Killing Cannabis with mycoherbicides

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Anyone ever see this before? I sure haven't! Check it out!

:mad0233:

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Genetically engineer a phylum (AM-fungi ) that is 900-1200 million years older than terrestrial plants, is likely responsible for bringing flora from water to land, that currently has a symbiotic relationship w/ 90% of the plants on earth and then broadcast the man-made spores out into the wind. Yeah. That's pretty scary, for sure.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

didnt they try this with the coca plant in south america in the 90s? this all sounds very familiar...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Not sure^^ I just happened to stumble upon this when looking into bud rot and Fusarium. Not sure of the date of this report either as it wasn't listed. This just sounded like a bunch of politicians using science in ways scientists don't even do! WHY do politicians think that they can just get money and destroy life on Earth? Hell the American government is like a fart in the scheme of life on Earth. Let alone Cannabis has been around a tad longer than the fucktards in charge of making decisions for everyone else without our approval. Man I wish there was a global "No Government Month". You can live without hearing the BS that falls out off of the mouths of our politicians, for a month. lol Rant over lol.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Hell the American government is like a fart in the scheme of life on Earth. Let alone Cannabis has been around a tad longer than the fucktards in charge of making decisions for everyone else without our approval. Rant over lol.
Good rant while it lasted, though. :handshake
Reminds me of an expression that I'm fond of. In terms of longevity, the whole human race ain't a pimple on T. Rex's ass. :banana1sv6:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I wonder what type of politics were around on Pangea lol

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I wonder what type of politics were around on Pangea lol
"Might is right"? ... or, at least, until the big boys got too big for their britches, (and the avail. food supply) and the smart little fellas that were good at hiding out started taking over the show? :icon_cookie:

Oops. Pangea. No T.Rex.

Top Bottom