Kimbo Kush Seeds?

• Thread starter klonkku
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Damn you lost the keeper? I like that one better then the purple one honestly. Purple bud is so overrated man. They both look good though. I am glad to know that shit is hitting good because I used Kimbo to make a few crosses. Wasn't sure if I wanted to use Kimbo because I got a killer Tru OG strain but I went with the kimbo.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Damn you lost the keeper? I like that one better then the purple one honestly. Purple bud is so overrated man. They both look good though. I am glad to know that shit is hitting good because I used Kimbo to make a few crosses. Wasn't sure if I wanted to use Kimbo because I got a killer Tru OG strain but I went with the kimbo.
I only popped 2 seeds. Both were girls. I still have 10 seeds in the seedbank.
Here's my Lil'Kim Kimbo after a year cure.
20150924 095517 1

alaskind

alaskind

Nope. I'm just like the guy who made this tread just looking for dank like shroomking has. I don't work for the bean man either and no disrespect to the administer but supply the demand. You say this is an Exotic tread how do you think they are going to feel when they read that nobody should buy their dank from there other distributors. And if I believed what everyone says about this site on Facebook or other sites. I would not have came here.
well said man.... hit me up if U dont find it, Ill send ya a surprise ;) wink, wink lol
IMG 20150828 204204

H

happy b

Nope. I'm just like the guy who made this tread just looking for dank like shroomking has. I don't work for the bean man either and no disrespect to the administer but supply the demand. You say this is an Exotic tread how do you think they are going to feel when they read that nobody should buy their dank from there other distributors. And if I believed what everyone says about this site on Facebook or other sites. I would not have came here.
Yaow!

S

Swayzesghost

wait so these newer kimbo kush x kimbo kush packs are f2? what does that mean exactly as far as getting keepers similar to the keepers ud get from the original Blackberry kush x starfighter f2 packs? I got the impression that the original packs were pumping out keepers and getting some great reviews from growers, like better reviews than I've ever seen anything else get. Will these new f2 packs be harder to get keepers from?

btw I got 16 seeds in one of these new kimbo kush x kimbo kush packs. also cookies and cream is now cookies and cream X cookies and cream too

alaskind

alaskind

F2s can be funny critters, but EX's prize male was an F2.... they should be very obviously advertised as such tho....

S

Swayzesghost

Well are they even f2? if anyone finds out. I emailed Exotic Genetix but they never replied. I don't know what other options there are, but I noticed that the Pink box are labeled as being f2 generation while these newer kimbo kush x kimbo kush and cookies and cream boxes aren't labeled as being f2. For all I know these newer packs are better than the old, but I feel a little let down to learn my pack is Kimbo Kush X Kimbo kush instead of Platinum Blackberry Kush X Starfighter F2 since anyone could combine a male and female kimbo kush and make f2s. I was kind of hoping for something more exclusive.

here's an example of the nwer cookies and cream box if it's not obvious what I'm talking about. See how it doesn't say Mystery Cookies X Starfighter f2
hqdefault.jpg

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Cookies and cream father,
Cookies and cream mother,
=f2
Kimbo father
Kimbo mother
=f2
Bbk x starfighter
=f1
Mystery cookies x starfighter
=f1
If you check the lineage on the box it will tell you the filial generation by mother/father bro.
The f2s are legit,the f1s of Kimbo and c&c are all gone.

Top Bottom