Killin it with grape vine anybody else?

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

I'm rocking grape vein rite now and it's blowing my mind! Huge buds that look dead on Tahoe OG with a real blue silor look and smells like blueberry/OG. This pheno stacks so nicely with its classic og golf ball buds and huge tops. She looks like she'll go every bit of 56 to 63 days of flowering.

I can't really find to much info on her and woundering if anybody else is growing her?

GLF

catdaddy

catdaddy

just got a couple cuts of someone else's selection, should be able to give some feedback shortly once they root.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
ive got a pack, but haven't popped em yet.
Ill be watching.
Pics??

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Motiv303's selection
AGV 5

grower4life

grower4life

What up motiv303, I started searching YouTube after this post and found ur video. NICE bro!!!

So I'm Gona say now that mine might lean a bit more towards the the blue berry side. Still hard to tell though.How many days did urs go? Ill for sore grab some pics tomorrow and post them

grower4life

grower4life

O and I got 2 phenols of LAD going. Pheno 1 is shorter and has a real nice shimmer to her, nice size tops and lower buds. Pheno 3 has tops the size of coke cans and not quiet as much crystal still nice though. K this is the funny part, there under 600z and I can dam near guarantee that the #3 pheno will pull at least a QP per plant, the #1 pheno will probably hit around 3 ounces per plant.

Ill post some pics of that to

Any body no when Alien is Gona come out with some new gear? Maybe some OG crosses out there I don't know about?

grower4life

grower4life

I don't know is he, it would be great! All his gear rocks!!!!

grower4life

grower4life

Ahhhh man I found some hermyz on my LAD
Pheno #3. They showed up in the last 3or 4
Days of flowering( 56 days). Shit is fire though, my #1 didn't do it which also came out unreal. Sad though the #3 had some friggen coke size buds. I'm hearing this is
A problem with the LAD?

green punk

green punk

This was my Grapevine #7. Plant smelled of berries and 7up. Low yield, flimsy buzz was decent. Had large trics . She didn't make the cut. Gave her 4 chances. The Tahoe pheno expression seems to really be prevalent in the 3 alien strains Ive popped .

DSCN0137
na

On the herm note... Ive had a few that threw a few nanners and a 2 that would have a couple full on male sack in the other strains the grapevine was solid. The ones that nannered only did it when it was from the seed . Seemed to stabilize as clone if that is even possible.

grower4life

grower4life

She a beaut! Great job. So from the couple picks seen mine for sure leans more towards the blue berry. And yes like yours totally stable no hermyz at all, thanks for the info and pic

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
This is my favorite pic of my AGV #5. This one i do consider a for sure keeper and am going to run it again soon. I haven't had hermie issues with this one so it'll be sticking around and will probably pop some more of these down the road a piece. This particular one is leaps & bounds better than the other 2 phenos i ran, the other 2 were decent, but not super noteworthy, imo at least. Peace all! Motiv
IMAG2225 1

grower4life

grower4life

Fire I say FIRE!!! The ladies finished product
Looks and smells like the original PK I used to
Grow back in 05, grape vine is for sure a cousin of PK. The only bit of smell dog fence is a lil blue berry up in her mix.

Fukin laptop broke so there will be no pics until I get a new one

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

nice pics yo hows the smoke
It smokes smooth, then the expansion sets in. Taste is just like you said in the first post, blueberry at first then finishes with a nice OG taste.
Dry weight was around 120g
Got 5 more getting ready to flower in a few weeks.

Sorry for the some of the pictures with multiple uploads, no idea how it happened and it would let me edit them out.

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice run daddio.
just curious, how does she veg for you? my reason for asking is, i received a clone that my peoples gifted me and it seems to be a very slow vegger.

thanks in advance

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

very nice run daddio.
just curious, how does she veg for you? my reason for asking is, i received a clone that my peoples gifted me and it seems to be a very slow vegger.

thanks in advance
I lost track of this thread but if you still got it this cut then you probably already got it figured out but she was a slower vegger for me also, then takes off.
Hoping to get some of the Loompa seeds when they drop on the bay soon.

Top Bottom