Killing Fields Feminized Shots

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

I apologize, my camera is dead so I had to take these using a low quality rig. Still I figured that some people would want to take a look. Two foot long colas all over the place. Purple buds thick with resin glands to the point where the purple seems to mutate to another colour. These shots 10 days into flushing.

Killing fields feminized shots
Kfbud2
Kfbudclose
Kfbarfar
Kfbarclose
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Lovely!

I have a few fem KF seeds that I intend to germ in late November, early December. I hope to have some similar killer colas.

BWT, excellent sig.

Mogrow

Mogrow

nurlord, awesome colas, can i come over ????
maybe curtis is out on bond, hell he's proabably been to trail and hopefully resolved of all charges cause we need him rappin...
peace mogrow

nurlord

nurlord

Thanks all.

Mister Dirt if I can make a suggestion...Don't veg these for too long. I flipped to 12/12 at less than a 1.5' this pheno is now 6'. Looks like 70 days will have her nice and done. I'm going to attempt to screen of green them next go round. These buds, while spectacular to look at in person did take some heat abuse as they grew around and above the bulb!

I think that sig is going to stay there until thcfarmer changes it's homepage!

nurlord

nurlord

I thought I'd be lucky to get a couple of zips as most of the prime buds spots ended up growing too close to the light and burning or throwing out skinny skinny buds due to heat stress. But factoring a 75-80% loss for water weight I'm looking at 5-6oz from a plant that was not (for the most part) directly under the light. Which is outstanding in my book. Hopefully the high is as bomb as the looks and weight.

Harvest at 68 days in double bucket system 65% cloudy 30% clear and about less than 5% amber. Hard to tell with the clear and amber as the purple back ground confuses things.

Kftray
S

SSHZ

Great job Lord....... some beautiful work there for sure. You nailed it, buddy! Love the green leaf contrast with the purple buds.

Please do a smoke report when you're able.

nurlord

nurlord

Great job Lord....... some beautiful work there for sure. You nailed it, buddy! Love the green leaf contrast with the purple buds.

Please do a smoke report when you're able.

Thanks! Yeah man these are some pretty buds. Way more resin coated than any other purple bud I've worked with. I'll try some in about a week and give you all a smoke report.

the rrock

the rrock

nulord- these stretch that much?, im vegging these and some sugar punch already 2 ft tall,did you top yours at all? did all the kf fem come out purple due to cooler temps or phenotype

nurlord

nurlord

nulord- these stretch that much?, im vegging these and some sugar punch already 2 ft tall,did you top yours at all? did all the kf fem come out purple due to cooler temps or phenotype

Yeah man they grow real fast for about a month after you flip them. I'm thinking I'm going to let a rooted clone get to about 12 inches and flip them this time. They were topped once or twice i can't remember.

If you're already at two feet tall those are going to get big. I use buckets though. Plants get real big in buckets.

Purple is natural. My temps were extremely high a lot of the time. The biggest branches were actually sitting on the cooltube so there's no way the colour was influced by temperature.

S

SSHZ

Come on Lord...... put the pipe down and get to the smoke report you lazy P.O.S......

Just kidding.....but a smoke report would be nice.

B

blue-dreamer

i want a CLOSE UP PIC OF THEM BUDS. aND I WANT TO KNOW HOW STINKY IT IS

B

blue-dreamer

i want to order killing fields, where can I order them from? that purple is beautiful!!!

hubcap

hubcap

those look stout!

this stuff is great. i was lucky enough to get to grow some Killing Fields F1s that were donated to me. Awesome, berry/flowery/pepperminty scents with a good mix in the smoke.

Great job with these fems. Thanks for sharing!

-cap

nurlord

nurlord

Come on Lord...... put the pipe down and get to the smoke report you lazy P.O.S......

Just kidding.....but a smoke report would be nice.

I should have a smoke report ready in a few days.

B

blue-dreamer

is there a difference in the quality between regular and feminized KF seeds?

hubcap

hubcap

i concur. from everything ive seen, the fems are of equal caliber down the board.

-cap

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
:pimp:GNARLY, GNARLY color my friend! Very impressice!

Top Bottom