Kmk Built A Guerilla Suit!

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
" Slowly I slide across the ground foot by foot inch by inch. Head down to the side being cautious and quiet as possible. As I get to my position I slowly lift my head and watch for movement on the opposite side of the ravine from my patch. The only thing seperating me from my girls is 250 yards and a small creek. Harvest season is upon us, and I'm in the woods early. Early enuff I can scope out the opposite side of the ravine with a spotting scope to make sure the ladies havnt been found out.
3hrs go by is getting close to sunset and no movement has been seen. Slowly I make my way towards the patch. Once there I work feverishly but quietly clipping and bagging buds. Last plant, almost done.
What is that noise? Movement, voices, there on me!!
Let me just lay rt down here and DISAPPEAR :-)"
Kmk built a guerilla suit

Kmk built a guerilla suit 2
Kmk built a guerilla suit 3
I attached the 550 cord like this.
Kmk built a guerilla suit 4
Before tying the jute on.
Kmk built a guerilla suit 5
Anyone have any questions I'll try and answer best I can. I should have this finished next couple days and I'll get some woods shots for you all. Stay tuned. Also I know some of you guys harvest in shorts no shirt and I envy all of you for that unfortunately some don't have that luxury and with us the name of the game is stealth and not being seen.
KMK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Bull Trout not everyone has 500 to 800 dollars to spare for a ghillie suit. This was my way of showing people how to make one for about 30 bucks.
Growing up when we needed something we made it. It's a shame that kids your age can't do anything more than tie your shoes and play video games. Sorry I wasted your time.Thread Closed!!
KMK

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What?

I'm interested in seeing this.
I'm all about building and fixing my own shit.
Don't let one person's negativity make you want to close your thread down.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Hey man Im not trolling in the slightest. Secondly Im 44 yrs old and I buy games for my kids... I have been at this game since I was 14 in the Missouri Breaks. I know alittle about staying concealed being a predator caller/hunter.

I have never heard of one that costs 500 to 800 bucks.

Here is a link to a site for you to browse.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I 'm sure you had fun making it. I just don't have the time for a project like that. Did you ever consider just buying Ghillie suit like bow hunters and snipers use?

Yes I have considered buying a ghillie suit but then the name of the thread would be KMK goes shopping for a ghillie suit catch my drift? And the link you posted those suits are made of webbing but how long would they hold up going through the brush briars or crawling across the ground? Here is a link for you to look through also these are the cheapest high quality I have found that will hold up to hard use.
If you weren't trolling fair enuff I apologize for taking you wrong. Kinda hard to get a feel through text or scribblings at times.
KMK

Top Bottom