Knights Templar

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Hey Mota! I don't suppose you happened to tuck away this winning cross did ya? She was always one of my favorites of your crosses!!! She was a real beaut!!! Come on think real hard, maybe you stashed a few beans in the freezer just under that NY strip!

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
5065100_52631.JPG
[/IMG]
5065100_5022.JPG
[/IMG]
5065100_5016.JPG
[/IMG]
5065100_5019.JPG
[/IMG]
5065100_5608.JPG
[/IMG]

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome X

Bro Grimm c99 x herijuana I'm in, it would be hard to get a bad seed out of this pairing. Those prices on that site are ridiculous, they sure are proud of them

mal

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've been shaking my head over this one,no one in their right mind should think we'd ask more than $50 a pack. Buyers beware!

DC105 is one of the best growers i've come acrossed. Thanks to Loran i just got some new C-99 stock that should be what i've been looking for. A lot of imitations that just don't cut it but i can see a new version of KT in the future.

DC105

DC105

I feel really bad that I didn't preserve her! I won't let that happen again. Unforeseen circumstances happen I guess! I feel like the future its bright though. Thanks for the kind words!!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea for sure mota that knights templar is some dank...bring it out!bring it out!

DC105

DC105

Yeah! I remember when I lost my last KT. I got so pissed I went thru the woods just pullling up trees! It got ugly!!
50651343b.jpg
[/IMG]

T

tngreen

one of my all time faves from you DC was your Budosia which was part KT if i remember right. Would love to see this around again, ultimate creative/thought provoking meds.

Motarebel

Motarebel

More likely that was after spending a day at DollyWood with the family!:)

DC105

DC105

Dang you busted me!!! I must have still had funnel cake on me. Better to pull trees and than my hair I guess!

R

Relaxed420

I'm so happy with this strain! She is yielding very well and is smelling like pinapples.. Great job on this one!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Gonna upload a few shots of my partners KT grow, funny story behind these, I dropped the open pack between the boards on my deck, and had to crawl underneath and there were only a few 4 seeds left in the bag, so I gave them to my partner to find us a mom and he did just that, look alot like DC's but these were flowered in one gallon pots, so they are a little smaller, bout the size of a RedBull can, pix coming soon, gotta download them off my phone.
Nice job DC, really nice job.
Peace

D

Darkstar

First Mota and now DC105, I feel like I'm finding all my old friends from back in grade school.
How's it going DC?
Knights Templar, there's an oldie but goodie.
I remember running Mota's Ogers for a couple of years, that stuff smelled like a rancid diaper. Great stuff.

Peace...

Top Bottom