King Louis Og Clone

• Thread starter Speedyloks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Speedyloks

Speedyloks

Can somebody tell me I'd my plant ready to smoke up its my first time and I c that the bud ain't growing

King louis og clone
King louis og clone 2
King louis og clone 3
BudBogart

BudBogart

Can somebody tell me I'd my plant ready to smoke up its my first time and I c that the bud ain't growing
The farmers would need to know the history of how it was grown in order to tell you what went wrong.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Is that whole plant?
That one bud is kind of gone.
You can try and spritz it with Alcohol and then remove those leafs.
STR8

Speedyloks

Speedyloks

What can u tell me about this baby king louis og straight from south central Cali does it look healthy

20160623 083234
20160623 083141
BudBogart

BudBogart

What can u tell me about this baby king louis og straight from south central Cali does it look healthy
Were these clones flowered intentionally under 12/12 indoor lighting or did they flower when placed outside?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I started putting them inside at night and covering them
This is most likely how the pm. Spread that plus pm is rampant in Cali. I mean you can physically trim it and dry it and smoke it but it not even an 8th and its got mold. Think about it this way do you eat moldy food? Drank spoiled milk? If you answered no then why would you knowingly put mold in yo lungs? That's just me tho

G gnome

G gnome

This is most likely how the pm. Spread that plus pm is rampant in Cali. I mean you can physically trim it and dry it and smoke it but it not even an 8th and its got mold. Think about it this way do you eat moldy food? Drank spoiled milk? If you answered no then why would you knowingly put mold in yo lungs? That's just me tho
Wheres ur sense of adventure? Hahaha

BudBogart

BudBogart

I admire your desire to grow your own good. First, the mold. Inhaling mold into your lungs can make you crazy sick and eventually die. The smoke would taste like crap and your buds have not had time to properly develop. Toss that plant and check your others.
FYI, your King Louie clones were grown under lights that operated at least 18 hours each day. When you placed the plants outside the reduced hours of light tricked your plant into thinking the season was coming to an end, so it started to flower. Now it's entirely confused and stressed and not likely to start growing normally. It is not even July! Now that you found the farm you can grab a couple of fresh clones and still grow a nice plant this season.
Or, you can continue to work with this plant and gain first hand experience and next year you will be that much wiser, not stoned, but wise.

Speedyloks

Speedyloks

Ok so I got this new plant it's from the seed bit idk Wtf is going now the top leaves are curv idk can u tell me what am I doing wrong

Top Bottom