KingBoy Gear... Green Ribbon x Alien Kush

• Thread starter SoSour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Our prized male FAK grabbed my attention for two main characteristics. Glossy, heavily serrated and healthy appearance above the rest... and the results from a BHO run of the male plant... Definitely "garlic" characteristics in the terp profiles. Give all F1's in this drop 60+ days please. Sosour, have fun with all that pollen... respect. Still waiting for a smoke report Camdawg. -KB
Oh snap your right kb musta been too smoked out on the LAMFAK shit knocks me out something stupid

SoSour

SoSour

Hello, I'm back.. ...Finally!
I've been recuperating from the Champs show here in Toronto
& am back on the planet as I was GONE for a bit!
Anyways, here's some more photo's of the lone female I've been watching grow.
She has stopped growing vertically @ about 46" tall, so she stretched another 11"
from the last measurement taken.
I'll also try to throw up one final photo of the GRAK male, as he's just about spent his load.
I'll have to wait until I get back from the Dr's.. ... See Ya ina bit!

SoSour

SoSour

Okay first up, a few over all shots to show her height.
DSC 0234
DSC 0233
DSC 0225
DSC 0226
DSC 0231
DSC 0235

SoSour

SoSour

Hello again, so it's been 2 weeks since I last posted a few pictures & feel
the time is right to show her off a bit. These pix are of the lone female approaching the finish.
She has started to smell like a piece of garlic bread, mixed with B.O.!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hello again, so it's been 2 weeks since I last posted a few pictures & feel
the time is right to show her off a bit. These pix are of the lone female approaching the finish.
She has started to smell like a piece of garlic bread, mixed with B.O.!
Lookin good sowa!

SoSour

SoSour

DSC 0272
DSC 0273
DSC 0274
DSC 0278
DSC 0279
DSC 0272
DSC 0273
DSC 0274
DSC 0278
DSC 0279

Tanx ThunderFudge Brutha, that means alot coming from an old pro as yourself!
So here we go... Sorry for the delay putting these up, but life get's in the way sometimes.. ...
I don't quite get this set-up yet, putting pix up & what sizes are available, etc.
I'll get better in time, I hope... By the looks of her, I'd say she needs another 10-14 days...
So that would push her up to 62 days so far, so a total of 75 days sounds about right,
for me @ least, I like my smoke strong! These buds are really fat fuckers,
you can't really see that in the pictures, but believe me, they're thick & stinky!
The buds are still a bit spongy, but I think they'll harden up B4 harvest.

Last edited:
SoSour

SoSour

So I said I was going to let this GRAK go another 7-10 days, depending on the trich's.. ...
Today is day 69 since I flipped these over, & TBH... I think it's done!
80-90% of the pistils have turned orange & the trichomes have turned a milky white,
to amber color, so I'm gonna take her out in the morning & let her flush in the dark for a week or less
depending on how long the flush takes.I'll put up the last live pictures later tonight & then
the next time you'll see her is in dry form. Thanx for dropping by & checking her out!

Top Bottom