KoolBloom

• Thread starter TwoPaid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TwoPaid

Just wanted to see how other farmers are using this product.

T

Time

Are you asking about the liquid or the powder? They are 2 different products.

The liquid contains fulvic, vitamins, and a healthy dose of p/k. The GH line has been overlooked in recent years with all of the new flavors of the month but, Kool Bloom is goood stuff and it's cost effective.

The powder is an entirely different product and is to be used late in bloom. The powder will cause some nice hard nuggies and some serious resin but, don't overuse the stuff. One dose at 50-75% strength should be all you need for soil or 7 days for hydro/coco/aero.

R

ReelBusy1

Are you asking about the liquid or the powder? They are 2 different products.

The liquid contains fulvic, vitamins, and a healthy dose of p/k. The GH line has been overlooked in recent years with all of the new flavors of the month but, Kool Bloom is goood stuff and it's cost effective.

The powder is an entirely different product and is to be used late in bloom. The powder will cause some nice hard nuggies and some serious resin but, don't overuse the stuff. One dose at 50-75% strength should be all you need for soil or 7 days for hydro/coco/aero.

just got a sample of both from GH.
Good to know.
Thanks!

T

TwoPaid

The liquid is 0-10-10 and the powder is 2-45-28. I bought them both to try out. I was using Big Bud and Overdrive but I'm tired of paying a carzy price just because of the hype. I just wanted to see how other people are using these 2 products. I use GH Micro and Bloom as base nutes at a rate of 8ml/16ml through flower. I'm thinking about using the liquid at 7ml until week 7 and cutting that in half and using the powder at .5 grams per gallon with 3 ml of the liquid until 1 week before harvest to flush.

S

smellychronic

Im pretty sure your suppose to use both. One, then the other.

U

Ursus-SUON

i use liquid koolbloom along with foxfarm big bloom during the flowering stage, but I also use ONLY the koolbloom for the "flushing" period as it says on the bottle to use it during the ripening of the plant.

T

tdk

i run dwc a la blazeoneup. heres my nute lineup loosely based on the lucas formula.

-gh micro
-gh bloom
-gh up/down
-gh koolbloom liquid for early flower
-gh koolbloom power for late
-epsom salt
-bontanicare hydroguard
have about another gallon of hydrogaurd to go before i need to look for something else. i heard they discontinued/renamed this stuff and i cant see myself running my system without it. i use this stuff as more a preventive measure, something to keep in ur first aid kit.

-superthrive
i bought a 1 gallon bottle of this stuff when i first started cloning. it was recommended to me, but i dont think ill be picking up another one when its gone. just doesnt seem worthwhile.

Disguised

Disguised

If you're using Lucas I don't know why you would need a bloom booster. The profile is fine as is in my opinion.

8 micro, 16 Bloom, 7 kool bloom (liquid) would give you roughly:

N: 130
P: 187
K: 336
Mg: 73
S: 49
Ca: 130

And that's in RO water. Seems quite excessive to me.

G

G-wizz

i started with the GH expert recirculating program. Then moved on to others, but think im going back to GH.

The ph stability and cost beat the others and you dont pay for all the marketing some others due

Latest posts

Top Bottom