Killing Fields Sure Gets Frosty

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soopy

soopy

Kick ass smell and even better high. Killing Fields is awesome!!!!!

Sannie is the man.

B

Burned Haze

Looks dank as fuck :)

I really want to know about their Herijuana x KF .

C

caligula

This strain fuckin BLOWS. One of the least potent shits I've ever grown. Grew over 50 of these fuckers. F1 and F2 line. Frost does not make potency...and...I really don't see much frost. I hope you're diggin it tho.

Esko's a Faggot.

the rrock

the rrock

This strain fuckin BLOWS. One of the least potent shits I've ever grown. Grew over 50 of these fuckers. F1 and F2 line. Frost does not make potency...and...I really don't see much frost. I hope you're diggin it tho.

Esko's a Faggot.
it aint the strain dude

vaporedout

vaporedout

Esko's a Faggot.

you gotta chill, ever think it was grower error??

btw love the killing fields, cant wait till i get my hands on some.

C

caligula

Grower Error? Newp. I mean I've ruined my share of plants years ago but this is what I do for a living. I'm not a little newbie playin with daddies lights.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Esko's a Faggot.

You grew f1's, didn't like 'em, then grew a bunch of f2's? Why?

What does Esko have to do with KF?

F

fuzzy

I think Eskobar may have actually made the cross but i may be mistaken.Ive been eyeing these for a while now. peace,fuzzy

Dr.X

Dr.X

That's one fine looking strain, I know there have always been a hype about purple strains but DAMN! I like to have some color in my garden and this one is a fine looking sativa. (still looking for that mood enhancer sativa high)
This strain goes in second place in my wish list, first is the Tahoe Alien Bubblegum :D

vaporedout

vaporedout

killing field is a sativa?? thought it would be indica

Dr.X

Dr.X

This is what I found.

Sannie's Seeds - Killing Fields F2

Genetic: The One x Sannie`s Jack
Flowering Time: 11-12 weeks
Harvest: Up to 700 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste: Very fruity but with a powerfull petrol smell
Effect: The high is heavy and longlesting
Flowers: Big and dense
THC: Up to 22%

After strong selection i am proud to present you the Killing Fields f2:

World-wide the Killing Fields is grown with a lot satisfaction,and given them that ultimate sativa up-high which is to found in this great cross.The plant has beautifull looks and is not difficult to grow.Plants that stand out in taste and potency.There where more pheno`s to find and this F2 version is to make it more easy to find that superb pheno you are looking for.

This F2 version shall be mainly colored with its own tipycal Killing Fields taste

Killing Fields i known for its enormeus kristal and hars production,all this in a cover of sativa dominant up-high.That dark but still fruity taste you will never forget.This pot will make youre cheek water and let you want more.

After switching the clock to 12/12 the plants will be growing for another 3-4 weeks,so long vegging periods will not be usefull.She loves to be topped or bound.

Looking for taste and potential? You found it!

breed by Sannie and Knutsel​

nurlord

nurlord

Esko's a Faggot.

Hulk Smash!

Unit541

Unit541

Esko's a Faggot.

I've been growing the F2's for quite a while now. Potency is definitely not a problem with mine. I'm not a huge fan of the aroma of KF, but patients keep asking for it and the last harvest tested 21.49% THC so it's been in the garden for over a year now. Maybe you got 50 genetic defects in a row :rolleyes:, but the KF in my garden definitely do not blow...

I have noticed, at least in my setup, that the KF prefers lower EC than most of Sannies other gear. For example, I've got some Mask F2's going right along side the KF right now, and if I ran them with the same reservoir, the Mask would starve to death and the KF would be roasted within hours... [just checked and Mask is at 880 ppm while the KF is right on the edge of tolerance at 300 [0.5 conv]. Both in week 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom