KO Kush F2 and El Monstre Grow Show

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Well I had a full pack of KO Kush F2's and started all but 3 beans and got a 5 bean freebie of El Monstre witch i started all but 2 of but I had cops come in my house and cut down my plants since i was over my plant limit. Mature plants i was legal but i had a bunch of clones that were rooting. But I got 2 Beautiful KO Kush plants going and 3 El Monstre (Jackberry x Blue Kronic). There all in hydro, DWC, If they end up being female there going into buckets similar to DoubleD's Med Patient bucket, All Vertical lighting. Making sure to stay under my 30 plant limit and i have my proper caretaker paperwork this time along with my permit for chronic sever back pain, i was missing a page of my caretaker paperwork when busted, the day before we were trying to fill it out but we didn't have a pen and didn't finish filling it out.

Pictures will be coming tomorrow, the plants are about 6in tall, 1 of the El Monstre is doing really good and branching perfect for the vertical lighting the rest im debating on toping them early.. I'm going to walmart in the morning to pick up a new camera, The cops took my brand new digital camera..and gps. asswholes.

E

easypleasie

I'll be following this one, Dubsta. There's a thread on Sannie's forum that has someone growing El Monstre. It was looking impressive last time I checked over there. Anxious to see how the KO kush does for ya. Be sweet if you find the 7 week pheno and it's kick ass!

I'm also looking into doing a DWC system at some point. I have the vertical setup, just need to finish up in there so I can start something new. Definitely thinking about popping my Sannie's gear. Got some limited release gems that came out here on the farm.

What's up with the cops taking your camera and gps? I hope you get that shit back cause that ain't right!

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

pulling a up a seat for this one if you dont mind dubsta.....got both of these in my fridge waiting for me to get my act together!

bummer about the cops confiscating your stuff, wtf's up with that..?

happy growing
BR

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just checking whats going on in here?

D

Dubsta

Well my KO Kush F2's got taken from the cops. they left my el monstre. I had over 15 plants so they cut my plants and took 1/2 my lighting. asswholes. I have a el monstre in a 26gal RDWC its about 3ftx3ft. it has 2 1k's and 1 400w on each side of it. 1 week into flower it smells of dank so far. I'll get some pictures of it. If i had my proper caretaker paperwork signed i would of been totally fine.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Damn, that's a bummer Dubsta...I'm glad they didn't take everything though...

Keep us posted with the ElMo

peace
BR

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that sucks man. well at least you got the el monstra still .

Top Bottom