Knock Knock

• Thread starter walter what
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
walter what

walter what

Hello fellow farmers. I am walter what, I have lurked for some time now gathering info and experience like a sponge. I'm ready to share my experience and opinions now.
I started out with my first grow in a 4x8 tent with a 12 site bucket rdwc setup with 3kw of blackdog LED's and the full lineup of Cyco Platinum Nutrients, grow went well with a few bumps along the way, yielded. 37gpw. Not bad for a first.

Second grow I went 2kw econowings w/mag ballasts on a 4x8 drain table 32 plants in 5.5" pots of coco. 7 day veg, cyco nutes top drip dtw no co2, pulled .57gpw 7 strains of fluffy, yet potent smoke.
3rd grow: framed a 12x12x8 sealed room in my garage. 2.5 ton AC, 2kw Gavitas, water cooled Co2 Gen, 4x8 tray with 64 basket drip stakes and a 1600gph pump in a 100gal rez on jack pro hydro and CaNo3. 64 x 5.5" pots of coco top fed, dtw. Pulled .7 gpw.
Got notice from the city that I was going to be inspected, so I had to tear down temporarily.
30 days later I reconstructed my final and current room. Sealed 12x12x8, 2kw Nanolux DE, 2-4x4 trays, 2-120gal rez's, water cooled Co2 gen, jacks pro hydro and CaNo3 pus raw salts for boosting pk. I run my custom made drip manifolds for 64 plants per tray feeding 3-5 times a day for 45 seconds. Been doing it this way for close to a year pulling down a tray a month at 2.25-2.75lbs per light/tray of fat sticky icky solid nuggets.
I will post a grow thread here soon to go more in depth. But for now this is just me shaking hands with everyone. Glad to be her
Knock knock 2
Knock knock 3
Knock knock 4
Knock knock 5
Knock knock

Top Bottom