Knowledge of nutes

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I would not use that formula of "Start" for young plants but in middle veg it works for me. Those are my base numbers I play with. In flower I add more S and less Ca And for a few days much higher K in flowering.In flowering I like a 1:3 N:K ratio. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

AHHHH so I don't get your formula for free.........

120 60 240 120 60 240 up to 320

you still never said if thats a hydro or chow mix recipe

I did have some green crack test out at 26%thc running that in eb and flow buckets
I treat my chow(70% hydroton 30% coir) as hydro as in aero or rdwc.

I have been given different strains tested at different labs and have tried the clubs who post some numbers. All in all they do not me shit for comparing. I was kinda disappointed. I would love to know what my BP (bubba x paki) tested out too. That flower has caused a few friends to pass out on me,and friends ol ladies yelling at me wanting to know what drug I gave my friends. JK

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Curious what happened with those classes? JK
Nothin I felt that was rather expensive. And haven't looked into it further Sounded interesting thou. Thank you so much for posting about it...I could certainly use more info on nutes and understanding them ! whats your thoughts on this perhaps something cheaper?

Last edited:
J

Jalisco Kid

Did you ask if you could sit in on some classes? It's geared for production so I can understand about the price. The classes are designed to motivate those who will not buy and read books. You can get a lot of text books on line for the price of a class. But if you were able to increase your harvest from taking a class then it pays for it's self and you walk away with the knowledge. If they offer a Master Gardener class where you are that might be a better way to go. If I was still growing and wanted to continue growing that's the route I would take. The 2 most talented people I know around Plants are women Master gardeners. I met them though a hospice nurse friend of mine. They turned me on to my mentor, and Haifa. Hard to believe how long ago that was. I was lucky to get what we got 7-8 years ago,but I guess the prices are heading back to 5 an elbow for quality. I saw some herb for 750/oz at a small club were I am visiting. I was waiting for my orgasm while I was holding some, for that price I want serviced. JK

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Did you ask if you could sit in on some classes? It's geared for production so I can understand about the price. The classes are designed to motivate those who will not buy and read books. You can get a lot of text books on line for the price of a class. But if you were able to increase your harvest from taking a class then it pays for it's self and you walk away with the knowledge. If they offer a Master Gardener class where you are that might be a better way to go. If I was still growing and wanted to continue growing that's the route I would take. The 2 most talented people I know around Plants are women Master gardeners. I met them though a hospice nurse friend of mine. They turned me on to my mentor, and Haifa. Hard to believe how long ago that was. I was lucky to get what we got 7-8 years ago,but I guess the prices are heading back to 5 an elbow for quality. I saw some herb for 750/oz at a small club were I am visiting. I was waiting for my orgasm while I was holding some, for that price I want serviced. JK
Yep been growing since I was 16. (Not nice to ask a lady how old she is cuz we will lie with a smile ). I read constantly. But always something changing. Simple. Is better. I have gone back to how I taute myself 5 yrs ago. And thrown out all the hype I buy and killin it again But if you know a certain farmer that has nothing else to do but mentor a gal. Let me know. Stay well. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I believe those were online classes for that price around 6 to 9 weeks long

J

Jalisco Kid

Those numbers would work with socal soil, you would need to know what you are starting with though. I am not a dirt farmer so take that along with everything else I say with a grain of salt....

FiveAM

FiveAM

When you say socal soil, you mean southern california? Not up to all my terms or slang, what ever that one falls in to.

I usually just run promix bx amended with EWC, Ancient Forest, and Azomite. Sprinkle some of Cap's Nute Pack on the hole where I'm transplanting the solo cup to.

Not trying to turn this into a soil conversation, just trying to learn about making my own nutes.

miko

miko

I am doing some runs of what I consider 'Easy Feeding'. Nutrients is complicated for me at least so I am sticking with the basics and trying to solidify environment and later get more insight on nutes.

We use straight ProMix and Jacks Classic & Epson salt during Veg and Jacks Flower / Epson Salt & Cal Nit during flower.

I am not blowing the doors off by any means, but my total expenses are very low for the product we produce and its all about simple for me.

Should someone tell me I will significantly increase my yields by feeding better and I am all ears. :)

Here is some Veg and Flower tables.
Cc

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

don't see much reason why it wouldn't work in soil, u can get great results as long as u have a well built micro life.

Rhyno

Rhyno

JK, thank you for the link to online support classes for fertilizer knowledge. I have always wanted to begin building my own nute recipes and this coursework looks like it could help... I look forward to following more of your threads on nutes.
~ Rhyno

Top Bottom