kos seeds

• Thread starter drewski85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

Has anyone ran any kos gear? I ordered kali mist from serious but am lookin for another heavy sat dom.was considering ordering kos chunky cherry Malawi.wanted to no how much they strech, etc.the only 10+wk sat dom I've grown was .nl#5/haze.I'm a newbie to longer flowering sativas. Also, any suggestions on strains for nausea would be appreciated

homebrew420

homebrew420

The cherry mal I ran was not worth it. Granted only one of a few seeds. So not a fair assessment. Nothing notable in the single plant

Peace

drewski85

drewski85

The cherry mal I ran was not worth it. Granted only one of a few seeds. So not a fair assessment. Nothing notable in the single plant

Peace
thanks man.I'm just undecided about ordering sativas

S

Skunkenstein

I would try the Metal haze/ C-99 from the Kos selections..solid genetics, quicker finishing time than most Sativa dominate crosses available.

drewski85

drewski85

I would try the Metal haze/ C-99 from the Kos selections..solid genetics, quicker finishing time than most Sativa dominate crosses available.
Thanks for the tip.I heard c99 was good for nausea and that is something I have problems with constantly

S

Skunkenstein

Growing out the Iron Cindy..metal haze/C-99. The Cindy pheno is very easy to spot, smaller stature, smaller leafs, tighter nodes,Cindy smell. The haze side has huge pointy fan leafs, 3-5in. Node spaces, and grows huge. Topping does not help..every branch turns into a main Cola, and just keeps on growing. 11/13 flowering cycle helps keep the stretch down. Veg plants 55-60 days, then run the Cuts, to keep plants more Managable. this plant has an outstanding high,clones super easy, and grows like a beast. Just be prepared and have room for a large plant. I grew the Haze pheno mainly, yield was exceptional. My bro runs the Cindy cut still..much more controllable plant. Good luck.

drewski85

drewski85

Growing out the Iron Cindy..metal haze/C-99. The Cindy pheno is very easy to spot, smaller stature, smaller leafs, tighter nodes,Cindy smell. The haze side has huge pointy fan leafs, 3-5in. Node spaces, and grows huge. Topping does not help..every branch turns into a main Cola, and just keeps on growing. 11/13 flowering cycle helps keep the stretch down. Veg plants 55-60 days, then run the Cuts, to keep plants more Managable. this plant has an outstanding high,clones super easy, and grows like a beast. Just be prepared and have room for a large plant. I grew the Haze pheno mainly, yield was exceptional. My bro runs the Cindy cut still..much more controllable plant. Good luck.
Sounds good.I was lookin into s.a.g.e or nyc diesel.never tried c99 but I've heard it is good for nausea and that is def one quality I look for

Top Bottom