• Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Blackberry Kush x Fire Alien Kush
Bbk fak

Blackberry Kush is an stunning specimen of cannabis. Frosty, frosty and even more frosty, these buds are completely covered in trichomes. The recognizable traits of purple and magenta are seen amongst dark orange hairs. The smell is fruity but the “kush” taste is present. Always finished by 50 - 55 days, give it one extra week and you will not be disappointed with the ever-increasing trichome production. One of my most anticipated crosses from this project, Blackberry Kush x Fire Alien Kush is a treasure to keep. The alien dominant FAK male promotes more strength to the weak branching of Blackberry Kush. Finishing time is 8 weeks.​

Green Ribbon x Fire Alien Kush
Greenribbon fak

Green Ribbon definitely has a permanent place in our arsenal of genetics. This beautiful short bush can become a heavy producer quick if given the time to stretch out. With a super dank afghanistan lineage, the frost level of this queen outshines just about everything on the market. The Green Ribbon has an earthy fragrance that is subtle but impressive. This plant, in my opinion, is very similar to the “Afwreck”, another staple here in California. Green Ribbon x Fire Alien Kush is sure to produce fat chunky buds with the anticipated inspiration of the Fire OG’s loud smell. Finishing time is between 7 and 8 weeks.

Kryptonite x Fire Alien Kush
Kryptonite fak

This original Kryptonite was brought to me in 2004. Another on the more potent varieties, the lineage of this cut is undetermined. She does slightly resemble an OG Kush in the leaf structure but the growth patterns of this girl shows otherwise. Kryptonite was given the name for a good reason, she is powerful enough to kill superman. A little heavy on the feeding side, this easy to grow plant quickly becomes a favorite amongst patients. Finishing time ranges from 7.5 to 8.5 weeks

Tahoe OG x Fire Alien Kush
Tahoeog fak

One of our favorite specimens of the “OG Kush”. The Tahoe cut used in this cross is the real thing. Add the Tahoe OG, Fire OG and Alien Kush and what do you get? Nothing but fire. Elite parenting place this specimen into a class of its own. Finished time is 8 to 9 weeks.

Chem Knight x Fire Alien Kush
Chemknight fak copy

Chem Knight comes from a careful selection of potent parents of the past. My infamous Kingboy male was used to pollinate a (Tahoe OG x Blue Knight) S1. The results were astonishing. The traits of the 50 day “Blue Knight” shorted the lengthy ripening period of the Tahoe, while preserving full potency and a newly recognized growth vigor from the Fire Alien Kush. This cross produces stellar results way beyond what was expected. Finishing time is 8 weeks.

KBOG x Fire Alien Kush
Kbog fak

KBOG is (SourOG x Kingboy). KBOG is high yielding and potent with great growth vigor. Traits from SFV OG and the Original Sour Diesel are predictable. Smells range from fuel to a musty/lemon zest. She grows long dense colas and shines like diamonds. This heavy feeder is great for beginners and your seasoned gardener. Finishing time is 8 weeks.

Green Cush x Fire Alien Kush
Kingboy genetics strain guide 4

The staple amongst all varieties in my neck of the woods here in california, Green Cush is a huge outdoor producer. Our unique sativa hybrid keeps impressing people left and right. Yes this plant is also called “Green Crack” by many but I choose to use the original name. When finished this strain fills out beautifully with uniform large sized clusters stacked on top of one another. After crossing her with FAK, she retained a similar Green Cush structure but with more predominant developed colas. Another hybrid that has brought much excitement amongst fellow cultivators. Finishing time is 7 - 8 weeks.

Grape Stomper x Fire Alien Kush

One of our Gage Green influenced varieties, Grape Stomper consist of Purple Elephant and Elite Seeds Chemdog Sour D. The cut of Grape Stomper is also commonly known as Sour Grapes. This great strain produces breathtaking glossy nuggets. The FAK influenced this girl to take a completely different structure and yield. Smells exhibit grapes, and pancakes! Finishing time ranges from 8 - 9 weeks.

Blackberry Pie x Fire Alien Kush
Bbp fak

Blackberry Pie is another Gage Green influenced strain used for this project. All phenotypes from this cross exhibited stacked purple calyxes completely covered in snow like crystals. When you split a flower open she shows her true colors. The smell from these flowers are strong and remind me of White Widow. The FAK influenced this girl to produce a shorter structure and bigger flowers while retaining the unique qualities from the exotic Blackberry Pie hybrid. Finishing time is 8 weeks.

LA Confidential x Fire Alien Kush
Lacon fak

This strain was originally produced by DNA Genetics. LA Confidential is O.G. LA Affie x Afghan. A very powerful stone that can leave most people in a daze. This cut was a gift from one of my southern California brothers. The phenotypes found in this project exhibit extremely tight nodes and thick stalks. The FAK united well with the southern California masterpiece. Smells of OG and spice dominate this hybrid completely. Finishing time is 8 weeks.

LA Master Kush x Fire Alien Kush
Lamaster fak

Also commonly referred to as So Cal Master Kush, this cannabis variety is astonishing to all who have ran her. Huge yields and rich purple color variations are never a disappointment. This rare cut is a great example of some of the world's most potent strains. It's extremely frosty and the most potent Master Kush to date. Impressive results always come from impressive parents. The LA Master Kush x Fire Alien Kush phenotypes are surprisingly uniform. Dense fat clusters of red headed Kush. Finishing time is 8 weeks​

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

:eek:These look amazing!

Any idea when you will have a shot of the Grape Stomper X FAK????

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

ughhhh anything blackberry makes me dreamy...gotta snag some of that.

edit to add - what else can you tell us about the FAK male? do you have a pic by chance?

hightide

hightide

I'll have to try that Kryptonite X FAK.
I miss that old school kryptonite. The one we used to play with back in the '80s and early '90s had a little spicyness to it.
Same here?
I know she was a heavy feeder and super potent.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Looks good. How many have been tested of any of these?

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sorry should have been more specific, what #s are being tested of each variety? Where tests grown by you or others?
Is the Kryptonite a Florida local? I knew a guy who brought a Krypto x Diesel from there.

Thanks for your time
Peace

Kushwick

Kushwick

Any pictures of full plants instead of dried buds?
Parent pictures?
So people can see how the parents looked? And how they express in the offspring?

I'm asking because I want to know see what role the dad plays in the offspring?
How thorough was testing? Any logs up? Private testing in house?

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Sorry should have been more specific, what #s are being tested of each variety? Where tests grown by you or others?
Is the Kryptonite a Florida local? I knew a guy who brought a Krypto x Diesel from there.

Thanks for your time
Peace
Around 10 females from each variety were grown within my network of cultivators. This cut of Kyryptonite is from California to my understanding. -Kb

SoSour

SoSour

I just chopped 1/3 Blackberry Pie X F.A.K. & quick dried a few popcorn buds (jus ran out .. ...)
& let me say this tastes as good as it looks! I'm sure glad I stocked up on yer gear Kingboy,
I sent some of the BBP x F.A.K. off to a dear friend of mine down in Louisiana,
I'm sure he's love this as much as I do! So I think the next Kingboy's to go up will be the
Chem Knight, @ only 8 weeks, you just can't go wrong.
I'll throw up a few shots of the BBP x F.A.K... ....:peeking:

soserthc1

soserthc1

I just chopped 1/3 Blackberry Pie X F.A.K. & quick dried a few popcorn buds (jus ran out .. ...)
& let me say this tastes as good as it looks! I'm sure glad I stocked up on yer gear Kingboy,
I sent some of the BBP x F.A.K. off to a dear friend of mine down in Louisiana,
I'm sure he's love this as much as I do! So I think the next Kingboy's to go up will be the
Chem Knight, @ only 8 weeks, you just can't go wrong.
I'll throw up a few shots of the BBP x F.A.K... ....:peeking:

Blackberry does sound sweet .....awesome work

J

johnny prince

got a pack of blackberry pie x fire alien kush a few months back. flipped them to flowering 12 days ago and 1 turned out to be hermie . never had one before like this . basically a male dominant plant with female flowers . i would say maybe 80% flowers are male and 20% female .

the rest of the plants are normal females . the hermie plant has pretty big buds on it already and the females just have pistils so far . any comments ?
thanks

Top Bottom