• Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Man that's impressive!
The flavors and aromas sound delicious.
Nice job bro!

666elsie

kf almost done

I have 2 KF on the go at the moment and they is beautyful,and the smell ,outta this world.

Weed 001
Weed 002
Weed 004
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow the color on those is hands down the craziest ive seen on any plant indoors,esp without any temp influence..crazy!! let us know hoe the potency on her is..hope its not lacking any..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good Lord, it really is PINK. Never have I seen such a thing, a marvel to mine eyes!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Boy oh boy! I was fearing this one I had heard it went something like 11 weeks. The color is impressive and by the looks it is fairly homogeneous in this strain. Might be just what I am lookin for. great Job Joker, you are killin it homes!

Peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Looks like your "Freak Show" is gaining an audience Joker. It's flat out COOL!

C

chappie

Very cool to see... Just today I put a "green pheno" F2 into flower. And now we wait...

The Joker

The Joker

FWIW all the KF i have right now were 12/12 from seed! With a little veg , they will be monsters. More pics to come when I have time of the other phenos.

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

nice work man look superb i got kf f3s on the way so how tall r those guys ater flowering straight from seed?would u say the stretch is 2x or 3x after flipping?thanks

jagle

jagle

no way 12/12 from seeds nice, take much clones of those bad boys?

FWIW all the KF i have right now were 12/12 from seed! With a little veg , they will be monsters. More pics to come when I have time of the other phenos.

1satyr

Lovely show Joker..

KF is really amazing to grow. I got a bit tired of the purple one smokewhise and liked the green ones better from a smokers point of view...

But I have never ever grown such a nice plant, so forgiving beautiful and strong.

Have a good one

Satyr

The Joker

The Joker

No worries. I thought these were ready but the trichs I thought were amber under the hPs were purple!

The Joker

The Joker

nice work man look superb i got kf f3s on the way so how tall r those guys ater flowering straight from seed?would u say the stretch is 2x or 3x after flipping?thanks

I vegged these for a week and the final heights are between 18 and 30 inches.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Really Nice Man!!.. I cant believe I traded away some KF Beanz..Argghhh.. Great work, a real beauty...d:harvest:

The Joker

The Joker

But wait, there's more.

I have mothers of 6 phenos and I have to choose. Here are a few.

My favorite so far is no. 8, but no. 4 and 7 are also killer looking. Smoke test will be the final decision.

The pics are in this order. no. 4, no . 7, no. 8 ( full plant and hand)and no. 9 is the last picture

KF 4 cola
KF 4
KF 7
KF 7 cola
KF 81
KF 8 cola
KF 9
Overview 312
soopy

soopy

Ha! It looks like #8 mouthed off and got grabbed up by the collar! Awesome job Joker.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Trichs

Very cool, hope your smoke tests leave you dazed. How are you gonna tell when its time, dark purple?

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I say pick the ones with the best buzz quality. Maybe play with a pretty one if it isn't potent enough. With some luck maybe you create Purple Chemdog D or Purple Pure Kush.

They are some very dense caveman club looking colas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom