Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

You wil have a few bumps along the way
I wrote a more serious note for you , but ill send it in a few days , nothing that important , just enjoy the next step excitement for now...
You arent going to transplant the plants on the right side ?

Everything looks so good , its amazing...

KLight03

KLight03

Do all vents create a negative pressure situation or did I just buy one that was too big for the tent? Although, I will say, the original tent got stolen off the porch and I had to buy the one I have last minute. I can't remember if this one was a bit smaller than the original or not. Doesn't matter now, I guess.

KLight03

KLight03

I haven't talked to anyone about buying here...... so I would just like to have a idea how they roll around here.... ty again

I gave a couple people some flower that I had from ca..... but that's diff

don't went to look 100% dumb if I talk to someone here about it...

I need to find a moonshinner that wants to sale bud also....LOL
I can connect you to someone, if you are interested. She knows EVERYONE up there and she likes her smoke. Recovering from cancer. I haven't heard from her in a while, she was supposed to contact me. I will call her in the morning. She's good people and knows everyone up there. If you find some moonshine, I need some. I am not around my cousins anymore to get some.

KLight03

KLight03

You wil have a few bumps along the way
I wrote a more serious note for you , but ill send it in a few days , nothing that important , just enjoy the next step excitement for now...
You arent going to transplant the plants on the right side ?

Everything looks so good , its amazing...
I want to, is it too late? Supplies coming tomorrow and Wednesday. Too late to clone, too?

KLight03

KLight03

I also got jerked around by the doctor's today. I'm one of those....yes, you have a disease, but you are the carrier for it, but we also know carriers are showing the signs of normal disease patients, but we don't have approval to treat you with the protocols for it. This makes no sense to me. I'm the one who's got something, they don't. Why am I not the boss of me and the treatments? But, they will treat me for Parkinson's and Lewy Body.

Seems like to me, it's because I'm not a millionaire. We are already $125k in debt for my husband's bills. This is no way for anyone to live. It sounds like I'm whining about me, but there are sooooo many people like this in this country. Sorry, y'all, I just had to get that out.

Looks like it's going to be up to me to fix me. They keep wanting to send me to pain management and I'm not in pain. That's not been one of my complaints, ever. Losing my mind has been my complaint.

I'm done. Thank you for being held hostage in listening. <3

dire wolf

dire wolf

Well, my hubs is already asleep and I can't read or access the timer. So, I guess I wait until next go.
Ok or just remove the timer , but either way , no big deal
When i told you to start the flip , i was under the impression that everything was set to go, if you need to buy some time for details no harm in waiting , i was just excited for you to get going on flower....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Well, my hubs is already asleep and I can't read or access the timer. So, I guess I wait until next go.
you can do all that in the next few days it will be ok .................................. Even with the light flip

when you have your coco and all do your transplants and clone cuts all at the same time..... By Friday..............................

KLight03

KLight03

You got yourself one hefty fan , did in come with a speed controller ?
Good question. Let me look that up. It's not that I can't operate machinery, it's my husband can be male chauvinisticly sometimes, but he owns it and I let him do his thing.

Top Bottom