_AREA_002_600x800_.jpg
VEGGING_AREA_001.JPG
VEGGING_AREA_005_800x600_.jpg
VEGGING_AREA_007_800x600_.jpg

And these next set of pics are my new seedlings and my grapefruit diesel mother im about to flower my momma and the rest will be going in the veg area until they get a lil bigger and i weed out the males then thats my new run looking for new mothers i got
ograskals white s1's X3 seedlings
hazeman madness(pre98bubbaXg13/hashplant) X4 seedlings
kid twist area51(g13hazeXaliendogf2's) x 4 seedlings
bohdi seeds apollo13 genus pheno X3 seedlings
HERBAL2_001_800x589_.jpg
HERBAL2_005_800x600_.jpg
HERBAL2_004_800x600_.jpg
HERBAL2_003_800x600_.jpg
HERBAL2_002_800x600_.jpg

And heres a couple bud shots from last run some just cut and some dried and cured the wet shots are blueberry gum and the dry shots go grapefruit diesel,blueberry gum,and afghani kush and then all 3 side by side hope you guys like them
100_1832.JPG
100_1833.JPG
100_1835_1024x768_.jpg
100_1888_640x320_.jpg
100_1898_640x343_.jpg
100_1902_640x347_.jpg
100_1891_640x275_.jpg
I will be updating as i can and posting any more info i think of thanks for checking out my grow every one hope you enjoy stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
plants looking nice and healthy bro.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

plants looking nice and healthy bro.
Thanks homie i really wanted some alien gear and they look great i spent alot of cash on seeds lol but i still think i want to grab a pack of GOD'S wiesel diesel alien for later and some evolution aliendog f3's too haha thanks for the nice gear bro much props cant wait for flower them
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

G

GrimloxK

thats what you call a small grow? lol you should peep my thread.

Great looking plants btw...hope to have mine look like that by harvest time.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

thats what you call a small grow? lol you should peep my thread.

Great looking plants btw...hope to have mine look like that by harvest time.
Thanks man i appreciate it and ima swing by and check out your thread asap and yeah harvest i wish you were here already damn wanna smoke some of my herb:( lol

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Here some more pics of some of the electrical/timers/controllers and a little more in depth pics of my co2 and air in/out and circulation fans the co2 bottle runs in through the back of the black fan and it blows it over the canopy and the white ac unit is ducted in right behind the same fan so it blows the cool air over the canopy too i have 3 fans in this little area i really like having a lot of air movement its always promoted good health,growth,and vitality for me i like my humidity around 40% in flower and 60-65% in veg but its ariond 40% at the moment until i get them moved and the humidifier hooked up anyway here those are

Herbals_3_006_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_013_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_011_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_012_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_004_600x800_.jpg
Herbals_3_003_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_010_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_002_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_001_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_005_800x600_.jpg

These pics are of the air out through the top of my flower tent in my master closet into my crawl space and out and the little wall vent is a ducted off my main ac/furnace ducting i had some duct work done in the hallway outside my room and asked the ac guys to throw a little vent into the closet they gave me a weird look and did it haha but i helps keep the ambient temps around the tent stable and help alot with overall cooling/heating inside the tent and i can close it off if not needed.
Herbals_3_007_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_008_800x600_.jpg
Herbals_3_009_800x600_.jpg

Hope everyones able to get a good idea of my rooms and set up ohh and also i always run the T5's in the flower tent i like the extra light and blue spectrum and i also dont count it toward my overall watts because its not HID light so there is actually 696 watts of light in this room in flower and 496 when i use it for vegging like i am at the moment i guess i should count it because its there anyway stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

greenguy

greenguy

Love your set up man...I have a very similar grow going at the moment, I'll be sure to check in from time to time

looks great!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Diggin your setup bro, I also have a tent similar to yours, trying to setup some mother/cloning areas as well. Your shit looks proper bruh! Nice and cuddy and VERY useable!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Love your set up man...I have a very similar grow going at the moment, I'll be sure to check in from time to time

looks great!

Diggin your setup bro, I also have a tent similar to yours, trying to setup some mother/cloning areas as well. Your shit looks proper bruh! Nice and cuddy and VERY useable!

:evilgrin0031:Thanks guys i put a whole lot of time into tweaking and adding and removing gear to get a room that has what i need to grow the dankest meds i can and as efficiently in the space i have
I grow for me,my wife and my dad im my dads caregiver and both my wife and i have are medical cards as well but my pops is 73 years old and really sick so im proud to grow him medicine that really helps his quality of life and give it to him free off charge its a pretty good feeling
Thanks for bringing me in to this world dad and R.I.P mom i love you guys
Anyway keep checkin in guys we will see what these new seeds turn out hopefully a lot more goodies lol thanks for all the good vibes everyone stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

:evilgrin0031:Thanks guys i put a whole lot of time into tweaking and adding and removing gear to get a room that has what i need to grow the dankest meds i can and as efficiently in the space i have
I grow for me,my wife and my dad im my dads caregiver and both my wife and i have are medical cards as well but my pops is 73 years old and really sick so im proud to grow him medicine that really helps his quality of life and give it to him free off charge its a pretty good feeling
Thanks for bringing me in to this world dad and R.I.P mom i love you guys
Anyway keep checkin in guys we will see what these new seeds turn out hopefully a lot more goodies lol thanks for all the good vibes everyone stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Mad props for what your doing for your dad homie! Bet he couldn't be happier with the son he raised! Thats respect right there.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Mad props for what your doing for your dad homie! Bet he couldn't be happier with the son he raised! Thats respect right there.
:evilgrin0031:Thanks for the comment brother i appreciate it and its only right to help him out because im able to and he did give me life anyway i originally wrote a very long reply to this but i felt it was a little to off the radar but the jist of it is i never had great relationships with either of my parents and im not some spoiled kid my parents werent the best but now im a parent and ive learned and grown a lot since i was a kid and all i can say is love the people that are worth loving and get rid of the rest and as for family almost nothing should be unforgivable just try to never do them wrong but if some shit happens work it out dont give up on your family real friends or yourself I lost my mom and wasted most of are relationship when she was alive fighting and being angry if i could change it all i would but i cant so now ive taken that lesson and i am trying to apply it to the rest of my life cherish what you got while you got it because for sure at some point you will die and if theres nothing after that then lets make sure there was plenty of happiness,fun, love, and respect while we were alive im not into dying with regrets and i will always regret not fixing things with my moms sooner so im trying to make sure i dont let something like that happen with my friends and family that i have left you never know when its gonna be over and there no certainty in whats out there after this so every one who reads this give a shout out to you parents or kids or long lost friends or family or your wife or husband or whatever and just let them know that you love them and you got there back theres enough hate and anger in the world and its a rough place but this is life we can either move on and grow or stay stuck in the negative vortex that the world is currently in at the end of the day its on all of us we are all connected to this earth so we are all connected to each other
stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

:evilgrin0031:Thanks for the comment brother i appreciate it and its only right to help him out because im able to anyway i originally wrote a very long reply to this but i felt it was a little to off the radar but the jist of it is i never had great relationships with either of my parents and im not some spoiled kid my parents werent the best but now im a parent and ive learned and grown a lot since i was a kid and all i can say is love the people that are worth loving and get rid of the rest and as for family almost nothing should be unforgivable just try to never do them wrong but if some shit happens work it out dont give up on your family real friends or yourself I lost my mom and wasted most of are relationship when she was alive fighting and being angry if i could change it all i would but i cant so now ive taken that lesson and i am trying to apply it to the rest of my life cherish what you got while you got it because for sure at some point you will die and if theres nothing after that then lets make sure there was plenty of happiness,fun, love, and respect while we were alive im not into dying with regrets and i will always regret not fixing things with my moms sooner so im trying to make sure i dont let something like that happen with my friends and family that i have left you never know when its gonna be over and there no certainty in whats out there after this so every one who reads this give a shout out to you parents or kids or long lost friends or family or your wife or husband or whatever and just let them know that you love them and you got there back theres enough hate and anger in the world and its a rough place but this is life we can either move on and grow or stay stuck in the negative vortex that the world is currently in at the end of the day its on all of us we are all connected to this earth so we are all connected to each other
stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks homie, I needed that more than you know right now. More than relative to my situation in life.

Truly touched bruh....Thank you!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks homie, I needed that more than you know right now. More than relative to my situation in life.

Truly touched bruh....Thank you!

Im happy that you got something from it some will some wont some will completely disregard it but either way i said most of what i had to my original was about 6 times longer and i still had more to type im at that point in life where i really think alot and when it comes to my family and friends and this short existence we have i spend the most time thinking of them and i do alot of worrying about them i dont want to lose anymore of my family and friends i think thats one of the things i enjoy most about growing i am in the most control of there existence i am like god lol so i treat them like they were my mom or kids or best friend i take as good a care of them as i can and they return the favor just like the people in my life i dont know exactly whats going og but im sure in time it will show you the lesson that will help you move on at least i hope man you sound like a really cool guy im sure that the sun will be shining again soon good luck with your struggle i wish you and your family the best and thank you for you positive comments as well
PEACE
KILLECHEF

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Im happy that you got something from it some will some wont some will completely disregard it but either way i said most of what i had to my original was about 6 times longer and i still had more yo type im at that point in life where i really think alot and when it comes to my family and friends and this short existence we have i think i spend the most time thinking of them and i do alot of worrying about them i dont want to lose anymore of my family and friends i think thats one of the things i enjoy most about growing i am in the most control of there existence i am like god lol so i treat them like they were my mom or kids or best friend i take as good a care of them as i can and they return the favor just like the people in my life i dont know exactly whats going og but im sure in time it will show you the lesson that will help you move on at least i hope man you sound like a really cool guy im sure that the sun will be shining again soon good luck with your struggle i wish you and your family the best and thank you for you positive comments as well
PEACE
KILLECHEF

Thanks much, good vibes your way all damn day bruh! Thanks again for the ray of sunlight on my rainy day! Mucho appreciation!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks much, good vibes your way all damn day bruh! Thanks again for the ray of sunlight on my rainy day! Mucho appreciation!

:evilgrin0031:Any time brother im here on earth to be as good a person as i can and im definitely not on a forum spending all this time to talk bad to anyone or hear negative shit from anyone criticism and comments are not what i mean but if anyone comes my way being a dick on here ill do just like i would if it was face to face and tell em how its going down but im only here to help out,share info and totally rip of everything wayne and jackmayoffer are doing lmfao just kidding but those guys are kicking ass and taking names lol and alot of others on here too anyway just like you everyone ive talked to on here has been really cool and thats why im here and posting more i just wanted to make sure i was feeling the vibe because i dont post anywhere else and i wanted to have somewhere to network ive got alot of friends who grow but the more knowledge the better i do have a youtube account but theres way to many trolls and idiots on there and not enough good info to make it worth my time plus i dont really want to post videos at the moment and a picture grow log works just fine IMO also i started checkin out some of your threads you got alot but ill get to them as i poke around and make a name for myself as always
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

:evilgrin0031:Any time brother im here on earth to be as good a person as i can and im definitely not on a forum spending all this time to talk bad to anyone or hear negative shit from anyone criticism and comments are not what i mean but if anyone comes my way being a dick on here ill do just like i would if it was face to face and tell em how its going down but im only here to help out,share info and totally rip of everything wayne and jackmayoffer are doing lmfao just kidding but those guys are kicking ass and taking names lol and alot of others on here too anyway just like you everyone ive talked to on here has been really cool and thats why im here and posting more i just wanted to make sure i was feeling the vibe because i dont post anywhere else and i wanted to have somewhere to network ive got alot of friends who grow but the more knowledge the better i do have a youtube account but theres way to many trolls and idiots on there and not enough good info to make it worth my time plus i dont really want to post videos at the moment and a picture grow log works just fine IMO also i started checkin out some of your threads you got alot but ill get to them as i poke around and make a name for myself as always
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks for the kind words bro. Good vibes bruh! Keep your shit on lock and rock out! :banana1sv6:

I'll be watching!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

An edit to my list of strains

:evilgrin0031:NOT A HUGE DEAL BUT I JUST KEEP MIXING THEM UP MY BODHI SEEDLINGS ARE APOLLO11 GENIUS PHENO NOT APOLLO13 GENIUS PHENO NOT A BIG DEAL JUST A STONER THAT CANT REMEMBER HIS SPECIFICS ANYWAY MY BAD BOHDI YOUR SEEDS ROCK
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

super cool set up.....

and for a good cause....

im pulling up a bean bag for the show!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

super cool set up.....

and for a good cause....

im pulling up a bean bag for the show!

:evilgrin0031: Hell yeah thanks for the compliments my friend and its awesome you stopped by its really cool to be able to get a word in with the breeders of the gear im growing thats the coolest shit to me for some reason and just a heads up you throw out some crazy cool gear man crosses i didnt expect when i saw them but they all look geat man the pics on your thread were dope i really liked the p head stash i take it the p stood for petrolia as in petrolia headstash if so thats a strains ive always wanted to get ahold of if you ever want to throw out a strain review on it id be very interested also the sshX98aww,stevie wonder,startrain and deep funk all look like my cup of tea i was impressed with all those pics man i cant wait to flower these apollo11 i have and see what i got anyway i will be updating when i can thanks again
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looks good man! Everything looks happy and healthy.

Top Bottom