KLM Prodanktions: The GrowLog Prologue

• Thread starter kyLman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thank you, i watered with 6.8 until runoff. im hoping to see an improvement tomorrow. i found ONE fan leaf with a pencil tip turned yellow...so hopefully i corrected before major lockout?
I think it will be fine. 👍

kyLman

kyLman

I havent seen any sort of relief yet from the plants, probably too soon still. BUT - I raised my LED light back 6 more inches... I wonder since the tallest plants showed taco signs first...if its an LED intensity issue/ heat dissipation? I don't have an IR temp gun to check leaf temps... im tempted though.

kyLman

kyLman

I am guessing that my space heaters are causing transpiration issues. I need to find a better way to heat the tent space. Perhaps a radiator heater for the basement...

kyLman

kyLman

Well, I think its been figured out for the taco issue. the plants look alot better. I took a fan and pointing right over top of the little heater (on inkbird switch) that way itll dissipate the warm dry air around instead of pockets near the plants- i also swapped a 400w heater in there instead of the 750 overkill... however im seeing signs of a deficiency .. but im not sure what... any ideas?

Also bought a bluetooth tracker for the flower tent... a little LST this week and planning on turning to 12/12 on Friday/Saturday.
IMG 4278
IMG 4281

IMG 4284

******I need help with the above!!!***

Now to the veg roooooom, sorry for the blurple....
IMG 4293
IMG 4287
IMG 4292 1
IMG 4289

Thanks for stopping by!!!

IMG 4286
kyLman

kyLman

Not much to update- bought more nutrients to finally have all of the Fox Farm line. Everyone seems to be doing alright all things considered. Flipping the 3 under the Mars Hydro light to a 12/12 tomorrow. Wish me luck

VEG TENT sorry for blurple
IMG 4315
IMG 4316

These girls going to be flowering soon....cant wait..... I might have height issues.
IMG 4317
IMG 4318

IMG 4320
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Looking good! I think you will be okay height wise. It's way less disastrous to get too much height with LED because the heat isn't as big a concern and plus, you seem quite attentive.

kyLman

kyLman

Nope - nevermind on the mites. Cheers to learning and alot of misleading photos on the internet

Snapped some photos of the girls on day 9 of flower. Can anyone tell me what they are seeing as far the discoloration in the new growth? I am guessing potassium def? The tips are turned downwards on only one of the stalks...why? No nute burn, PH is 6.5-7ish in the soil per the meter, so far only affecting one portion of one plant
File 001

File 002
File 003
File 000

File 004
kyLman

kyLman

Maybe its this? I am seeing numbers 1& 3. I havent been foliar feeding much...

Latest posts

Top Bottom