Kimbo Kush Seeds?

• Thread starter klonkku
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
klonkku

klonkku

Can I find kimbo kush seeds from some reseller and maybe from Europe? Those seeds seem to be out of stock everywhere.

H

happy b

Thats coz theyr awesome.i think youl struggle to get them to be honest.i think the closest youl get is either a blackberry kush cross or star fighter cross.or cross with kimbo as one of the parents.or if your lucky someone may have some f2 they could help you out with.
iv got kimbo x sour kush & kimbo x ssh(blackberry dream) testers im about to run.looking forward to them.
Good luck on your quest for kimbo.i hope you find what you seek.
peace and positive vibes

V

v.s9333

After doing some research I noticed the same. Those seeds are Almost impossible to get. Maybe I just look for some other exotic strain instead. Thanx for the reply anyway and all the best :)
You still looking for k.k? I know where to find them

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Just a heads up @klonkku I would not trust the guy above who "knows" where to get those seeds considering he just signed up... You won't find the actual pack of Exotics Kimbo Kush seeds anywhere right now unless someone bought some and is holding onto a pack. Good luck

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Just a heads up @klonkku I would not trust the guy above who "knows" where to get those seeds considering he just signed up... You won't find the actual pack of Exotics Kimbo Kush seeds anywhere right now unless someone bought some and is holding onto a pack. Good luck
Words of wisdom.

V

v.s9333

Don't trust me all the better
Picture040
Picture039

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Is there a typo on your pack of Kimbo?
Kimbo mom x kimbo dad?
Or is that a pack of f2s?
My kimbo is blackberry kush x starfighter from Exotic Genetix.

@v.s9333

Screenshot 2015 03 27 13 05 32 1

V

v.s9333

In the description it says dark and darker. Wow !!!! I f 2 everything anyway so half the battle. I hope I get a Tahoe alien pheno. Thanks for the info.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

@ShroomKing Did you get any starfighter leaning pheno? If so which one did you like better?

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

So, you bought a pack to sell? And like I said in my first post the only way to obtain the seeds is from someone who bought them and will sell them. Doesn't mean your legit because you have a picture of a pack of seeds. Also, if you were going to refer him to the place you bought them from their site is down. Their facebook has people warning not to buy from that seedbank... Either way this forum sells Exotic Genetix and I am sure the admin of the site doesn't want people on HIS forum selling seeds or referring people to other seed banks.

V

v.s9333

So, you bought a pack to sell? And like I said in my first post the only way to obtain the seeds is from someone who bought them and will sell them. Doesn't mean your legit because you have a picture of a pack of seeds. Also, if you were going to refer him to the place you bought them from their site is down. Their facebook has people warning not to buy from that seedbank... Either way this forum sells Exotic Genetix and I am sure the admin of the site doesn't want people on HIS forum selling seeds or referring people to other seed banks.
Nope. I'm just like the guy who made this tread just looking for dank like shroomking has. I don't work for the bean man either and no disrespect to the administer but supply the demand. You say this is an Exotic tread how do you think they are going to feel when they read that nobody should buy their dank from there other distributors. And if I believed what everyone says about this site on Facebook or other sites. I would not have came here.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Nope. I'm just like the guy who made this tread just looking for dank like shroomking has. I don't work for the bean man either and no disrespect to the administer but supply the demand. You say this is an Exotic tread how do you think they are going to feel when they read that nobody should buy their dank from there other distributors. And if I believed what everyone says about this site on Facebook or other sites. I would not have came here.

Do what you got to do im out!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@ShroomKing Did you get any starfighter leaning pheno? If so which one did you like better?
I had two females. One was the purple one I kept, that was mild berry flavor, 23%thc , the other was the keeper I believe, but i didnt clone her. It was all green, lemony like an og and just as potent , maybe more.
Screenshot 2015 09 29 20 05 18

Latest posts

Top Bottom