Korea

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So now Korea may have weapons of mass destruction, better go invade while we can.........

B

B.B. King

You can bet we'll be at war with them soon. In 2000, there were 7 nations which owned their own central banking system. Now there are 3; North Korea, Iran & Cuba. Afghanistan & Iraq are 2 examples of nations whose monetary systems have recently been "reformed". Before long, the remaining 3 will be brought under the power of world bankers as well. Our government, and hence our military are pawns of the international bankers. This video will help you get a handle on it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HfpO-WBz_mw

Grow well,
B.B.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great link BB!

shoot you guys, I came to this forum to get away from this shit! :confused::mad:

Before i started smoking and growing, I hung out with a bunch of Preppers and silver money horders, anti fed. types
a few doomsdayers too...

now I just wanna get high...and not worry

It is good to be aware of the truth though...:sour:

and That video BB posted is the Truth.....The Bankers Rule this world.
And they have been stealing from us ! ( we are modern day slaves)

K

keonaona

caregiverken said:
Great link BB!

shoot you guys, I came to this forum to get away from this shit! :confused::mad:

Before i started smoking and growing, I hung out with a bunch of Preppers and silver money horders, anti fed. types
a few doomsdayers too...

now I just wanna get high...and not worry

It is good to be aware of the truth though...:sour:

and That video BB posted is the Truth.....The Bankers Rule this world.
And they have been stealing from us ! ( we are modern day slaves)

^^^^^ and they are modern day pirates !!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

North Korea has been playing this game of blackmail with the West for decades now. What has changed is that the West now has better technology, and this allows us to ignore them. Ignoring them makes them more desperate, because they NEED that blackmail to prop up their miserable excuse for a country.

Desperation leads to going too far, or making a mistake, and that's how wars- like WWI- get started.

Once a war with North Korea breaks out, we will crush them with air power, just like we have everywhere else. We will use more drones and more smart munitions. If they use chemical weapons, so will we. If they use a nuke, we will make an example of them.

Their only short term option is to act like they want to negotiate, but they've played bait and switch too often. Their only long term option is to reform, but they've shown how they can put that off indefinitely.

No one is truly afraid of North Korea anymore, not even the South Koreans. Kim Il whoever the fuck he is this week will get good military advice- don't do it!- and he will get bad military advice. Let's see if he really learned anything in Switzerland, where he went to college.

ttystikk

ttystikk

China is too busy making money and becoming capitalists. Their economy is far too entrenched with ours to risk a shooting war.

Agreed. There is a limit to Chinese generosity, and the North Koreans are rapidly approaching it. The Chinese want to be taken seriously as a world power, and blindly supporting North Korea is a game that has few advantages and many drawbacks. China's main interest anymore is simply preventing a mass influx of refugees from a starving or war torn neighbor.

green punk

green punk

I agree about the economy being intertwined. I believe if any one were to take action against Korea the Chinese would be there for them. And I think Korea behaves as such.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I agree about the economy being intertwined. I believe if any one were to take action against Korea the Chinese would be there for them. And I think Korea behaves as such.

While this may have been true in the past, Chinese interests have shifted towards the West, even while North Korea has become ever more isolated, belligerent and unstable. If the West attacks North Korea, China would help defend it. If North Korea is seen as the aggressor, China will leave them to their fate. North Korea knows this well and so they will go right up to the line of provocation, but not cross it. -Unless someone makes a mistake, or one of the ranks gets a little too worked up and goes off without official approval. This has happened in North Korea before, recently, so I believe this is the most likely scenario for war, IF one starts.

Right now, I'm calling it at an 80% chance of no meaningful conflict (other than a skirmish or two) and a 20% chance the North Koreans screw up their game and give us little option but to finish what they started.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
NK

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

...North Korea knows this well and so they will go right up to the line of provocation, but not cross it. -Unless someone makes a mistake, or one of the ranks gets a little too worked up and goes off without official approval. This has happened in North Korea before, recently, so I believe this is the most likely scenario for war, IF one starts.

Right now, I'm calling it at an 80% chance of no meaningful conflict (other than a skirmish or two) and a 20% chance the North Koreans screw up their game and give us little option but to finish what they started.
Indeed. We've "danced this dance" before with these petulant children.

B

B.B. King

I guess my question is, is it really that evil of a regime, or are they just painted like that by the bank-owned media? All because they're trying to own their own economy. I'm not in any way defending him, it's just that the big banks have been behind the majority of recent wars, if not promoting them, at least profiting handsomely off them. Ask Sadaam how it works out to go up against those boys. Oh, yeah,... they found his rat hole didn't "they".

Grow well,
B.B.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I guess my question is, is it really that evil of a regime, or are they just painted like that by the bank-owned media? All because they're trying to own their own economy. I'm not in any way defending him, it's just that the big banks have been behind the majority of recent wars, if not promoting them, at least profiting handsomely off them. Ask Sadaam how it works out to go up against those boys. Oh, yeah,... they found his rat hole didn't "they".

Grow well,
B.B.

Let's not forget in our rush to make the world fit a given conspiracy theory that the Taliban, Saddam Hussein and certainly the Kim dynasty in North Korea are/were all some seriously nasty people. The bankers are making plenty of money selling weapons, so they are fine with the status quo.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol yeah north korea is cool man. its the banks fault this guy wants to keep testing nuclear missle so they can eventually sell them. his stratagy is to create a common enemy(usa) that way he can keep his people under his thumb. its what his father did before him.

Top Bottom