King Pure...

• Thread starter Bodah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bodah

Hey reef et all,

I'm just curious if you have any plans to re-release the King pure in the future, missed out on that one BIGTIME~

Cheers,
Bod

B

Bodah

King :)... A 3rd gen backcross to the clone... Me wants :D...

bod~

R

Reeferman

Hey friends I will be making a king pure female line in the near future .
Reef

G

guerillaMAN

here's my problem with the kings pure 08 stock... i grew out 6 seeds... got 2 fem phenos... i flowered one just to test the one pheno and see if i wanted to proceed with the second and get them outta testing and into rotation... i spent 13 weeks growing this particular pheno which at max according to the description should've taken 7-10 weeks more like 7-9 but i'll give yah a week. this strain in my opinion was a tasteless watered down hp that was seriously horrible smoke for me. i tried to give it away and none of my friends even wanted to touch it due to its overall lack of smell taste and the high was decent but the smoke was just plain gross there's no way to really describe it.

the taste was pretty much like a little bit hashy grassy but super watered down with almost no smell at all unlesss you really mashed it up and still not much at all - not anything like i thought a 150 dollar batch of beans should put out regardless of phenos. i prayed throughout this grow that it was going to end up to be a winner even given its overshoot by about 4 weeks but in the end it wasnt and i was not the least impressed.

This stuff had a much wider blend of sativa in it than i believe kross was supposed to contain and overall i was very dissappointed with my results. i hate to say it but these types of results for me and 08 stock are getting a bit hard to deal with at this point since i continue to just happen to get shitty phenos or wrong product from what i'm told.

anyway take this how you want it... i tried this one pheno and it was down right horrible. i'm used to smoking high quality top shelf stuff and this was about the level of beasters if that. check out my other posts for other 08 stock reports from my past recent experiences and continued rms 08 strain reporting this whole year...
peace
guerillaMAN

Kingspure08 115weeks
Kingspure08 13weeks nug shot wet
Kingspure08 13weeks nugs dry 2
Rms kings pure
 rms kingspure 1
 rms kingspure 2
 rms kingspure 3
 rms kingspure 4
 rms kingspure 5
 rms kingspure 6
 rms kingspure 7
B

blueskies

looks good but judgin from the white hairs it seems as if it could have went longer. Did you look at the trics?

R

Reeferman

looks very nice to me , it seems that you have never grown a reeferman product that you like maybe you should move on to another breeder ?
I find it very interesting that given the fact that we had issues about the way that you started your web site that all of a sudden everything you grow from our seeds sucks .
Are you feeding that plant organically ?

Reef

convex

convex

Reef: I Have heard rumours of an "Ultimate King" soon to be released ... any info?

Cheers

Convex

R

Reeferman

I have been given the entire Pink kush (queen) king family included several hash plants 2 pink kush pheno's purple and green king cuts and the seed line going back to the late 80's
All were gifted to me "j" is retired his only motivation as a breeder was to develop new cuttings for use by a large group of growers who invented buckets in this area either buckets of flood and drain tables for years .

His breeding included the king line which changed from time to time over the years and the champagne (old version) which is a pink kush x hash plant .

He bred a few others over the years also Jiffy pot which became purple skunk that later became god bud was short lived .

A-frame a outdoor strain that was popular for many years but faded in the past 5-6 years and BC hash plants of which several were produced and still float around 1 of the early hash plant lines is often called k-2 which is just wrong .

I am planning to bring back these BC classics in Honor of our rich history od BC bud also because I feel these strains are timeless and will rise to the top like cream .

Despite the fact that I really need to get things going I am taking my time and will not release any new line until its well researched and ready .

Yes the ultimate King line is being worked on I am working to get a facility where I can do some serious selection and record this breeding project as the parents and lines from this next project are the selection base for RMS for the next decade .

Reef

B

bigbag

A-frame....havent seen any of that 4 a long time is right.stuff was real good outdoor,and crossed with timewarp was dank.good stuff

V

vavilov

Did all the strains that you mentioned originating with this breeder come from the same import (maybe n. india) indica genetics you referred to in another thread? i.e. A frame, Purple Skunk, Champagne etc. or just the king line.?

I tried the Pink Kush Barney's was selling in Amsterdam last fall. Is this likely to be the actual pink kush cut or another of Derry's slimy knock offs? Looked identical to the arjan's kings kush photo in the last high times Cannabis Cup issue. Pretty nice smoke and actually reminded me a bit of Friesland in taste and effect which I would also lay money is N. Indian.

R

Reeferman

No the pink kush sold by barnery's is the same clone as kings kush lol its a Love potion #2 G13 cutting that escaped and was jacked and renamed by everyone no one has pink kush clone in holland , I was offered 20 k euro for that or any other "special" cutting on my last trip . lol Good eye

Top Bottom