Kool Bloom, when and how much.

• Thread starter SodaLicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I have liquid Kool Bloom, and Powder. The last few runs I've only had the powder, and the nutrient feeding program I am using says to use it weeks 5,6,7 @ 1.5g per gal.

I now have the liquid Kool bloom and am wondering if I should be using it at a different stage.

When and how much are people using it?

Deeznutz

Deeznutz

I use the powder form and go 1/2 strength week 5 and full strength week 6. This seems to work for me. I don't go week 7.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I use the powder form and go 1/2 strength week 5 and full strength week 6. This seems to work for me. I don't go week 7.
which schedule is this? i thought the dry wasn't used until the last week of feeding.

kooter840

kooter840

Ive used it weeks 3 through 6. start off with a little bit and every week add a little more, but be careful it will and can burn the hell out of your shit.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

So I am trying this next feed with some of the liquid, I've read on here that liquid helps kickstart them into bloom, then the powder helps them swell.

Deeznutz

Deeznutz

which schedule is this? i thought the dry wasn't used until the last week of feeding.
on a 8 week feed cycle. I use it week 5 at 1/2 and full at 6. I also use Overdrive the same way for week 5 & 6 along with the Koolbloom.

catdaddy

catdaddy

on a 8 week feed cycle. I use it week 5 at 1/2 and full at 6. I also use Overdrive the same way for week 5 & 6 along with the Koolbloom.
ok cool. and thanks for the response.

So I am trying this next feed with some of the liquid, I've read on here that liquid helps kickstart them into bloom, then the powder helps them swell.
that's what i thought as well, but im in 3 weeks into 12/12 with no boosters for the first 18 days and they were budding before i added the bloom boosters, so think that just might be a myth.
i am really start to believe those who say as long as you give the plant what it needs you shouldn't have to use any boosters or supplements at all.

I use liquid koolbloom right from the start of flowering up until the last week and then I switch over to the dry powder koolbloom then flush for a week. Liquid koolbloom makes a major difference from the start.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Ive always used MOB at about 5 weeks, This time hit them at 30 days and they blew up. I think they liked it.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

ok cool. and thanks for the response.

that's what i thought as well, but im in 3 weeks into 12/12 with no boosters for the first 18 days and they were budding before i added the bloom boosters, so think that just might be a myth.
i am really start to believe those who say as long as you give the plant what it needs you shouldn't have to use any boosters or supplements at all.

giving the plant all it needs takes skills, koolbloom is for nubs to step up. i saw somewhere the biggest pumpkin ever recorded was planted with nutrient dense soil, and the soil food web

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

I have liquid Kool Bloom, and Powder. The last few runs I've only had the powder, and the nutrient feeding program I am using says to use it weeks 5,6,7 @ 1.5g per gal.

I now have the liquid Kool bloom and am wondering if I should be using it at a different stage.

When and how much are people using it?

i was under the impression that chemical bloom boosters where all the same thing. What’s the ingredients for the “liquid koolbloom”?

souf69

souf69

imo- they are all ripeners but all have diff n.p.k values. You go with what you like. kb npk is 0-10-10, i belive overdrive is 1-5-4. Ive used kb from start to finish, as well as from week 3 in bloom.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Liquid KoolBloom has magnesium sulfate, in addition to P and K. I've used it as a bloom booster with good results.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I use Liquid Kool Bloom from the start.

Liquid Kool Bloom to make them sweet and sticky. Weeks 1 -5

Powdered Kool Bloom for bulk. Weeks 6 - 7.5

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

O.k. so I am at start of wk 2 flower. I am using the General hydroponics 3 part system. Using the directions on the bottle. Working well through veg. I have liquid Kool Bloom and want to start using it. Do i apply full strength on top of my regular nutes or do I cut back on some of the 3 part system?

souf69

souf69

I usually go easy at about 2.5 ml per gal till week 6. then take it to 5 after that. If you go to hard to quick you will make em finish early with lacks in yields. If you have powder then like jack I would use that at week 6 and stop the liquid kb.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I usually go easy at about 2.5 ml per gal till week 6. then take it to 5 after that. If you go to hard to quick you will make em finish early with lacks in yields. If you have powder then like jack I would use that at week 6 and stop the liquid kb.

Just so I unerstand, i add my 123 formula, 5 ml grow 10 ml micro 15 ml bloom per gal, then 2.5 ml of kool bloom liquid after that? Thanks in advance

P

Piedmont

Hey im just weighing up between using general hydro's kool bloom and canna's pk 13/14. What would you guys recommend?

Ta

Top Bottom