Kim's Fat Ass, Just Broke My Monitor

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

LAME ASS WAR MONGERING FUCKS a ton a better ways to put our resource fuck all them cunts want nothing but war respect for vets they are victims to

ya think I have no means and no education because I completely disagree with all the faggotry of Amerapya ? whew.....
oooooooooh ok ya don't know me very well
and hasn't everyone already figured out republicans n democrats all them gay fucking cocks just get education to figure out a million copouts and excuses to justify their greed n evil?
Do really think I'm some incapable ass in a trailer cuz I choose to differ ? I've tried to be nothing but respectful to you.
lol

colostoney

colostoney

im kinda ashamed a the colo stereo type ya try so hard to show it is a bummer
it is not very accurate of the majority of folks here honestly
I grew up in a single wide trailer with plastic door knobs and was fortunate my dad provided that for me
I pity your bitterness brother but not your bigotry nor do I envy it

Last edited:
H

happy b

Anyone who says they wouldnt punish that chunky ass if it was jiggling in front of them ready and willing is either a liar or a homosexual.i dont care if its airbrushed,i,d be up it like a rat up a drain pipe given half a chance.any red blooded hetero male trying to claim they wouldnt....RIGHT YOU ARE!

B

B1GWYRM

It would only take 60 billion $ to eliminate world hunger....the whole world can be fed through localized, organic farming...not only that but it would take less land and WATER to do so(accoriding to an UN report)....the people in control of the resources only maintain Control of us through disinformation and artificial scarcity. the information is out there. WE do not need THEM

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
It would only take 60 billion $ to eliminate world hunger....the whole world can be fed through localized, organic farming...not only that but it would take less land and WATER to do so(accoriding to an UN report)....the people in control of the resources only maintain Control of us through disinformation and artificial scarcity. the information is out there. WE do not need THEM
It takes a lot of food to Feed that Ass

sixstring

sixstring

almost seems like theres 2 or 3 dif discussions goin on in here,are we still takin bout that phat ass :eek:
if i never saw her show or heard her talk i would def hit that ass,butt....... she is a prissy biatch so ill let konyay keep bangin away for me lol.:D

colostoney

colostoney

there is a ton a barbque invested in that ass! it seriously looks like the hind quarters of an elk or something!
we are back on track smearing that rump down with a melted butter in some sticky psychedelic frenzy
while kanye is away being gangster

william76

william76

there is a ton a barbque invested in that ass! it seriously looks like the hind quarters of an elk or something!
we are back on track smearing that rump down with a melted butter in some sticky psychedelic frenzy
Bet it's insured!for millions!expensive ass!76

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So true this is ^^^^

H

happy b

Dont know what the other dudes are talking about...world hunger?sorry man i just skipped over that part.this is a discussion about one thing,not kim kardashians face or her voice or even her very annoying"everythings about me" attitude.we are talking about the only thing about this bich that ANYONE cares about..that big juicy,use it for a skin up tray,ass.we,r not saying we want to sit and talk to the trollop afterwards do we?i dont know why all these guys above were denying that theyd ride her.oh right,i forgot all us ganji geeks have got fuckin LOADS of FAR BETTER LOOKING chicks chasing us around everywere we go.thats why you all lock yourselves in your houses and grow weed whilst sitting on your computers on a ganja forum talking about how you wouldnt even get your dicks hard for anything lower class than a photo of princes di circa 1981.i dont get it.its just a nice ass.why deny it?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Coco
Coco3

Coco5

Coco1
Coco4

Kim don't have shit on Coco's ass!

samseed

samseed

im with primeC on this one , coco all day , if there a god he will make oj simpson kill the kardashian family starting with that cunt of a mother .......

colostoney

colostoney

oh ya Id just pillage n rock ol Coco till we broke all the windows in the house in shit
I mean full on ape shit NFL four quarters of game time on her
shiz that chicks built like some fine ass cave woman or something
she got a fucking cop killer ass! lmfao Ice Tea has his game on

H

happy b

Wow.just wow.kim k i dont love you any more.you hav an inferior posterior im afraid.coco,s my new girl.she has an ass like two space hoppers and you only hav an ass like two small beach ballz...any way lads this is getting a bit "fucky"as bubbles would say..your all a bunch of old pervs.so im out.(pm me if theres any more chunky asses on the go.)

Top Bottom