For Sale Kine genetics Electric elsa (frost princess) pohaku

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Electric elsa (frost princess) pohaku
frost princess and the stone

princess haze reg x pohaku (a rare island treat) x 5 males kauai electric x molokai frost

5 collectables 150$
an experience worth atleast 30$ a seed
a functional well sort of experience classic island trip status.

take her late go short it will al be a different experience. more flavor later
Please only use organic practices with your collection maintenance, it's how her mom was maintained.

Expect variations if you alter medium from soil x peat x coco x perlite... and she will change with your own collectable maintenance regiments but she should remain collectable and you might be a le to bring her to a new level of collectability. Loves straight soil... and love microbe diversity.

All first time buyers get a link to a book on how to make her kine collectable.

Please stay in accordance with local laws, these are collectables and we hold no accountability for what you do with your soviner once they become collectables.

Pics are various buds dried and growing of her. She was defoliated...early...

When other strains just aren't enough to get you there come check out kine grade collectables. Kine grade is always doing the best to bring functional life back to long lasting organic highs... Kine grade collectables "always getting you there!"
WhatsApp Image 2021 04 29 at 11644 PM
20210415 182147
20210415 181246
20210309 120025
20210316 122201
20210325 123354
20210325 123349
20210329 150728
GWANS DIRTY DANGLERS ENZYMES5554

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
pohaku is very rare maui only and this is the breeders choice starter pohaku is at 25% parentage but very strong. very clear trippy pain killing psychosis killing effects depending on how old you let her get. it was a wizard collaboration in the sense 1 wizard brought the princess haze from brothers grom in reg form and the other wizard made the pohaku cross and the princess haze x pohaku cross... this started out as a bag seed legend then hit the jackpot on phenos and get ready for the fathers kauai electric x molokai frost or garden snow... promises to be an experience. would suggest your own BX of her because wow your only going to want more or remember that time you had it.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
the lyrics to the mothers theme song are

pohaku princess i love you your the only one for me, and i float upon the ceiling free from anxiety. POHAKU PRINCESS! i love you even with your smell of clean and i wait for your flowers while they swell above the sea... pohaku princess,POHAKU PRINCESS! POHAKU PRINCESS! YOUR THE ONLY ONE FOR ME AS I Walk through the valleys on my way to surf the sea. POHAKU PRINCESS my lovely when your smokes inside of me i could run up in the mountains or sail the greatest seas. POHAKU PRINCESS! pohaku princess POHAKU PRINCESS
20210325 123349

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Chang mai master Frost aka Hawaiian Thai master
this is a good gear genetics mash up of my own with a little kauai electric big genetics

(chang mai Thai x master kush) x Molokai frost x Molokai frost Kauai electric

its own crazy Chemdog... CLASSIC IT'S THE SHIT! just hit some after a dry wow a true dirty dangler... trippy functional with more memory then not and a nice body buzz!

5 collectables for 55$
you pay shipping...

the mothers had dark blue purple frosted tips. smelled like classic Maui Dutch treat. so far id say the effect is trippy with ego preservation. might be good for MMA
good chance at high yields and a more exotic smell.

Please only use organic practices with your collection maintenance, it's how her mom was maintained.

Expect variations if you alter medium from soil x peat x coco x perlite... and she will change with your own collectable maintenance regiments but she should remain collectable and you might be a le to bring her to a new level of collectability. Loves straight soil... and love microbe diversity.

Please stay in accordance with local laws, these are collectables and we hold no accountability for what you do with your soviner once they become collectables.

When other strains just aren't enough to get you there come check out kine grade collectables. Kine grade is always doing the best to bring functional life back to long lasting organic highs... Kine grade collectables "always getting you there!"

you pay shipping...
20210403 182406
20210403 114709

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
$85 includes shipping with the usa. this is a special price on the first 10 packs then its to 150$ thanks

5 collectables

Strain name : top flight

DMT pheno of Kauai electric (from big island genetics female )x molokai frost ibl( from good gear genetic male)

X
(Kauai electric x molokai frost) x (kauai electric x molokai frost or chang mai molokai frost or kauai electric x molokai snow or dmt x molokai frost)

If she is anything like her mom then mother dominating trait you will get a little DMT smoke smell of night blooming jasmine.

Promises to be a very great addition to any lover of artisan quality collectables to boost your collection.

The mother was a very nice mold resistant heavy rain fast drying fat finger size buds packed with resinous wonder. A great collectable for those who are tired of the main stream highs and want a rare gem in the rough.

Wild but controlled, top flight with its 5 possible male father's she really has a lot of verity and power to offer.no matter what you will be happy with the end of your collection.

Top flight she will stretch, her funk is attractive very strong genetics, DMT smoke is very pungent night blooming jasmine flowers mixed with the molokai frost sweet purple perfume. Not for the light weight definitely island kine grade with a very psychadelic mimic with bits of narco body, chem dog for folks who are tired of Chemdog 91 and the other dogs...

Perfect for places requiring something that isnt big a fat flowers. Thnk long fingers some fat... but they could just be the mother pheno in her medium... amazing for the collector who needs that extra special.

Designated to take the rain and not lose to much we still recommend you find a way to keep her dry in the rain because she stacks resin so her kids probably will to...

Mother finished fast. 60 days in moderate sun. But expect varying times because of the variety of males. All hawaiian heirloom or other heirloom genetics .

20210411 185613
20210412 164756
20210311 075138 1

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Hawaiian bubble burry is a limited line 150$ for 5 collectables. a very special effect and a nice berry bubble gum ish smell. with bubble shaped buds. that was the mother. there might only be 50 total so 10 lucky people have a chance at an amazing experience. the mom was a possible Kauai electric rock pheno x Molokai frost or Kauai electric x tropical og x Molokai frost...
5 different males as possible crosses all wonderful exotic tripping status but kind of functional. serious medical kine stash. not for first time smokers is the recommendation. all organic practices.

all sales come with a link to my grow book gwan the keeper of the trees. if you follow the info and apply it you will get some majik... the book is ment to get young people thinking about farming.
please stay in accordance with your states laws. we hold no responsibility for you do with your collectables.

perhaps a heavy Molokai frost pheno. it look different in veg and is for more experienced collectors. kauai electric rock pheno mom...

short season expect a nice 4 nodes with a nice top structure. faster finisher. she likes a greenhouse canopy. stretched from 3 ft to 5 ft...

20210419 115721
20210329 150649
20210401 114129

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
DANGER ZONE! not for noobs is a hawaiian landrace mix with a dominant kauai electiric. using bigisland genetics garden snow kauai electric ibl and good gears molokai frost... you get DANGER ZONE!

5 collectables 55$ + S&H

it has a great functional effect for most and lots of tricromes, with a nice variation on something tropical usually. why is it called danger zone because she is a very hard grow for the outdoor no greenhouse jungle because there is a risk of herm while the seeds are regs from legit males the mothers did herm i little during a week long strom but hadthe best blunt herm flower and was able to cut n get fat and stinky before the pollen pods opened nice yeilds early was the experence. but the high and effect well worth the need for a full green house and babying. what your in the zonk and its 6pm but you still need to go on... DANGER ZONE! is a great pick up out of the zonk.
the molokai snow is a special but sensative plant and she does get boytridis just letting you kow she is more then likely 25% molokai snow but the addition to the high is worth it.

as always with flower for me i say cut when you feel you need to but around 8 weeks is the norm depending on light but expect a few to finish sooner or later then 8 weeks. i cut early with a great short season yeild.

straight soil is probably her favorite. enjoyable phenos and highs you would wish you kept a mother.

limited supply. you pay shipping. message if your intrested comes with grow book pdf....
20210329 150554
20210325 123339
20210402 180503

Top Bottom