Killing Fields x Madonna from the WPW Auction, now a freebie from Sannie

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

I'm growing some of these seeds which are listed as freebies. Well these freebies are awesome.
Two phenos right now. One extremely sativa fruity and high yielding, smells like fruity candy. The other more spicey, faster finishing. The sativa looks to be going 10-11 weeks and the quicker one looks like 9 weeks.

Buds are so fat the branches were pointing toward the ground.

I threw in one shot of an OG Kush Abusive...
All grown with Sannies tabs and bacto. Also budswel, Pura Vida Grow and Bloom , Diotomic Humus and Floralicious plus.

Killing fields x madonna from the wpw auction now a freebie from sannie
Killing fields x madonna from the wpw auction now a freebie from sannie 2
Kf x ma 2
Kf x madonna 2
Kf x madonna 5
Abusive buds
V

v0ssman

wow talk about nugs....their more like boulders :harvest:

Great job!

The Joker

The Joker

They just keep getting bigger. Am growing Killing Fields too. So far so good.

S

sannie

Impressive Joker
She tastes better as she looks, so you know what to expect :pimp:

greetz sannie

The Joker

The Joker

Pheno no. 2 harvest

This pheno ripened very quickly, 8.5 weeks and she got amber. Unlike the others, she does not smell like sweet fruit. She has almost no smell. Big Chunky buds.
This plant was about 24 inches high grown in a 2 gallon pot and I'm guessing the yield will be around 2 oz. with little effort.

No 2 colas
No2 cola
No2 whole 1
The Joker

The Joker

No. 2

Smells like grapefuit ...citrus.

Top shot is pheno 3

KF X M 2 whole
KF x M 2 cola 2
KF X M 2 cola
KF x Madonna no 2
the rrock

the rrock

my madoonnas are almost ready to chop,grown many of sannies strain but this is one of the best, I will take some pics before the chop,.I vegged for 10 weeks and should pull 5-6 oz per plant

The Joker

The Joker

Nice to know! I still got a pack of Madonnas. No more Madonna either. So make back up.

The Joker

The Joker

FWIW I pulled these at 9 weeks hoping that budswel shaved a week off. But I think 10 or 11 would have been better. At week 10, the Killing Fields have cloudy and clear trichs with no amber. Smelling great.

So far, the winner seems to be pheno 3. It yielded slightly less than no. 2, but is way stinkier. It's the only one of the three to have kept its fruity smell. No. 5 is a Northern Lights type pheno, no smell, and no taste either.

No.2 which smelled amazing in flower and was the most vigorous, has gone into a jar today, smelling like nothing.

No. 3 will go into the jar tomorrow and clones will be cut for another round.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice grow Joker. I hate it when a smell I like goes away and never comes back. I know #3 was the winner. Is it a definite keeper or just something to enjoy for awhile?

Sorry I never saw this thread before today. Take care Joker and rock on guy. I will be watching.

The Joker

The Joker

No worries man.

Just harvested a Killing Fields that smells like grapes. I handed it to my wife and asked her what it smelled like. She said Grapes! Am trying to reveg that girl now as I killed the clones.

G

gudkarma

impressive photos.

i'm running jackberry right now and would love to try a few other beans from sannie.

no more madonna you say?

i saw a blueberry sativa scrog you did.

always looking for fast finishers, have you run anything from sannie that finished earlier than the 8.5 week pheno in this grow?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice joker, good job on them plants. you really pushed them to their potential. cant wait to see some dried bud shots

The Joker

The Joker

Gudkarma: Yeah , Sannie's not making Madonna, but making some other crosses with the One! All my mothers are 9-12 weekers so I can't help ya there. Pre 2k Blueberry 9 weeks, Chemdog D 10 weeks, Killing FIelds 9-12 weeks. Kushes =10 weeks. All three of those are of such high quality and yield so well that the loss of a few weeks is worth it.

Kid Twist: Thanks Man. Honestly, I just did what Sannie and Puregreen told me to do.
Sannies tabs rock. This was my first organic grow. Not a fair comparison, but I just used Pure blend Pro to get rid of it in another grow. Sannie's tabs blew them away in terms of vigor , structure and yield.

I will be running the tab system in a 16 bucket sog next. 8 Chemdog D and 8 Blueberry Sat from DJ Short.

I got a purple Killing Fields with massive colas. Smells so interesting , I don't know how to describe it. Will post pics later.

Peace.

Killing Fields cat
KF no 3 harvest
KF 1 Harvest
KF 1 cola
KF 1 cola 2
KF 1 cola 1
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Nice looking buds!

My last grow was, uh... insufficient to supply my wife and I. Our heads have been living on old stuff for the past couple of months, and those fresh new buds look sooooo good.

It'll be January before I see anything like that in my grow room.

Top Bottom