Kingboy Genetics Strain Guide

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

How do u have big buds if u only flipped them 12 days ago? That doesn't even make since (pun definitely intended)...

Should have nothing more than pistil cluster or balls sacks

SoSour

SoSour

I'm a little confused myself,
12 days IS a bit quick to have "big" buds, on any plant!
This is the first I've heard of the
Black Berry Pie x FAK hermin' out.
Actually.. ...
It's the first I've heard of any KingBoy hermin'...
You sure you don't have any leaks in the room?
Light leaks in where you least expect it.. ...

J

johnny prince

sorry should have said the flowers on the hermies are bigger than the females. of course nothing is big yet just the hermies are larger than the females with only pistils. no light leaks. all the other bbpxfak females are fine plus i have a few chemdogs and an la confidential and 3 girl scout crack ladies and all are fine also . 100% sure no light leaks.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
sorry should have said the flowers on the hermies are bigger than the females. of course nothing is big yet just the hermies are larger than the females with only pistils. no light leaks. all the other bbpxfak females are fine plus i have a few chemdogs and an la confidential and 3 girl scout crack ladies and all are fine also . 100% sure no light leaks.
A picture would be great. I've never had any crosses from BBP or FAK show this characteristic. Is your grow hydro or soil? Also, What is your feeding regiment please? o_O

J

johnny prince

soil . I was vegging with a nettle / kelp tea and adding cal/mag .
flowering kelp/guano tea + cal mag.
out of 6 seeds i started . 1 never sprouted . 1 was slower than the rest by far so I killed it. 3 are female and flowering normally and 1 is that hermie .

J

johnny prince

if it makes a difference i got 2 phenos. 1 is shorter and more squat with larger leaves and the other is taller much faster growing with the typical kush leaf . the 2nd pheno is the one that hermied.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Between myself and my other growers, we have never seen "any" of our FAK crosses show hermaphrodite characteristics. This is unfortunate for the new farmer Mr. Johnny Prince.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Seeds are seeds, I've popped more than most, all genetics herm....nothin new, just part of the game!
Some are more prone to it and of course operator error or if you don't like the word "error", plain ole uncontrollable conditions or whatnot can attribute to it showing. I agree with kushluvr, every female plant has the Full ability to turn male. Many conditions and factors contribute to it and even the most stable genetics can show it in the proper environment, imo

I've seen some seeds do some weird things...lol And we've all seen the movie FREAKS right? Black and white...go watch it if you haven't

J

johnny prince

Honestly some one else pm'd me and said he had the same thing happen on his : La master x FAK seeds . Either way there are 3 females so if they stay stable its cool with me . The cuts I took rooted in 9 days and they look strong and healthy . How many phenotypes have you identified ? I still have 5 seeds left and if there are just basically 2 phenos then no need to pop any more for now although I was hoping for at least 1 male to pollinate my : girl scout crack - tagalongs pheno .

FiveAM

FiveAM

Pictures or this shit didn't happen.

new farmer comes to the farm talking shit and nothing to back it up.

I haven't seen one picture here. or seen anything yet stating kingboy genetics hermies. Especially from any vets on this site, not some newbie.

bring the pictures.

J

johnny prince

Pictures or this shit didn't happen.

new farmer comes to the farm talking shit and nothing to back it up.

I haven't seen one picture here. or seen anything yet stating kingboy genetics hermies. Especially from any vets on this site, not some newbie.

bring the pictures.

Wow at least you seem like a happy person .
Fanboy or cheerleader ?
OK never mind it doesn't matter . I wasn't talking $hit to anyone . In fact I said I was cool with it as the other seeds were females . Just stating what happened . Other people pm'd me and said the same things happened also . And I'm still not posting pictures , not my thing.

FiveAM

FiveAM

you just called out a breeder and have nothing to back this up? i wouldn't even bother with you if i was the breeder, just can't stand a troll when i see it.

J

johnny prince

Im not a troll . Why are you so interested in silencing open discussions and dissenting view points ? I have no reason to lie and I'm not insulting kingboy . Posting a pic won't prove anything to you. You either believe me or you don't . You can dismiss a pic as easily as a paragraph . That pic is not kingboy genetics , you have light leaks but don't realize it , you are **gasp** a newbie here etc..... anyway you seem way unhappy , maybe you should try smoking some marijuana I hear it helps with anxiety .

FiveAM

FiveAM

You gotta admit, your a new farmer making claims against a breeder on this site, it's all a little weird. I haven't seen a grow log from you, anything but a couple post about how to increase trichomes and w/e. but then you post something about genetics hermie and then say" pics aint my thing" ?

dude,its not legit.

maybe you should PM the breeder ask about it in private and take it from there?

J

johnny prince

As far as PM the breeder and ask in private.....fair point . At the time I didn't think it was a big deal but can see how it could be taken the wrong way in hindsight . But I don't know why its weird if Im new here an not very active and I ask questions about the seeds I got . I was honestly not trying to insult anyone or talk shit . Others here posted that hermies happen with the best of genetics sometimes . I have nothing against kingboy or I wouldn't have ordered his seeds . I was impressed by the pics of his strains . I don't feel comfortable posting pics . Anyway either I lost $100 on something that doesn't work out for me or I got great genetics and the $100 ends up being a steal for me . Ill know in a month or so hopefully . Ill leave it at that and no hard feelings towards anyone .

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Hey guys, check out this sneak preview
 DSC0039

Camdawg

Camdawg

I am the other farm member price is referring to. My LAMFAKs are showing female pre flowers and look great but one set of pre flowers looks somewhat strange to me. Ill grab a pic soon. Its only on one node and doesn't quite look like balls but doesnt have a hair either. Let's not jump on johnny prince or kingboy saying troll or bad breeding, the farm isnt for online ego warfare it's about communication, thats kinda where the word forum comes from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom