• Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigworm6969

bigworm6969

hello folks im starting sum gre
Kosher alienz x monster cookies gorilla grape gush x monster cookies

H

happy b

Hey worm i actually managed to get some GU strains(alien stardawg & tres sister).hows the germination rate and how strong do the seedlings look so far?im pretty stoked to have some GU gear in my collection.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Hey worm i actually managed to get some GU strains(alien stardawg & tres sister).hows the germination rate and how strong do the seedlings look so far?im pretty stoked to have some GU gear in my collection.
I got 6/6 on my GG#4 but pulled one runt. Waiting on space to pop more. Also have the Forum GSC and White Master Kush from the Monster Cookies line . Some of the White Masters do look a little on the White Side but havent popped them yet.

Testing out the Uncirculated OG x P.S.A x Stardawg for Gu~ and picked up a handful of stardawg crosses on the presale (alien stardawg, purple goji, shuteye, and Bruce Banner #3). Stoked!

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Think I'll tag along. Got shut out of the testing, I hear it's dank to be found in them beans. GL...
Respect

H

happy b

Your a lucky fella getting the GG4 and the GSC . I would love a mainly cookie in regs . I also got the rugburn og . looking forward to your show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom