KIND - Botanicare's newest 3 part

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Wondering if anybody is trying this out yet? Looking for some input before i give it a go. Most likely to test in 3-4 weeks. here is a little more info.
Z

Natural

Natural

..and I hope you do. I used to run the Pro-Blends..then I switched to GH...then to GO. I think GO is titties..but limited if you want to run a rez type feed since it rots even with bubbles.
I think they burn and taste clean, but lack the flavor and smell I used to get with PBP line; which I thought a bit too salty for soil and I didn't like the LK too much either. >but< Been thinking of getting away from using all that peat and hand watering..lol. This looks promising and I was also thinking about H16 also...in coco or chow dtw.
Any of these so-called "bottled organics" are going to be hybrid chem/organics...be it GO..Age Old..Earth Juice..H16. I say give it a go..except their feed chart of peaking @ 1790 in soil/coco..seems a bit excessive lol.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Z.

I just saw this the other day, and was wondering as well. It looks promising.

Botanicare has a lot more now than what I see in the hydro stores. I'd like to run the CocoRox soon.

Keep us informed if you try it.

Best wishes.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

..and I hope you do. I used to run the Pro-Blends..then I switched to GH...then to GO. I think GO is titties..but limited if you want to run a rez type feed since it rots even with bubbles.
I think they burn and taste clean, but lack the flavor and smell I used to get with PBP line; which I thought a bit too salty for soil and I didn't like the LK too much either. >but< Been thinking of getting away from using all that peat and hand watering..lol. This looks promising and I was also thinking about H16 also...in coco or chow dtw.
Any of these so-called "bottled organics" are going to be hybrid chem/organics...be it GO..Age Old..Earth Juice..H16. I say give it a go..except their feed chart of peaking @ 1790 in soil/coco..seems a bit excessive lol.

IMVHO PPM's are relative to fertilize quality. I peak at over 2000ppm's on the 700 scale with H16 and my babes love it. no burn, clean taste and smoke. Now if i did that with with a nute like FoxFarm that would be a completely different story lol

Natural

Natural

well that makes sense if you're going off the truncheon .7 scale for sure..which when I look back @ Botanicare's chart they were also using that scale.
When you get used to Hanna...it's hard to remember that people use other scales..lol.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I know this thread is like two years old but I was wondering if anyone has had success with the Kind nutrient system?

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I run this line with pure coco. excellent results, easy to use line. flavors were great. only thing i added was cal/mag when needed and caps bennies in a tea once a week. i recommend the line, its not organic, but seems to be a pretty clean product.

Top Bottom