Koolbloom Big Bud.

• Thread starter Smokem420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokem420

So iv been growing for about 4 years now. Only use Gh products. I just started using a ppm meter. My ppms are around 1100. So I can put more things on my water. I use kool bloom. Was thinking of adding big bud to it with the kool bloom. Or is that just a waste of time? I'd like to add another boom booster on top of kool bloom if anyone ones if any. I do not use the kool bloom powder.

Dabominable

Dabominable

I really like bloombastic, and snowstorm ultra (SSU). You can even use liquid+powder koolbloom. The powdered one is more of a booster because it has way higher concentrations. Be warned, if you over do it with the powder alone, you can (i have) and may cause some plants to herm/pod out. There are a ton of boosters out there. I grow outside, but 1100 ppm is like the highest range you'd want to run inside unless in like the hardest stage of rpening (i which case i think you want no more then 1300ppm.) Everything else i've read people seem to stay around 700-900 ppm

Lowman

Lowman

the liquid KB is for all the wat through flower. The dry KB is a ripener. Keep te dry for the end.
Yes you can use the Big Bud...but I would omit the liquid KB.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I agree with Lowman. If u use liquid kool bloom, u use that through out your whole grow. If u wanna start using something else u just have to watch how strong it is and adjust. Usually i use liquid kool bloom for the first 2 weeks at 10ml, and then 5ml + powder kool bloom through out week 3-6.

I use to use big bud, and if u use bigbud, i honestly just use big bud alone. with no kind of 13/14 pk liquid such as pk13/14 from canna or hammerhead or liquid kool bloom or such products of the like. however if u have the powder, it might work. But if u use maybe half the dose of liquid big bud, u might get the desired effects. I remember reading about people who are using hammer head, and big bud with great results. I like big bud, it's really clean, and really simple. liquid or powder. i honestly like the powder better, but liquid is good too. i just dont like to buy water. i use to use 10ml : gal with liquid big bud. got good results. but to me, the gh products are a bit cheaper.

big bud however is a really good product i know, i know, ITS AN AND IT'S OVERPRICED!!!! yes it is. BUT there are supplements in the big bud which puts less stress on ur plants. We can achieve this with using kelp, vitamins, and beneficial bacteria as well. I've read somewhere that bigbud powder also contains amino acids which help as well. but u know what? u can add in ur own amino acids. i do, at 1/16tspn : gal to my mix, and i cant tell the difference. b52? i use raw vitamin b. from raw salts. same shit to me. in my eyes. u can also use superthrive or even buy western states thiamine from home depot. same shit too. u just use more from the home depot brand. but it's like 6 bux for a gallon.

I HAVE noticed the tastes are not alike tho. I feel like big bud tastes a bit cleaner. while the liquid kool bloom is not as clean. I even flush once every week with Beneficial bacteria as well. and give it a nice full 1 week flush at end of cycle. The big bud tasted very nice. it was more full. more body vs the liquid and dry kool bloom. I think it's because the kool bloom contains more metals than the big bud. If i was growing for me and me alone. i'd use the big bud. but if it's for production i'd just use the GH products.

I've been looking around as well. and noticed the hydroponic research thread. Looks very nice with what they are doing. but so very hesitant to try it out. i wanna save more money. but its like what they say, if it aint broke, don't fix it. very interesting thread. But that's another animal all together. Hope u've found my post helpful. sorry it's a bit long.

manbruhdude

manbruhdude

So iv been growing for about 4 years now. Only use Gh products. I just started using a ppm meter. My ppms are around 1100. So I can put more things on my water. I use kool bloom. Was thinking of adding big bud to it with the kool bloom. Or is that just a waste of time? I'd like to add another boom booster on top of kool bloom if anyone ones if any. I do not use the kool bloom powder.
i use a powder big bud with a liquid kool bloom and the powder brings my ppm up 100 ppm per gallon per quarter teaspoon, 200 ppm per half teaspoon and as time goes on i'll go as high as 1500 ppm if the plant gets taller than me, but for the knee-highs I stop at like 1350 as I know my helper will be adding guano inbetween my feeds, jah bless

Latest posts

Top Bottom