Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My hubs wants to know what the gold things are at the bottom of the can?
those are weights,out in the gulf we use them in rough water,those ears open up like a spider web ,the weight is 3 oz and with the ears open they grab the sand and keep your bait were you want it,when the fish takes the bait ,there is enough force from that that just pulls the weight free from the bottom,fishing in the surf brings huge waves and hard to get your bait to stay were you want it

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey oldskol , what do you catch down thete , redfish , spotted trout , flounder ? Black drum,....
Fishing ? Growing ? Fishing ? Growing ?
Hmmm this ones gonna be tough , im going with fishin !

When does k flip ?

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , see 1diesel1 member , subject "skittles cloning " i suggest my method of cloning in that post , maybe you will find it useful , otherwise i can explain how i clone directly to you....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey oldskol , what do you catch down thete , redfish , spotted trout , flounder ? Black drum,....
Fishing ? Growing ? Fishing ? Growing ?
Hmmm this ones gonna be tough , im going with fishin !

When does k flip ?
i cant tell ,every time i ask for a profile shot of the plants ,the girl send a top view hahahah,getting close ,im thinking cuts though ,i have to see the plant.
hadnt been out the gulf in couple years ,health reasons ,but i love the red and black drum myself,dont really eat them but love to fight um,we have slot limits on them i usally stay right out of those numbers to take one home,i do buy a tag for a 38in or better with my lic though.
i need to take mama again ,might be in the works soon hahahah,get to hot all you catch is sharks ,there fun too,but she dont dig no shark go freaking ape shit on me hahahah

dire wolf

dire wolf

Oh shit ! Thanks K , my wife is right after all.... i thought she was joking....i really do have half a brain 😭
Hey K , I think you were referring to ZIKA virus , not dengue or chinkunguna, concerning the brain thing , its a different mosquito bourne illness

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haa ha , yea love fishin , usually leave the sharks alone myself ,anyway funny comment about the top shots.....we gotta straigten that out
well dont get me wrong,i love a nice rack too,but the hips tell it all hahahah,i think about a week ago she threw up some side shots,but really depends on how big a plant she wants,right now topping and getting them to bush is ideal ,but if she wants to turn um loose might be a good time to get them clones wait a week and flip um

KLight03

KLight03

those are weights,out in the gulf we use them in rough water,those ears open up like a spider web ,the weight is 3 oz and with the ears open they grab the sand and keep your bait were you want it,when the fish takes the bait ,there is enough force from that that just pulls the weight free from the bottom,fishing in the surf brings huge waves and hard to get your bait to stay were you want it
I should have known that. I'm a beach girl (EC) and was raised around it. Derp. No idea why I blanked that. Thanks for the refresher and memories. :)

KLight03

KLight03

Hey k , see 1diesel1 member , subject "skittles cloning " i suggest my method of cloning in that post , maybe you will find it useful , otherwise i can explain how i clone directly to you....
I will try option 1 first, then option 2, will that work? My ADD is on overdrive with this Parkinson's side effect. I will go down the rabbithole quicker than normal. Thank you for your patience.

KLight03

KLight03

PPM meter has arrived and it has some powder things in the box and directions that aren't in English. Do I need to put these powders in water to balance the thing first or whatever? (Eloquent I know, I just smoked and feeling derpy anyway)

Flushed the babies this morning because they were still giving off the vibe that they were still having trouble digesting. The are much happier, fan is going. The boss got burned yesterday. I will be more diligent in making sure they are dry. I think a lot of my problem is, I'm short. Haha! I shared a smoke with them a bit ago and they seemed to really like that. I have their crystals basking in the sun. Cannabis diffusion going on the stove, as well as an oil infusion. Life is good.

pH going in was 7.2
ph outgoing was 6.0

Pictures are pre-morning flush. More to come later.

IMG 20200203 151849
IMG 20200203 151856
IMG 20200203 151903
IMG 20200203 151914
IMG 20200203 151917
IMG 20200203 151924
IMG 20200203 151929
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

PPM meter has arrived and it has some powder things in the box and directions that aren't in English. Do I need to put these powders in water to balance the thing first or whatever? (Eloquent I know, I just smoked and feeling derpy anyway)

Flushed the babies this morning because they were still giving off the vibe that they were still having trouble digesting. The are much happier, fan is going. The boss got burned yesterday. I will be more diligent in making sure they are dry. I think a lot of my problem is, I'm short. Haha! I shared a smoke with them a bit ago and they seemed to really like that. I have their crystals basking in the sun. Cannabis diffusion going on the stove, as well as an oil infusion. Life is good.

pH going in was 7.2
ph outgoing was 6.0

Pictures are pre-morning flush. More to come later.
the package for my ph solution say mix with 250ml distilled water

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Here are some undershots. These are from yesterday. I'll get better at taking them.
what i need is a shot standing back at them ,,im looking to see how tall and how much they have grown sideways,how tall are the plants?
how tall do you want to max out in your tent,reguardless of how tall tent or room is,give 1 1/2 ft from ceiling to the fan and filter ,lights,so roughly 2ft,in my little tent at 12 to 16 in tall i flip to flower and take what i can,when i was in a reg room i would top the crap out of them and grow bushes full of buds.
when you flip to flower is really up to you,but if your gonna take cuts,you need to give the plant at the very least a week to recover before flipping the lights to 12 hours

dire wolf

dire wolf

Upside to taking clones

1-you will quickly develope a next step necessary skill
2- you will be one of the first time growers (as far as ive seen on this site) to start first grow and simultaneously do advanced stuff
3- have a set of ready to go plants for your next grow

Disadvantages
1 -stress you out , taking care of 2 grow situations
2- slow you down considerably right now and make you overthink everything
3-purchase - build more shit

Anyway you need another week , so you have time to think about it 🤔

Post a pic with a tape measute next to it vertically if you can .....

KLight03

KLight03

the package for my ph solution say mix with 250ml distilled water
I'm all over the place today. Apparently, I'm starting a side gig of some sort with the herbalism vinegar concoction thing and some sort of site, all with a friend, which I'm on the fence about.

Do I mix them all in the water at the same time, or one at a time, rinse, get another?

KLight03

KLight03

Upside to taking clones

1-you will quickly develope a next step necessary skill
2- you will be one of the first time growers (as far as ive seen on this site) to start first grow and simultaneously do advanced stuff
3- have a set of ready to go plants for your next grow

Disadvantages
1 -stress you out , taking care of 2 grow situations
2- slow you down considerably right now and make you overthink everything
3-purchase - build more shit

Anyway you need another week , so you have time to think about it 🤔

Post a pic with a tape measute next to it vertically if you can .....
I'm down for the challenge. :) I don't work EMS anymore, so I have to find another way to live on the edge. Haha!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok 😊 lets go for it !
Try and post a pic of the plant next to a tape measure , it will give an idea of the side shoots for cutting and the overall height of the plant.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom