Killing fields f2 "love like blood"

• Thread starter slowlywebleed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hlg09

Do you think it would be a good candidate to flower from seed i've read it has a monster stretch?

hubcap

hubcap

very nice run, farmer slowlywebleed.

i love those colors killing fields makes.
the smell had me hooked. i told everyone id grow it all over the yard even if i couldnt smoke it.....just to smell it. it is really that special.

while youve def got more colors, it looks like weve come across a pheno with similar structure.

it also makes sick qwiso hash, as pictured.
kf1.jpg

kf2.jpg

sorry lil outta focus....
kf3.jpg

ive been singing praises for killing fields for quite a while now. i love the fact so many people like her, too. i gotta thank 'hupla' for steering me in the right direction.....i know hes out there....somewhere.....

anyways...

nice run, slowlywebleed. well done!!!

-cap

waayne

waayne

Wow!HDN those are really impressivve pics!
Really nice Sativa dank!
All the pics of this on this tread look killer!
Does anyone know the genetics on this one?

B

BeachBummed

Wow!HDN those are really impressivve pics!
Really nice Sativa dank!
All the pics of this on this tread look killer!
Does anyone know the genetics on this one?

In hubcaps pic it says killing fields (the one x sannies jack)

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the info sannie,nice work on this jewel!
gotta love the colors !
HDN your pics are makin me drool,beautiful strain!
Very impressive! :rock

G

grimweeder

just put on a 10 pack but due to some thing unknown 5 of them died, probably my fault tho.(too much rhizotonic at the start imo)
anyway i decided to roll with the 4 healthy ones an 1 mega fucked up one i had left, but increase veg to 6 weeks an increase the pot size to 15L so as not to loose out on much and try to recoup wot i would have lost in potential yeilds. i got the femmed packs so all would have been female. i kept my fingers crossed for at least one of them to be a purple pheno

its 4 -5 weeks into flower now an i can safely say that the remaining 5 are all purple phenos an showed the colour from the second week 12/12 i put em flower around oct25th
one of them went purple after 4 days 12/12 the leaves started to blacken before the buds had even started to form.
im really hoping i can get lucky an have one pheno ready in time for xmas its gonna be tight but maybe just maybe i can do it, ive got a skunk/haze female ready in a few days an thats been going only about 10 weeks maybe 11 max an im sure thats a lot more sativa than the the KF are.
il put up some pics at some point.
either way these plants are looking really nice an coming on very well.
i did sannies jackberry a while ago an was very impressed with the purple phenos an yeilds of that one.
just gotta wait to see which ones gonna be a keeper, maybe il keep em all.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive heard over and over again, how underrated the Killing fields is.. I wish I woulda held onto the 5 pack I had, but I swapped them for a different strain. Kinda kikn my own ass now, but these are still for sale, correct?

G

grimweeder

heres some pics of my KF
first one is around 4-5 weeks in flower , there are 3 plants that are very similar to this an have the same consistency in colouration. the only diff is the sizes but thats due to them being more or less bigger/stronger when put into flower.
IMGP3654.jpg

IMGP3656.jpg
IMGP3657.jpg

this is the one thats at around 2 weeks now going into its 3rd. or maybe its already in its 3rd. i cant remember exactly but it was going purple from 4 days.
IMGP3645_2.jpg
IMGP3648.jpg
IMGP3650.jpg
IMGP3647.jpg

i just had to take cuttings from this one, just my first set died due to cold but the second are good to go an rooted. just got tiny buds on so may take a while to veg out on the cuttings of the larger plants i got.
defo looks like one or 2 of these could be the keeper of the year for me.
the really dark one is like my purple pakistani ive got a clone of, its stupidly low yeilding tho, but goes black from really early on. this Kf is actually more purple than the PPC

D

dr.tree

You have motivated me to pop my killing field seeds. What a pretty plant!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Well that's it. This thread convinced me to give KF a try.

About a week ago, I had made the firm decision that in my next grow, I wouldn't have anything that needed more than ten or eleven weeks in flower, so I was kind of shaky on the KF. That firm decision is loosening up. A lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom