• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Patience

Is a virtue, hold onto those cuts until the weed has a 4 week cure. Thats my rule alot of weed seems ok until about week 4 then its a different animal. I know you know this I just wanted to sound smart, good luck bro

mal

The Joker

The Joker

Had to make room. I only have space for 12 mothers and I had 16. I would like to get that down to four. I have a winning KF cut ( no 1) that was gifted. So the others are looking for something better. The tossed ones weren't but flavors are coming out.

The Joker

The Joker

No. 8 was the best yielder. No. 4 and no. 7 had a nice smell, but fluffier sat buds. No. 1 is great, but I don't think she likes to be topped or needs something else. Her buds are pretty fluffy too. No. 8 keeps getting better in the jar. Spicey flavor, nice color, dense buds.

The high on all them is very , very strong up high as a kite.

soopy

soopy

Sweet Jesus I wish my KF would hurry up and be done already! I'm liking the double "very" on the high description.
Thanks Joker, I'm going to start looking at trics in the next couple of days to see where I'm at.
#8 was/is a great looking plant.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Excellent Thread and Nice pics.. Im heading over to Sannies Shop to pick up a pack or two, Im convinced... cheers Joker....dlj.:rasta2:

The Joker

The Joker

Thanks,

No. 4 was the winner. They all smoke great and have a great high. No 4 had the best smell in the jar as well as yield. I still have 2, 8 and 4. No. 8 was just so nice. Going to try it with chem ferts to see if it will taste better.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Great work. I was recently privileged enough to sample some killing fields purple pheno and I was nicely impressed by the soaring high. She has plenty of volume and soaring high making an outstanding day smoke.

I previously had mistakenly thought that killing fields was lesser in strength than it was. This is a very impressive strain.

1satyr

Nice display Joker........I smoked some old KF yesterday, it was almost 3 years old, but still had the KF flavour in the jar. It also tasted the part. Got inspired reading your thread.

One thing though, I have never thought of KF as a potent strain, none of my girls were really impressive in that department. Wonder if I should give her another try one day. I still have 20 of sannies f2's and one pack of the 1. generation.

Well, maybe next year...LOL.

666elsie

Nice,I will post sum pics of my PURPLE KF later in the week,jus a few more weeks and she is gonna be a good one the smell is a fruity / fuely smell nice thou.They love the ORGANIC feeds...aso most of Sannies stuff..

Latest posts

Top Bottom