Koolbloom/calmag

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

I plan on running a good size grow, mostly OGR and CC's gear, I know calmag is a MUST for og,kush lines, any use kool bloom liquid in there recipes?

i mainly use FloraNova in veg, pbp/biobizz in veg along with calmag.

was reading into the kool bloom liquid line..any suggestions, advice, on the product, any info is much appreciated.

B

bdawgburner

I used to run pbp with kool bloom liquid and dry. The liquid is good for the first half of flower and the powder for the second half to make the buds really fill out. Its good stuff, a little of the powder goes a long way. I switched to AN for my hydro setup though and havent looked back. I use big bud instead of kool bloom liquid and overdrive for the powder.

C

concretedawg

pura i use the liquid and the powder, running (lucas) also for sure ease into the liquid cuz it can be quite strong to some strains, seems to be working real well for me i think that i have found to start the powder earlier the bag says!!! i also have been running bloombastic with real good results!!! i start that the 2nd week and stop around 7th... and forgot i use gh sweetner in veg and all the way through flower!!!

Top Bottom