"kings kush" and "top 44" from seed

• Thread starter iahsound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iahsound

So i just recieved a package of seed that i aquired through the attitude! i got: kings kush,top44,mataro blue,warlock,bcn-diesel and la blanca. The "KINGS KUSH" is bred by "GREENHOUSE SEEDS" wich is:OG KUSH x GRAPE APE.
The "TOP 44" is being put out by "HOMEGROWN FANTISEEDS" and is: SKUNK#1 x VIKING.
The "MATARO BLUE is bred by "KANNABIA SEEDS" and is :BLUE MOONSHINE x WHITE WIDOW x LA BLANCA.
The "LA BLANCA" is bred by "KANNABIA SEEDS" and is:WHITE WIDOW x SNOW WHITE.
The "BCN DIESEL" is bred by "KANNABIA SEEDS" and is: DIESEL#2 x MALAWI.
The "WARLOCK" is coming from"MAGUS GENETICS"
and is:MOSTLY INDICA??? "ask magus gen.
The "CHRONIC" is bred by "SERIOUS SEEDS"
and is:NORTHERN LIGHTS x {SKUNK NORTHERN LIGHTS} x AK47. All seeds are feminized accept for the TOP 44, heres some pics:sign0023:

Greenhouse 22kings kush22
Kings kush and top 44 from seed 2
Kannabia 22bcn diesel22
JAWS

JAWS

ive grown TOP 44 before umm not sure if its the same as your runing but if it is you need to be looking for the BLACK WALNUT phenom...you cant mistake it from the others it has a very DEEP walnut smell to it, and when its cured it really brings out the walnut smell....my ppl just ask where is the BLACK WALNUT...

I

iahsound

And here some of the beans are cracking after 2 days!! what would you guys stick your sprouts in???

Attitude beans germination
Seeds cracking at 2days
I

iahsound

nice jaws! ya i will be looking for that b-walnut for sure! i pop this strain sum years back and i remember it get in a little dark lookin w/a deep rich smell that was difrant than anything else i had in the garden and it finished real fast with a good pull. i was bummed when i lost it. we'll see what happens:character0053:

I

iahsound

i just chopped 2 different phenos of the kings kush there all right nothing to write home about hope fully yours turn out better i dont see or taste any og or grapeape in either pheno

Wow! thats not whatcha wanna hear! well i hope it turns out to be somthin! i would be happy with O.G. or a GRAPE APE pheno. well thanx for the review, i hav'nt heard or seen much on it at all but that cross sure sounds good to me:evilgrin I'll keep my progress updated and we'll stay fishin!!:character0053:

joeca1i

joeca1i

KK is a nice one,I had a tangerine pheno,but the best one I crossed with chronic.The A+ pheno shoots out thc like crazy,all over the outer leaves and stems.I'll do a thread on kingschron,in a month.Top 44 is a short plant,main cola,finishes fast.I think its a skunk cross.

I

iahsound

KK is a nice one,I had a tangerine pheno,but the best one I crossed with chronic.The A+ pheno shoots out thc like crazy,all over the outer leaves and stems.I'll do a thread on kingschron,in a month.Top 44 is a short plant,main cola,finishes fast.I think its a skunk cross.

HEY JOECA1I thats nice to hear! i'm hoping somthin good comes about!!
i recieved a free fem chronic seed that just cracked. does your KK smell like o.g. or grape ape?

I

iahsound

Well most all of these beans have cracked and just a few i have put into cube's...2-top44's, one kings kush, the m-blue, and the chronic. its been 5-days now so i'm hopeing some more will be ready to pull out the paper towels. hav'nt noticed any discoloration or mold so i guess i'm good. Its been so hot here i've had them siting at room temp.for the last 5 days 75-80, so 2-night i am warming them up a bit w/the heat mat. Will put up some pics as soon as i see some green! Whats the longest its takin to germinate a bean??????:love0018:

I

iahsound

well the chronic and the mataro blue have poped out of there shells and it looks like one of the k-kush is coming thrugh aswell, the top44's just dont seem to want to go and that is really the strain i wanted:worried I been doing clone's for so long i guess i dont got the bean touch anymore but shit i just got my bag seeds to all pop and there doing good. I did the same old paper towel deal i been doin 4-ever! the last time i got w-widow, ice, ak-47 and top 44 and nothing came through accept the top44's and a couple male ak's. this seed ordering buisness is starting to make me feel unsure:worried well i will put up some pics in the next day or so and we will forward with what we got. Does anybody know were i can aquire some good top44 beans? or maybe recomend some good beans to order for my next attempt?? :sign0065:

I

iahsound

Well i got terrible news, all my beans cracked and just did not want to go anywhere! I hav'nt been growing from seed alot over the last decade but i have always done pretty good with them. This time though has been a big mess, all of them cracked and none of them made it accept the one feminized chronic from serious. I did the old paper towel till crack thing and tried putting some in rockwool cube's 'wich has worked b-4' and tried putting them strait into some promix as well! i have never had such bad luck b-4 in my life:punch Since the chronic plant made it i will grow her out into a mom take some cuts and try her out. any advice on germinating is gratefully welcomed cause i will be getting more beans soon.:help::help::help:

I'm gonna start another thread for the chronic thing, thank you everybody for coming through!!!!

here's a pic of the chronic seedling!! hope she produce's good like everyone says!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronic seedling
JAWS

JAWS

hey sound:bong2:
very sorry to hear about your losses, just happen to have some 44's:help::help::help:.....
peace:):)

let me know!!!

I

iahsound

hey sound:bong2:
very sorry to hear about your losses, just happen to have some 44's:help::help::help:.....
peace:):)

let me know!!!

hey man thanx! i was wondering were did your 44's come from?:nod

420king-MASSES

natural_medicines_065.jpg
natural_medicines_018.jpg
natural_medicines_009.jpg
natural_medicines_006.jpg
these are kings kush in week 8 the nuggets are frosty as fuck

I

iahsound

Damm!!!!! King those look so good boss!!! I was really intrested in that strain to i cant believe out of 16 seeds i got all together only the chronic made it! I have never had such a bad turn out, i guess i been taking cuttings for so long i forgot what it was like to nurture a seed to life. Have you got any grape ape or o.g. smell out of those gyalz?? :rastadancing::party0023::rastadancing:

I

iahsound

well this is the last post in this thread for me, my mataro blue from kannabia and the chronis from serious are the only two that made it so there will be a thread on those.
sO THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hey SOUND:animbong:
as soon as you get the new thread up and going i'll be around to take a looky look...
peace bro:bong2:

Top Bottom