Kootsmans "minis" cfl veg/300w bloom

• Thread starter Kootsman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootsman

Hello all im new to the farm but i know many of the growers here! I had a pretty bad accident not too long ago and had to move all the big lights/plants over to a homies and find a new place to live, being the grower i am i just was dying from being so far away from the garden and control of it. So, i decided to get 2 150w hps light and some cfls and start a small grow just for me. For the vegging seeds/clones i am just using FFOF and a Colorado product called "Other Tomato", which is an all phase organic additive comprised of benies, micro-nutes, humic, and fulvic acid. I keep them under the cfls and in 16oz dixie cups or 2x2 squares and top them multiple times before i transplant/flower in regular 1 gallon plastic pots of FFOF, this keeps it very simple and mostly water only for the first 3-4 weeks of flower. At about 3 weeks i start using the GO lines BioBloom & BioBud and i finish off with a touch of molasses to keep this grow as organic as i can get it! The homie is coming down tonight with the cam so ill put up as much as i can when he gets here!!

K

Kootsman

so here are just a few pics of my setup and all nothing major just a sectioned off 4x2 space in my closet and maybe a 2x2 space in another closet haha but it works i definitely supply enough for my girl and i here!!
some veg shots

Veg1
Veg2
K

Kootsman

here is a lil lady we call BioDiesel she is an amazingly potent and beautiful plant, reeking of sweet but skunky diesel fuel and yeilding nothing but frosty and dense, knock your socks off, medicine!! here she is in my small setup at 39 days and then a few off my past runs of her taken around 60 days, She usually runs about 9-10 wks but sometimes can take about 11, definitely one of my all time faves!!

BioD6
BioD6 2
BioD6 3
SAM 0644
SAM 0668 1
SAM 0670 1
K

Kootsman

ohhh and forgive the few deadish fanleaves, she grew a little too close to the hps!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yes! Diggin this bro! Im using the same light, but just one. Been thinking about getting another or just selling for 400watt hps cooltube.

Im subbed, keep it up.

K

Kootsman

heya bro thanks for stoppin in , yea dude ive had all kinds of lights and what not, but, in the small space i have the 2 are definitely perfect for me, as far as enough light and not too much heat ya know, i definitely got some overgrown beasts in there but ill work it out somehow!!

K

Kootsman

heya brudda grow2bfree, i keep those tiny hps lights at about 4-8" from the tops of plants... brudda d9, you know what it is!!! im about to do bio x sssdh and bio x aspen og x sssdh ... its gonna be insane brudda!!!

BudPatch

BudPatch

Oh yes, Bio x Aspen OG x SSSDH! Thats the ticket bro, can't wait to select for the keepers on those!

Top Bottom