Kolossus & Anesthesia

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Wow, thanks for all the picts and info! Shaker, how is the KO kush? And Lou, love the picts of the hercules! Looks really nice! I now have three female plants of Kolossus going, and one of Anesthesia (got a lot of males). Definitely two of the Kolossus are very different. The Anesthesia is not a very vigorous vegger, I'm hoping the smoke will make it worth while. They will be going to flower in about a week or so. I'll make sure I post pre-flower picts.

Patanjali

Patanjali

This is one of the Kolossus. It has been topped once and is super bushy. The other is much more lanky/sativa looking.

Kolossus

Patanjali

Patanjali

nice bro...all the pure kollos i ran had the skinny leafs...never got a fat leafed one
Thanks Jim! I now have three Kolossus and one Anesthesia at approximately 14 days in flower. The Anesthesia was a little slower vegging, but it is really starting to catch up in flower, and now I'm glad I took a couple cuttings of it.

Anesthesia:
Anesthesia

Kolossus #1
Kolossus1

Kolossus #2
Kolossus2

Kolossus #3
Kolossus3

Thank you!
;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

another killer thread, P. i see you're into a lot of variety, really impressed on how you're able to run so many different x's and keep them all happy.

thanks to all who put on some killer shots to match P's too.

sub'd and looking forward to see how these finish up for you.

Patanjali

Patanjali

another killer thread, P. i see you're into a lot of variety, really impressed on how you're able to run so many different x's and keep them all happy.

thanks to all who put on some killer shots to match P's.

sub'd and looking forward to see how these finish up for you.
Thanks Catdaddy! Like I said, I'm a kid in a candy store! One of these days I'm going to remember I can go to the dispensary and buy a strain, instead of ordering seeds and growing out a plant to try it! :p

I am actually having a bit of an issue across the board with my plants. Someone had given me a couple of xtreme tea home brew teas. I had done one and they absolutely loved it. When I did the second one within a couple of days the leaves were starting to bleach. At first I just thought they were low on nutes/calmg. I added a good dose yesterday, but I'm not seeing much improvement. At this point my noob opinion is pH lockout and I plan on flushing them really well tomorrow.

One of my constant faults. Using something different/experimental, and doing it to the whole damn crop instead of a test plant. I need to buy me some tomatoes to throw in there or something lol. ;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

lol, i feel you man. i had hit my girls with some stylet a while ago, and my intentions was just to do one, but decided to do almost all of them and it wasn't a good idea.
basically i had to toss most of them and decided to only keep 2, which are the 2 ghost rider og in coco. it took them about a month to fully recoup.

Patanjali

Patanjali

lol, i feel you man. i had hit my girls with some stylet a while ago, and my intentions was just to do one, but decided to do almost all of them and it wasn't a good idea.
basically i had to toss most of them and decided to only keep 2, which are the 2 ghost rider og in coco. it took them about a month to fully recoup.
I've done this several times now. I'm not giving up just yet, but damn it's really getting frustrating. It does look like the buds are getting bigger, and they are definitely gaining frost. As much as I'm annoyed, I do have another big veg round ready to put right in. Other odd thing, knock on wood, the one blue tara seems completely unaffected. No clue.

Both the anesthesia and all three of the kolossus do look really nice. I'm definitely going to keep a few strains around, at least for a grow or two, maybe longer.

Patanjali

Patanjali

ive been running anethstasia for a couple years now and it compares with any of the knock out indicas worldwide. I found a couple keepers from a few packs that are superfrosty, Just an average yielder but it consistantly pumps out grade AAA top shelf buds..
another true winner from sannie is the sugar punch,bigger yielder just as potent.its an amazing strain.
Ran the kollosus also ,one of the biggest yielders ive ever seen,didnt find what i was looking for but still a solid grade A strain,kinda reminded me of the chronic(had a strong lemon odor) with its yield and structure
Thanks rrock! I super appreciate the info! Well, we are at about day 37 or so? Still have a little bit of a ph lockout, but things are still growing. Learning from my mistakes.

I just hung some red mylar which is supposed to increase yields, but either way, I had it to get it just cause I think it is super sexy! I think all the picts should be labeled accordingly.

:cool:

Edit: Not sure you can read the names, but the first one is Anesthesia, and the last ones are Kolossus.

Anesthesia1Kolossus1Kolossus21Kolossus2Kolossus3

Patanjali

Patanjali

Only a couple more weeks or less till they hit the chopping block. All the Sannie's plants look really nice. In fact, I took several cuttings for an upcoming round. More pictures coming soon!

Anesthesia
Anesthesia

Kolossus #3
Kolossus3

Patanjali

Patanjali

This is the Anesthesia after being jarred for a week or so. Still going to let it cure for a few weeks, then I'll give a smoke report. This is going to be in the garden for a few rounds at least.

Anesthesia2

Patanjali

Patanjali

This is my last run with this cut of Anesthesia. It was in the garden for several rounds, which is really rare. Nice strain, I didn't get good m/f ratios, but I'm sure if you went through some beans you could find some real keepers in this one.

Anesthesia

Top Bottom