King Kong ice water bubble hash

• Thread starter MI420Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

73u micron screen bubble hash freezing up. Amazing blondeness to this batch. Can't wait to try it.
Strain: Big Buddha Seeds' King Kong.
Oh that does look tasty! I would love to squish it and dab some of that golden goodness. What's your technique to extract such lovely hashish? I mean I assume you use bubble bags? How is it done? Think a novice like myself could make bubble hash? Do you use trim and larf or flower?

I am an avid rosin fan and have learned that making the best rosin starts with making good bubble from the trim and larf and then squishing that. I would love to start with product like that! Thank you for sharing!

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Oh that does look tasty! I would love to squish it and dab some of that golden goodness. What's your technique to extract such lovely hashish? I mean I assume you use bubble bags? How is it done? Think a novice like myself could make bubble hash? Do you use trim and larf or flower?

I am an avid rosin fan and have learned that making the best rosin starts with making good bubble from the trim and larf and then squishing that. I would love to start with product like that! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you!! My technique is I only use sugar leaf trimmings and any small tiny larf that may exist.
Short agitation time in the bubble bags and there you have it. I'm trying to save up for a rosin press so I can start making my very own hash rosin!

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Thank you!! My technique is I only use sugar leaf trimmings and any small tiny larf that may exist.
Short agitation time in the bubble bags and there you have it. I'm trying to save up for a rosin press so I can start making my very own hash rosin!
Very cool. Do you recommend a specific brand of bubble bag? I'm also in the process of saving for a rosin press. I think I've decided to go the diy route and get me a cheap press from harbor freight and the heat plates off amazon. Like $400-$450 for the whole hook up....Ouchy! Yes If you start with that beautiful bubble hash you have there and press that, oh man the golden goodness you will have! Rosin goes for $70-$100 a gram here in the Detroit shops. I have never tried it from the shops, but I bet the homemade stuff is WAY better. Thanx for the info!

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Very cool. Do you recommend a specific brand of bubble bag? I'm also in the process of saving for a rosin press. I think I've decided to go the diy route and get me a cheap press from harbor freight and the heat plates off amazon. Like $400-$450 for the whole hook up....Ouchy! Yes If you start with that beautiful bubble hash you have there and press that, oh man the golden goodness you will have! Rosin goes for $70-$100 a gram here in the Detroit shops. I have never tried it from the shops, but I bet the homemade stuff is WAY better. Thanx for the info!
We just use Bubblebag Dude bags. Seems to work well. Regarding a press, I'd check out RosinpressNY. He has open face designs and a lifetime warranty on the parts. Take the defective part out, send it to him, and he replaces for free. I'm looking at their 10ton. I've been in the shops for 2 years now and have had everything there is out there. The market hash rosin is okay depending on the cultivator and ultimately the processor. One supplier is focused on the reduction of fats and lipids but they've messed the terp profiles it seems in the process. Another is pushing the limits on the definition of "single sourced" but the end product is very good. Said with no ego, but to date, I've not felt the full spectrum complete high that I get from my own creations from any mass produced product.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

We just use Bubblebag Dude bags. Seems to work well. Regarding a press, I'd check out RosinpressNY. He has open face designs and a lifetime warranty on the parts. Take the defective part out, send it to him, and he replaces for free. I'm looking at their 10ton. I've been in the shops for 2 years now and have had everything there is out there. The market hash rosin is okay depending on the cultivator and ultimately the processor. One supplier is focused on the reduction of fats and lipids but they've messed the terp profiles it seems in the process. Another is pushing the limits on the definition of "single sourced" but the end product is very good. Said with no ego, but to date, I've not felt the full spectrum complete high that I get from my own creations from any mass produced product.
Oh man that RosinpressNY looks promising for sure! $750 for the 10 ton and 6 months to pay it off...lol I gotta go butter up the wife. I think I remember you saying you were in Grand Rapids? Great town btw. I'm in Redford a little suburb of Detroit.

I don't know about there but here the shops have all become profit over patient. Or at least any I have been to. My wife and I like variety so I do occasionally visit the shops to see what's new and good in the flower department.

Hate to say it but even the so called good stuff these days is...well...subpar. There is no way they are being honest with the thc levels and such. These days they say everything is 25%-30% thc on the top shelf, charge $60-$65 an eighth because Little Wayne put his name on it...sigh. I think they forget we know 25%-30% marijuana is award winning pot and not that dry ass crusty crap they are peddling.

These are supposed to be medical dispensaries where you go to get your medicine...lol Im glad they suck so bad around here. Drove me to go back to producing my own for 25% the cost.

Thanx again for taking the time to respond and inform! -Ron

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Oh man that RosinpressNY looks promising for sure! $750 for the 10 ton and 6 months to pay it off...lol I gotta go butter up the wife. I think I remember you saying you were in Grand Rapids? Great town btw. I'm in Redford a little suburb of Detroit.

I don't know about there but here the shops have all become profit over patient. Or at least any I have been to. My wife and I like variety so I do occasionally visit the shops to see what's new and good in the flower department.

Hate to say it but even the so called good stuff these days is...well...subpar. There is no way they are being honest with the thc levels and such. These days they say everything is 25%-30% thc on the top shelf, charge $60-$65 an eighth because Little Wayne put his name on it...sigh. I think they forget we know 25%-30% marijuana is award winning pot and not that dry ass crusty crap they are peddling.

These are supposed to be medical dispensaries where you go to get your medicine...lol Im glad they suck so bad around here. Drove me to go back to producing my own for 25% the cost.

Thanx again for taking the time to respond and inform! -Ron
Hi Ron!
I 100% agree with you on the state of the industry. It's more sad than anything else at this time. I'm doing everything I can to bring compliance, consistency, and education but it's like kicking water uphill sometimes. I can't stand it when shops continue to post 30% THC. The average consumer is not aware that that is TOTAL THC, not just Delta9-THC. The 30% comes from the THCa multiplied by a state given formula. Therefore, most strains are actually at 25% with other cannabinoids filling the void. Then there is the interpretative dance of what's acceptable to post on the label with an accepted tolerance. It has burned me out but I'm never giving up.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Great color. Did you press it before drying? Looks really wet which will bring mold if not spread and dried. Looking good!

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I haven't pressed it yet. That photo was right before being placed into the freezer. After freeze I grate it down and let it dry out. Then the pressing begins.
I've never heard of grating it, that's interesting! Definitely post some pics after if you can. 😁

Top Bottom