Kings yeti grow diary (gorilla glue 4 x white widow)

• Thread starter Kingjoshh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Compost Man

av just switched ti led,s,,,this is ma very first led grow.
i read,,or seen somewhere that a certain brand of a 1000w led unit was only putting out the equivillant of a 250w hpos.now thats not true for all led units,,,,i have a 2000w vander life unit,,am no sure what the actuall wattage output is,,,but av ordered a meter so i can find oot,,,i,ve also ordered another 1000w vander life unit as side lighting,,,an i,ll be ordering another for thge otherside in a couple o weeks.
an i must say,,,with the added uv and ir led,s,,,am findin it is makin ma plants grow bigger,,,and the nuggs are tighter.
but wi led,s,,,am thinkin toppin once,,,and lollipoping is the best way to use led,s in a wee tent,,mines 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent.

i also use coco,,,an cal-mag,,,read that cal-mag is needed more often usin led,s anyhoo,,,no sure if theres any truth in that,,,but i use it anyhoo in coco.

if you check you tube,,look for youre modell led unit,,,and see if theres a review in there,,sometimes they put the actuall wattage on the review.

also,,,i don,t start ma veg period till ma seedlings have their first 3 leaf set is oot,,,thats wen i start ma veggin,,,i also do fi seeds.

do you breed yer ain strains man??????
I'm using a 1200 watt Vipraspectra bloom/veg. It's rated#3 California Works #2 and #1 Advanced Platinum Series ( WOW $$$$😂). Here's one grow.

IMG 20190210 172530
Funk junky

Funk junky

Here it's not just the temperatures you have to choose strains wisely because it's always damp and wet.
Good for mushrooms, bud not so good.
But in a secluded garden you can get good results, greenhouses are best but need some electricity.
Here we are densely populated, my outdoor was very choose a spot where no human has reason to go.
Done me good keeps the brain oiled. But fucking hard work here choose your strains well if not enough sunshine all day.
Here I ask every Canadian this have you ever heard of Leo major Canadian treasures and one of the greatest war heroes all time?
If you're inside couple hot days are manageable but after a while you need to think about co2 when your into the 90'sf

C

Compost Man

Hello everyone I am making a thread to document my progress as a grower and too see what cool tips you guys can give me. Currently 8/9 days in from seed idk if that counts as veg period or not. It’s photoperiod. Ive decided to call it yeti because I can’t find any other strain names for this:) I will be updating it every 1-2 days. All organic, 1000 watt led not sure what true wattage is
I love it when growers say ORGANIC LOL 👍 I thought you'd like to see this.🇺🇸🇨🇦✌️👣🐾

C

Compost Man

I am thinking about buying another 1000 watt just to be sure I have enough light, my grow space is pretty big despite what the pic shows the tents about 7 feet hight and 4 feet in width. I am growing 4 plants right now. What leds would you recommend, preferred one that don’t break the bank! I tried to breed my seeds and it failed, so I looks for some interesting strains and found this one by epic seeds so no I do not breed my strains I want too in the future with better results
Hey Dude take your watts and divide it by your square footage(enclosure) this will give you #watts per square foot.
Your looking for 50-60 watts a sq.ft. Take the watts you have now too determine your sq.ft. needed. Remember flat white(90% reflection)

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

organic is great, i like knowing what goes into my stuff. amazing setup you got there and great videos, is 50/60 good for these plants and ill follow along on ur grow

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey Dude take your watts and divide it by your square footage(enclosure) this will give you #watts per square foot.
Your looking for 50-60 watts a sq.ft. Take the watts you have now too determine your sq.ft. needed. Remember flat white(90% reflection)
Wrong, you dont need 50-60 watts per square ft with LED lights like HLG Quantum boards or Cobs. More like 30-35 watts per square ft is plenty unless you are using the cheaper LED lights. 50 watts per square ft is plenty for HID.

C

Compost Man

Wrong, you dont need 50-60 watts per square ft with LED lights like HLG Quantum boards or Cobs. More like 30-35 watts per square ft is plenty unless you are using the cheaper LED lights. 50 watts per square ft is plenty for HID.
✓✓

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I want to make my own strain and call it
“Bea Arthur’s Pubes”

I’m actually going to do the same, planning on crossing
GG4 X White Widow
White Fire Alien Kush X White Widow

Wondering if anyone has tried these crosses before?
Really “Bea Arthur’s Pubes” ? that doesn't sound like something I'd want to smoke. Now Kate Upton pubes I'd crawl over glass for a puff.

C

Compost Man

I've 96 watts/ sq.ft in my grow. One member pointed out "burns " and "taco" leafs. That I think was my UV fixture. I've the temperature and humidity constantly checked, especially at flower time.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I've 96 watts/ sq.ft in my grow. One member pointed out "burns " and "taco" leafs. That I think was my UV fixture. I've the temperature and humidity constantly checked, especially at flower time.
im sorry to say but my uv fixture doesnt cause that on my plants ever maybe move your light up

C

Compost Man

im sorry to say but my uv fixture doesnt cause that on my plants ever maybe move your light up
This UV Fixture is 10 × output of the sun tan lamps. I always unplug it to enter my grow. The lamps have thier own reflector internally.

C

Compost Man

This UV Fixture is 10 × output of the sun tan lamps. I always unplug it to enter my grow. The lamps have thier own reflector internally.
The
The " taco leaves" always happens when I lower my fixture. When talking to the manufacturer, he could not believe I use them timer one-off. They recommend 2-3 hrs./day.
Thid UV Fixture is specifically designed for Cannibis.

C

Compost Man

The

The " taco leaves" always happens when I lower my fixture. When talking to the manufacturer, he could not believe I use them timer one-off. They recommend 2-3 hrs./day.
Thid UV Fixture is specifically designed for Cannibis.

1564431211717 0 IMG 20190529 173021271
C

Compost Man

Here's one with those leaves. Zoom in on those leaves. I'm seeing Trichomes . Those leaves disappear during manicuring, and saved.🖐️ Happy Grow 💙

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

You are not special with the uv reflector, my led has built in reflectors. Your bud really shouldn’t be tacoing like that even if you do trim them, I’m glad it has worked for you but that’s not not how it’s suppose to be. My buds are filled with trichomes and they got some time to go, they are not tacoing. All love happy growing

D8D45D28 4F4D 490F A657 FB6E3095E0F8
2C1372CE 66A1 4E2E BEEB 937BED2C286A
Top Bottom