• Thread starter forehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

forehead

dupshn818knuhd0jz1e_thumb.jpg

true grit

true grit

Hey Forehead, how long does the KKSC flower for? I got some KKSC x White going into flower now and haven't got a straight answer on flower times....

F

forehead

Thank you kindly zoe

Truegrit,I have been runnin this cut for 8 years and it can go from 7.5-10 weeks..I like it at 8.5-9..not too speedy that way..just a great all day happy high..if it goes late it casn be very overpowerin and force a nap..but not couchlock type...just...oh man I gotta lay down to rest my BRAIN..lol..more like a deep medative state...Edibles iduce weed comas..haha..i know nothing of the white.I am working the Sc with C99 and durban poison atm.

M

Malachi

Forehead, are you familiar with the Dutch Passion SC? Was wondering if they got a cut of the SC from Cali and just selfed it to make S1 seeds?

F

forehead

Never grew the DP cough..but have heard that its watered down in comparison..I think they bought a cut from KK and crossed it with sk1.

F

forehead

I believe it is Original haze x strawberry fields(nl5? x swiss indica)

M

Malachi

I have the DP SC, it is still in veg and I haven't flowered her yet. I am on the East Coast so the KKSC isn't available to me. Just was wondering the genetics in case I needed to do a BX to bring out more of the original KKSC.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew the DP SC early on in my growing career as well as the KKSC. Two totally different plants IMO. The DP wasn't anything like the KKSC except for I thought they were both very low in the potency department. The KKSC is quite popular on the East coast though, Id say they grow it more on the East Coast than they do in the West. Ask around, you should be able to find it....

F

forehead

Well the KK started on the east coast and I'm in the ec sooo its here!..haha..good news right?..MG..what go you smoke bro..cuz the SC is above average potency IME..25 years puffin ,20 growin and a few hunded strains grown and many many more smoked here and 15 trips to the dam.KKSC..rocks,if ya got the real cut,but she is a bit finicky hehe.not stirring shit,,but never heard anyone say that...quite the opposite.Panic attacks and all//lol..perhaps you prefer strong indica?

M

Malachi

Good news for me I guess, I keep a very tight circle so I would have to venture out to find it. I wonder why DP would only offer feminized seeds if they have a suitable male in their stable. :thinking Anywho I will run it and see if I like it, if not I have enough variety to ditch it if need be.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well the KK started on the east coast and I'm in the ec sooo its here!..haha..good news right?..MG..what go you smoke bro..cuz the SC is above average potency IME..25 years puffin ,20 growin and a few hunded strains grown and many many more smoked here and 15 trips to the dam.KKSC..rocks,if ya got the real cut,but she is a bit finicky hehe.not stirring shit,,but never heard anyone say that...quite the opposite.Panic attacks and all//lol..perhaps you prefer strong indica?

Then again, if you enjoy it that's all that matters right? To each his own. Glad ya like it!

Good news for me I guess, I keep a very tight circle so I would have to venture out to find it. I wonder why DP would only offer feminized seeds if they have a suitable male in their stable. :thinking Anywho I will run it and see if I like it, if not I have enough variety to ditch it if need be.

DP was offering them as male/female when I grew em. Guess they stopped...

M

MASSES 420KING

Forehead, are you familiar with the Dutch Passion SC? Was wondering if they got a cut of the SC from Cali and just selfed it to make S1 seeds?

i heard that there version is nothing like what kyle kushman bread

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the KK strawberry is the best cough iv ever smoked...only knew one cat that had it out in Lansing MI...he ended up moving to the middle east for archeology and shit for work and never seen that cutt since. ran alot of stuff from dutch passion, non of which i though was worth keeping, all seemed like watered down versons of clone only shit lol.... im not a big amsterdam seed bank guy....i likes to keep it underground now homies!! ~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom