Kindlove Clones - Mmj Or Rec

• Thread starter SoCoZombie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

The lucinda williams was alright, probably wouldn't run again as it didn't yield that well, but really can't complain. Visually appealing with a fruity/sweet sort of scent. Nice smoke that I am sure could yield better if you put effort in, I just let them go au naturale the first time.

Have the queen mother x goji from them that got gifted by the marvelous LGG. Showing nice vigor in veg. Would have clipped clones but I am convinced KL has some magic elixir that prevents it, I have never been able to get a clone off of theirs to root.

Not sure about your rooting issues, but I haven't had the same outcome. After a couple months in veg the mothers are huge and healthy and I'm having good luck with the clones I've cut. Hope your luck turns around.

xavier7995

xavier7995

It's weird, but no big deal...think I might try and take some cuts tonight of the goji. Other stuff roots fine, it's a jinx and/or curse, but mostly just funny.

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

how those things looking? my girl works at kind love I'm prettttty tempted to fill a room with their stuff.[/QU

Years ago, I got a cut of the original OG Kush from Fuji (don't know if your familiar with him or Matt aka Bubba) but talk about some fire and a bitch to clone!! I'm lucky to get 10 out of 60 to root. But those 10 are worth the hassle, for sure.

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

Years ago, I got a cut of the original OG Kush from Fuji (don't know if your familiar with him or Matt aka Bubba) but talk about some fire and a bitch to clone!! I'm lucky to get 10 out of 60 to root. But those 10 are worth the hassle, for sure.
Sorry ginger, replied to xavier in the wrong place. But to answer your question, I haven't flowered anything from KL yet. Just got some big ol' mamas.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

got tahoe og, kandy kush, Super silver haze, and Ghost Train Haze.
ill throw up some flower pics in a couple months.
I hope you end up with a decent pheno, I've seen one that isn't quite what it could be. It's the ATH Number Two and it is shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom