Korean Natural Farming (knf) Master Cho

• Thread starter Lazerus00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cristo710

You did not miss any chapters. Normal to get confused, some growers combine both or only use a portion of the KNF system instead of using as designed.

JADAM farming, which is a Korean acronym for "people who are like Nature", was developed in the 90's by Dr. Cho's son, Youngsan Cho! JADAM ultra low budget organic farming is an anaerobic tea system of farming, where you ferment forest soil with starchy potato water and sea salt (for nutrients), cover the lid and let that go for 36-48 hours, diluate at peak and apply. They also go into making a mix of different other potent special plant biofertilizers. JADAM does incorporate IPM into the system by providing recipes and education on how to make your own non-toxic pesticides and other IPM inputs. JADAM is gaining popularity because of its simple ease at any scale, its effectiveness, and is fast and cheap. Downside to JADAM is that these anaerobic teas smell Bad at times.
JADAM Guide:
https://www.amazon.com/JADAM-Organic-Farming-Gardening-Ultra-Low-Cost-ebook/
JADAM Website.
http://en.jadam.kr/

Hope that helps, Happy Growing.
For sure, thanks for the in depth reply I really appreciate it...I'm getting started with my first ferments (Aloe FPJ, Ginger & Garlic OHN) and LAB, but I was stumped on a source or substitute for Tobacco Stems for water soluble potassium...can i just do a banana FPJ? I recently picked up some watercress and stinging nettle and figured they might be a viable replacement?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
For sure, thanks for the in depth reply I really appreciate it...I'm getting started with my first ferments (Aloe FPJ, Ginger & Garlic OHN) and LAB, but I was stumped on a source or substitute for Tobacco Stems for water soluble potassium...can i just do a banana FPJ? I recently picked up some watercress and stinging nettle and figured they might be a viable replacement?
FPJ will have plenty of K.

Does anyone know about a feeding schedule to use with the inputs?

Screenshot 2018 02 07 092900

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Bump it up @Lazerus00 now that your back.
STR8
Hell to the YEAH!! Thanks for tagging me growmie!! I had no idea this thread was still alive bc when i first posted it, it didn't get much attention but it makes me SO HAPPY to see people stopping by and sharing all sorts of awesome info, recipes/tek,and videos!! ... I LOVE making and using all these inputs! Besides saving so much $$ and giving my garden nutes that make them much happier, I love that there's very little you can mess up! There's a handful of hard/fast rules but other than that you can play with the recipe and slide the scale from jadam style thru Chos way all the to making up your own mix of something lacto.b, castings, and maybe some imo1/imo2 and throw it together with some canna leaves or comfrey/nettle/mugwort ect ect and get this super bad ass ferment/concoction that your plants will go NUTS over.... The past few rounds I have been mixing up my soil like I always have but have deff dialed 'er in and got my recipe down pat with Imo3 pushing my soil to the next level for sure! Between the ferments and my soil I don't have to feed the girls much but use Anbessa Organic Nutrients(dry amendment nutrients) for the hungry gals and sometimes just to push the plant a lil harder.. The only input i haven't been able to make or get my hands on is Loess dirt/powder and i don't think I'll be getting any time soon but keeping my eyes peeled! When i have some time tmrw I'll post some pics of active ferments i got going and I'll go thru and see if there's any recipes/teks I've utilized that's not yet mentioned and if there is ill post about it for sure!

Glad to see you cruising the thread @jumpincactus !! Doing a killer job as always!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hell to the YEAH!! Thanks for tagging me growmie!! I had no idea this thread was still alive bc when i first posted it, it didn't get much attention but it makes me SO HAPPY to see people stopping by and sharing all sorts of awesome info, recipes/tek,and videos!! ... I LOVE making and using all these inputs! Besides saving so much $$ and giving my garden nutes that make them much happier, I love that there's very little you can mess up! There's a handful of hard/fast rules but other than that you can play with the recipe and slide the scale from jadam style thru Chos way all the to making up your own mix of something lacto.b, castings, and maybe some imo1/imo2 and throw it together with some canna leaves or comfrey/nettle/mugwort ect ect and get this super bad ass ferment/concoction that your plants will go NUTS over.... The past few rounds I have been mixing up my soil like I always have but have deff dialed 'er in and got my recipe down pat with Imo3 pushing my soil to the next level for sure! Between the ferments and my soil I don't have to feed the girls much but use Anbessa Organic Nutrients(dry amendment nutrients) for the hungry gals and sometimes just to push the plant a lil harder.. The only input i haven't been able to make or get my hands on is Loess dirt/powder and i don't think I'll be getting any time soon but keeping my eyes peeled! When i have some time tmrw I'll post some pics of active ferments i got going and I'll go thru and see if there's any recipes/teks I've utilized that's not yet mentioned and if there is ill post about it for sure!

Glad to see you cruising the thread @jumpincactus !! Doing a killer job as always!
to bad this thread isnt still going,just found it,im loving the challenge of KNF,got stuff fermenting every were hahaha,gonna start some cactus next,i live in hell on earth and temps to match haah,after the cactus time to get into the IMO's,not much resource living were nothing but ceder trees survive,so compost pile to get a collection is all i got,good thread more folk should pay attention to the benifits of not only saving money when you have big gardens but also the energy it provides when you acomplish making stuff you see work that came from your own hands,learning curve with benifits lets say hahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr you should checkout Instagram then. There’s tons of it. And he’s over there also...
just saying ..
STR8
ya i figured the boot feel,bro i got a phone with big numbers,mama programs the numbers in ,all i got to do is go to contacts and press call,hahahahh he will tell ya that,lmao shit head,they havent booted me yet but expect it to happen by morning at grass city,nothing but under age kids there,told one to fuck off,hey it was a bad mind day for me hahaha,i visit quite few sites every day what else can you do with a broke dick hahah

J

josephjordan

Thank you a lot for your article. This is a really big and good job. Hope I will see the same content in the future. Also, learn about this . Maybe it will help you in your job.

shaganja

shaganja

Cool well since I just started this thread I'll go ahead and open with.....I am having a lil difficulty sourcing some items needed to follow Master Cho's methods...One thing I can't seem to track down are sesame stems for making WS-PA (water soluble phosphoric acid and tobacco stems for making WS-K (water soluble potassium)....also I found it so interesting how much yeast can help plants and have been dying to try it out on a few but the only yeast I have is champagne yeast and I am unsure if that is okay or if I need to go get regular cooking yeast....See!!! This is exactly why I started this thread so me and hopefully all of you can ask these questions and hopefully get answers..lol...Anyway I hope this really takes off and if anybody has any answers to my questions or wants to ask their own please pull up a chair and lets get learning...lol
Chair pulled up!

Top Bottom