Kindlove Clones - Mmj Or Rec

• Thread starter SoCoZombie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

Any Colorado growers ever buy clones from KindLove? Their flower is always on point and they sell top notch strains available in clone. Just wondering if anybody has ever grabbed one and finished it...and was it exactly as advertised?

xavier7995

xavier7995

I snagged their lucinda williams about a month ago. No issues with it, just flipped to flower a week ago so no clue how she will perform.

I looked through several strains and all the clones looked in good shape, but of course you should always exercise caution bringing in outside clones from anywhere, dispensaries in particular.

Overall, give it an A+ experience and would buy clones from them again. They do a great job all around.

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

I snagged their lucinda williams about a month ago. No issues with it, just flipped to flower a week ago so no clue how she will perform.

I looked through several strains and all the clones looked in good shape, but of course you should always exercise caution bringing in outside clones from anywhere, dispensaries in particular.

Overall, give it an A+ experience and would buy clones from them again. They do a great job all around.

That's what I was hoping to hear! Thanks a bunch!

xavier7995

xavier7995

That was the rec side. You should check leafly to see what they have in stock, it was pretty accurate and saves you a trip if they happen to be out. The previous time I was at KL they had like 5 total on the shelf and they looked beat to hell. Guessing they rotate weekly or something, pretty nice broad selection when fully stocked.

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

That was the rec side. You should check leafly to see what they have in stock, it was pretty accurate and saves you a trip if they happen to be out. The previous time I was at KL they had like 5 total on the shelf and they looked beat to hell. Guessing they rotate weekly or something, pretty nice broad selection when fully stocked.
Yeah, I've been upstairs and down...liked the selection and stature of the clones, just had bad luck w/ dispensary clones in the past (autos, wrong strain, pm, etc) and was hoping KL was as solid as they appear.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yeah, I've been upstairs and down...liked the selection and stature of the clones, just had bad luck w/ dispensary clones in the past (autos, wrong strain, pm, etc) and was hoping KL was as solid as they appear.
If they are making bank charging rec patients three benjamins per ounce, seventyfive bucks for fresh frozen and ninety five for distillates their clones better be on point.

I stopped by this weekend and their clone shelves were full.

Like Xavier said, treat it like it's got the hiv. I've been happy with their products.

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

If they are making bank charging rec patients three benjamins per ounce, seventyfive bucks for fresh frozen and ninety five for distillates their clones better be on point.

I stopped by this weekend and their clone shelves were full.

Like Xavier said, treat it like it's got the hiv. I've been happy with their products.

Yeah...I feel you on the prices, but whateva the chedda it's good to know there's a spot that has clones, flower and concentrates on the level. Been to too many dispensaries that had ishy product and diseased clones (def feel ya on how to treat em) so I'll pass on trying to save a buck and show them some love for a job well done. And the clones are reasonably priced especially for the fire genetics they offer from time to time. I just wonder about the phenos??

xavier7995

xavier7995

Can't comment yet on pheno quality, though that is my big concern as I just don't see a business giving away it's best representations...hoping for just average. I believe it was 25 a clone, which seems pretty normal and a reasonable price. Wouldn't buy a pallet or anything at that price, but as a way to give something new a whirl...why not:) saw a few strains I would like to pick up for next time if room permits.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Harvest House is in the middle of a 300plus plant, seed run looking for selections. Over the next couple of months we will be releasing some new, vigorous clones. Disease free, Pest free. Guaranteed.
I have the weirdest boner right now

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

Thanks for all the help. Here's an update of some love I picked up this evening. DeathStar, Flo, GhostTrainHaze and Larry OG.

Feeling pretty good about things. Missed out on the Queen Mother Goji and the Kandy Kush, but I'll stay in the loop and hope for great things to come.

Much love and respect to KindLove!
20161129 000404

ubi

ubi

Kind love has the real deal on clones.
"MY BUDDIES AND I AGREE KINDLOVE IS BONAFIDE!"
saw tahoe og a few times, that deathstar and larry are legit too. never flowered there flo or gth. tho i have grown legit gth from raredankness and what is on there shelf is str8 clone of it.
check out bear dance if can she's real dumper. huge producer.

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

I have gotten some A+ orders when my 200 light OPC/MMC was running, but I also got some strains with RAs, I was brand new built from the ground up had foot baths, steam shower for employees, and everyone changed shoes and clothes after literally a foot bath at every door and entrance/exit to the six flower rooms. I did not track them in, and my whole facility was sealed. zero venting.

The lucinda is a performer, my buddy just nabbed 3.9/gavita with 6 plants/light and a 4wk veg in uni-slabs/deltas with a recent order from them. There were some gems in the 24 strains I acquired from them for my past OPC, which is now in-operational because of city council ordinances passed during my build and first months of operation.

Anyways I would quarantine the shit out of them like any other thing you bring into your garden, you never truly know till it's too late.

gingerhazed

gingerhazed

Thanks for all the help. Here's an update of some love I picked up this evening. DeathStar, Flo, GhostTrainHaze and Larry OG.

Feeling pretty good about things. Missed out on the Queen Mother Goji and the Kandy Kush, but I'll stay in the loop and hope for great things to come.

Much love and respect to KindLove! View attachment 649014
how those things looking? my girl works at kind love I'm prettttty tempted to fill a room with their stuff.

gingerhazed

gingerhazed

how'd yours end up?

xavier7995

xavier7995

The lucinda williams was alright, probably wouldn't run again as it didn't yield that well, but really can't complain. Visually appealing with a fruity/sweet sort of scent. Nice smoke that I am sure could yield better if you put effort in, I just let them go au naturale the first time.

Have the queen mother x goji from them that got gifted by the marvelous LGG. Showing nice vigor in veg. Would have clipped clones but I am convinced KL has some magic elixir that prevents it, I have never been able to get a clone off of theirs to root.

gingerhazed

gingerhazed

The lucinda williams was alright, probably wouldn't run again as it didn't yield that well, but really can't complain. Visually appealing with a fruity/sweet sort of scent. Nice smoke that I am sure could yield better if you put effort in, I just let them go au naturale the first time.

Have the queen mother x goji from them that got gifted by the marvelous LGG. Showing nice vigor in veg. Would have clipped clones but I am convinced KL has some magic elixir that prevents it, I have never been able to get a clone off of theirs to root.

good to know that about your clones, I'm going to have to experiment and see what I find

Top Bottom