King James Version

• Thread starter Rattleseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rattleseeds

Details of my grow are in my profile, but basically these are sunken bed planted seedplants, six king James version (I needed a name, there it is) and five socalseedco ogv. All seeds planted at same time, approx April 1.
Started in one gallons, under a baby sodium (100w) for the first six weeks.
Planted into individual "sunken beds", dug out about two feet deep and 18-24" around, filled with coir, perlite, peat, and worm castings. Planted overnight May 20.
Did not break up root ball much if at all. I had recently been seeing plants react negatively to being broken up, I believe due to hard water at my location. My water is approx 400ppms, but completely free of chlorine. Starting Ph about 10. And no my meter is not broken, uncalibrated, or out of batteries.
Shade was put on heavy for transplant, and has been "wiped" off slowly, and now is between 80-90% light.

R

Rattleseeds

WP 20150809 12 20 57 Pro

R

Rattleseeds

This is a lower bud off my "purple" pheno ogv. I call it purple to distinguish it from the other four ogv, which are all identical to each other. This purple stem plant is short and sweet. I'll catch up and whatnot, but I can't start a thread and leave it with zero pics, even if my memory card is hiding

R

Rattleseeds

This is off my tallest king James version. They are hybrid, but definitely act like sativa. InstagramCapture c591c75b 062f 447f 8be0 51cdef3757a9

R

Rattleseeds

The k def, or whatever you want to call it, has been going on for months now it seems. I've added some to my regimen, which boosted the new growth, but never stopped the fading and dropping of the older leaves. An alternative diagnosis would be sulfur def, but i dont think so?
I have started adding msm sulfur, food grade, to try to mimic powder big bud...which has 10% sulfur. elemental sulfur isn't water soluble, and takes months to break down. I've been giving hn honey and an bud candy lately, but today I gave the msm sulfur, and I could smell the plants further from the garden than any day previous. Of course timing is the major factor here. A pound of msm sulfur was 20$, (I take it every day, and if you research msm sulfur, you probably will too) WP 20150817 17 23 31 Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom