Kings yeti grow diary (gorilla glue 4 x white widow)

• Thread starter Kingjoshh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Hello everyone I am making a thread to document my progress as a grower and too see what cool tips you guys can give me. Currently 8/9 days in from seed idk if that counts as veg period or not. It’s photoperiod. Ive decided to call it yeti because I can’t find any other strain names for this:) I will be updating it every 1-2 days. All organic, 1000 watt led not sure what true wattage is

Kings yeti grow diary gorilla glue 4 x white widow
Kings yeti grow diary gorilla glue 4 x white widow 2
deke22

deke22

av just switched ti led,s,,,this is ma very first led grow.
i read,,or seen somewhere that a certain brand of a 1000w led unit was only putting out the equivillant of a 250w hpos.now thats not true for all led units,,,,i have a 2000w vander life unit,,am no sure what the actuall wattage output is,,,but av ordered a meter so i can find oot,,,i,ve also ordered another 1000w vander life unit as side lighting,,,an i,ll be ordering another for thge otherside in a couple o weeks.
an i must say,,,with the added uv and ir led,s,,,am findin it is makin ma plants grow bigger,,,and the nuggs are tighter.
but wi led,s,,,am thinkin toppin once,,,and lollipoping is the best way to use led,s in a wee tent,,mines 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent.

i also use coco,,,an cal-mag,,,read that cal-mag is needed more often usin led,s anyhoo,,,no sure if theres any truth in that,,,but i use it anyhoo in coco.

if you check you tube,,look for youre modell led unit,,,and see if theres a review in there,,sometimes they put the actuall wattage on the review.

also,,,i don,t start ma veg period till ma seedlings have their first 3 leaf set is oot,,,thats wen i start ma veggin,,,i also do fi seeds.

do you breed yer ain strains man??????

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

av just switched ti led,s,,,this is ma very first led grow.
i read,,or seen somewhere that a certain brand of a 1000w led unit was only putting out the equivillant of a 250w hpos.now thats not true for all led units,,,,i have a 2000w vander life unit,,am no sure what the actuall wattage output is,,,but av ordered a meter so i can find oot,,,i,ve also ordered another 1000w vander life unit as side lighting,,,an i,ll be ordering another for thge otherside in a couple o weeks.
an i must say,,,with the added uv and ir led,s,,,am findin it is makin ma plants grow bigger,,,and the nuggs are tighter.
but wi led,s,,,am thinkin toppin once,,,and lollipoping is the best way to use led,s in a wee tent,,mines 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent.

i also use coco,,,an cal-mag,,,read that cal-mag is needed more often usin led,s anyhoo,,,no sure if theres any truth in that,,,but i use it anyhoo in coco.

if you check you tube,,look for youre modell led unit,,,and see if theres a review in there,,sometimes they put the actuall wattage on the review.

also,,,i don,t start ma veg period till ma seedlings have their first 3 leaf set is oot,,,thats wen i start ma veggin,,,i also do fi seeds.

do you breed yer ain strains man??????
I am thinking about buying another 1000 watt just to be sure I have enough light, my grow space is pretty big despite what the pic shows the tents about 7 feet hight and 4 feet in width. I am growing 4 plants right now. What leds would you recommend, preferred one that don’t break the bank! I tried to breed my seeds and it failed, so I looks for some interesting strains and found this one by epic seeds so no I do not breed my strains I want too in the future with better results

Phylex

Phylex

And if you got that cross from a breeder, I'm not sure how ethical it would be to name it. The breeder may not appreciate it. For instance I have some Chemdog 91 x Memory Loss. It would be nice to call it Lost Dawg, but I couldn't or wouldn't do it without the permission of the breeder.

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

I want to make my own strain and call it
“Bea Arthur’s Pubes”

I’m actually going to do the same, planning on crossing
GG4 X White Widow
White Fire Alien Kush X White Widow

Wondering if anyone has tried these crosses before?

Phylex

Phylex

I want to make my own strain and call it
“Bea Arthur’s Pubes”

I’m actually going to do the same, planning on crossing
GG4 X White Widow
White Fire Alien Kush X White Widow

Wondering if anyone has tried these crosses before?

White Fire Alien Kush x White Widow - Anglo Alien or Anglo Kush. Thinking of names is fun. I'll show myself out. lol

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

And if you got that cross from a breeder, I'm not sure how ethical it would be to name it. The breeder may not appreciate it. For instance I have some Chemdog 91 x Memory Loss. It would be nice to call it Lost Dawg, but I couldn't or wouldn't do it without the permission of the breeder.
Relax dude It’s in the title it’s not like I’m claiming I bred these seeds, it’s just easier calling it something else then psychically saying gorilla glue 4 x white widow but I understand. And usually crosses have names but this one doesn’t. But damn now I need a new name and is there a way I can rename the thread

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Btw lost dawg is a really good name hopefully someone doesn’t take that from you lol

Phylex

Phylex

Relax dude It’s in the title it’s not like I’m claiming I bred these seeds, it’s just easier calling it something else then psychically saying gorilla glue 4 x white widow but I understand. And usually crosses have names but this one doesn’t

Totally relaxed bro. Just stating my opinion. It wasn't meant to offend you. I hope your grow goes well.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Agree 100%. I'm working on another breeders line and will be crossing it back with one of it's parents strain (Chemdog) and will name it after him, Capt Kirk, with his permission, of course.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Agree 100%. I'm working on another breeders line and will be crossing it back with one of it's parents strain (Chemdog) and will name it after him, Capt Kirk, with his permission, of course.
is there a way I can edit titles to get the correct thread title so people do not get confused?

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Update the plants have growed in there tiny set of leaves so that’s great idk if there growing fast or slow or right on. I put a small amount of nuets in because the soil is not precharged jus to help boost

Last edited:
Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Looks like some serious stretch going on there, light should be lowered. These 3 were started with LED as well.

Does your Light have individual infrared and UV LEDs. If they don’t, you can bring it right down fairly close. If they do, it can cause increased leaf temperatures and show heat stress signs.

Lower your light and if you see top leaves taco, raise it incrementally until you find a good spot for your light. Still a newbie, but my initial thought.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Looks like some serious stretch going on there, light should be lowered. These 3 were started with LED as well.
View attachment 870934

Does your Light have individual infrared and UV LEDs. If they don’t, you can bring it right down fairly close. If they do, it can cause increased leaf temperatures and show heat stress signs.

Lower your light and if you see top leaves taco, raise it incrementally until you find a good spot for your light. Still a newbie, but my initial thought.
I actually can’t lower it 😂😂 it’s the lowest it can be. I’ll need to invest in new straps. But I don’t think there in any trouble the stems seem pretty thick but one of them they don’t look white it’s just the led light on, there growing on time with all the grow video time lapeses I watch. It does not have uv I think and I didn’t see anything about infrared so I’d assume no. Thank you for the advice on lower the light I will do so and get em nice and thick

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

If you cant lower the lights put ur pots on a laundry basket or something that stretch is going to kill you when there bigger.
That is a good idea thank you, I was using my 3 gallon pots but that’s just as good. Thanks by chance would you know the right length they need to be away from the light

Last edited:
Top Bottom