kinda new

• Thread starter twoguysupnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Hey all, I have been a member for awhile, I think, lol but I came to see a buddies OD pics a couple of years ago. I have grown off and on for several years and I hope to be "on" more. I am somewhat disabled and have my MI med card. Thanks everyone who voted! I have a few indoor and a few OD crops under my belt but I really hope to dial in my nutes and strains and all and get better at it. Not that I am bad, but I want to be able to pull oz's from plants instead of a oz or so.

I am into gardening of all kinds and have a small native/wild plant nursery. Not alot of business lately and last year i was practically out of comission being sick and depressed and all the good things that a chronic patient endures. It is all good though and getting better. Knock on wood. I also keep saltwater reef aquariums as a hobby and sometimes make a few dollars propagating corals. Breeding fish in the future? Cardinals and jawfish probably.

Well glad I came and just checking things out here. i mostly hang out on mycotopia and another Med MJ site. Trying to keep my online hours down at least for the summer,lol.

twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Hey there. I have been and am going to run again Durban and sour turbo. I started a few things from seed, kodiak goldx Aloha WW, jack the ripper. some swiss stuff from Esben. I also have one strawberry diesel.
clones from a bud...black widow and maui.

The bw was really dry this morning, hope I can save them. I hate being sick off and on when I barely want to take care of myself,lol.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hello

welcome to the farm guys....alot of info and good people on here

:hi

twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Thanks alot fellow farmers :) I still have to cruiz around and see all the goodies :) I am going to try and follow the directions to upload a couple of photos to the sour turbo thread.

Top Bottom