King Louis OG Info Please

• Thread starter incognito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incognito

incognito

I am getting a little closer to tracing the origin of this cut. I ran into someone that claimed to know you. It was the source for the King Louis OG. APE wanted me to convey the usual "What's up?"

incognito

incognito

I will have some pics soon. She wasn't in the best shape when I got her a few days ago. She has already perked up and will jump at any moment! Have you heard of a strain called Sour Dubble? Supposed to be really rare and elite potent.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Sour dud isn't the rarest but definitely elite.. I like the ogs better with the potency.. Could very well be different pheno with the louie 13th.. My cut of the true oc louie from my source westminsterguy is very stable think stems, heavy indica characteristics that just danks og in veg.. Makes out difficult to scrog.. Ill post some pics in a lil of my 2 moms..

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Spicoli.. I have a lot of respect for you.. And I mean no disrespect.. This is the description from my boy the westminster guy who has the original king louie, the original apothecary presidential og, and the rare liquid butter..
The King Louie XIII OG Kush is a bit different. It's majorly Indica dominant. Louie OG is said to be one of the only OG crosses with a major amount of REAL Kush in it. By REAL Kush I mean Cannabis from the Kush Mountains. REAL OG and REAL KUSH are two very different things. Real Kush plants are stout with the widest sun leaves you've seen on Cannabis. They're notorious for being loaded with THC. The original lineage for OG Kush is said to have a small contribution to it's genetics from the original Pakistani Kush, but not much. Louie OG has been backcrossed with Paki Kush to really intensify the THC content and analgesic effects and it shows in this completely crystal laden bud.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

here r a 2 of my Apothecary Presidential OG x Louie The XIII moms aka Pres Louie XIII.. The plant in flower is the OC King Louie The XIII on day 11 and will finish around 60-65 days.. I will post pictures as time goes on.. Loves these cuts, packs the weight and the potency.. not as lanky as your traditional og; fire, tahoe, and larry.
Hope this helps..
Peace,
GodZsoN

IMAG0143
IMAG0144
IMAG0145
IMAG0146
incognito

incognito

King Louis Picture

GodZsoN... Nice pictures. I took a close look at your King Louis picture and I believe the leaves appear to be a match. It is semi-hard to tell from my picture below due to it's condition. The cut was beat up before I took possession. (etiolated, root bound, salt locked, and covered in :sweating dead mites.) I want to start off by conveying a big thanks to APE. I was forewarned of the condition, but I was not going to pass up the opportunity and wanted to take possession of such a find immediately:) Four days transplanted under 400W MH is turning her around. When she makes a full recovery, I believe a clearer match can be made. It is difficult to make any stem girth comparison while my lady is etiolated. But, based on the leaves, there is a tenuous similarity.:fubar
King Louis

C

caligula

I know one breeder is crossin this to Pre98 and Green Crack and Platinum Banana OG... DECENT!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Can't wait to run this cut...ill post some fliks soon....

K

Kobe24

Growing this cut out along with the Diablo OG and Larry OG...both of those look way danker... This cut nodes up nice in flowering and is most def not stretchy like other OGz...but it looks like a watered down OG..i like the Lanky ones much better ... Tahoe, Larry and now Diablo...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp Kobe you got any fliks id love to see whatch she looks like compared to the others....I've heard this particular cut I have is the bizz...does yur cut have the traditional 3 blade leafs on it?....i wanna give a shot out to my homies that hooked me up fat you know who are thanks a mill dawwgie's!

C

caligula

sticky - my cut has the three leaf blade structure. It's from a very good source out here in cali

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yup mine does to Caliluga my homies in socal tell me shes straight og funk and strectches a shit ton.....i

T

tricomb

Any pics.of.this girl in flower or what? Got the clone from the.same.source.the in the bay area

F

farmseeker

I am glad I read this thread... I picked up a few king louise's and was not too sure I was gonna throw it into the mix... Now I am set on giving it a try... will take some cuts and get these ladies a little bigger.. Here is a pic...
DSCN8702_Medium_.JPG

T

tricomb

Dude said pound n a half a light,said it was a yielder,earthy OG smoke...

T

tricomb

Damn now I'm confused...cause they mentioned it was the.king Louie xiii OG..

sb805og101

sb805og101

Tricomb sorry to confuse u .when i got cut in sfv they just told me its called louie 13th og they didnt say king ,could b same not sure. His short story was it was from rich north hollywood grower/collector???? Anyone got pics to compair??

Top Bottom