Kosher Kush Aka Skywalker Og?

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Any pics of those bad girls tnelz?
Not any more. There are some here someplace though. It was a while ago. Sorry bro. But if u check my ig account there is a pic of a couple jars and a few paper plates full of it. It was like 3 years or so ago. She yielded very well. I was using a 600 Watt at that time and I a tent full of plants I ended up with a bit over a q dry. It was also my first time growing in promix. I will do a much better job this time.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

These are 4 phenos of the blue-mazarr s1's aka skywalker
IMG 20140504 105752

these came from a more potent selection that must have thrown nanners or sacks.

H

happy b

I would but my grow rooms maxed out plus i have 3packs of bodhi testers iv got to run first.hes brought a strain out called red eye jedi.its sw og x deadly g.would be an awesome strain.the 88g13hp would probably counter act the heavy stretch of the sw.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

The mom was a nice blue kush flavor but these s1's favored the mazzar bout 70%, slight blue but is a bit incomplete. Didnt keep them as they got boring to smoke lol! The potency was around a 7.5-7.8, everyone loved it, i thought it was ok. Made crosses with cv mothers mix and passed em on across the pond, so far the grower is loving them @happy b

H

happy b

I may have had inferior phenos i suppose but i ran a lot of DP gear and it was all average except strawberry cough.different strokes for different folks i suppose.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

But again these were s1's from bagseed so it was probably a totally different monster.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The mom was a nice blue kush flavor but these s1's favored the mazzar bout 70%, slight blue but is a bit incomplete. Didnt keep them as they got boring to smoke lol! The potency was around a 7.5-7.8, everyone loved it, i thought it was ok. Made crosses with cv mothers mix and passed em on across the pond, so far the grower is loving them @happy b
What do you mean by "blue kush flavor"? I recently harvested a Master Kush that came out grapey smelling, followed by that earthy coffee, kush smell. Kinda similar?

H

happy b

But again these were s1's from bagseed so it was probably a totally different monster.
More than likely sodm,i know an experienced grower like yourself would have liked the phenos i got.solid yeilds but much weaker than either of the parents .pretty much a 5 out of 10

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Will post some update pics soon! She's in week 6 right now, pics were from beginning of week 5, I believe. Gonna take her to 9 weeks. Doing well for being on the outter edge of the lights.

I think I'm gonna grab some packs of the Alien Grenades, anyone run it? How was it?

H

happy b

Sorry @SonOfDaMourning i wrote you "i know you would like the phenos" when i meant to say "i know you would NOT like..."

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I remember thinking "That's kinda insulting. What a dick.", lol.

slausongardens

slausongardens

A lot of misinformation in this thread and even a quote from leafly. Leafly is so wrong I can't imagine where they get their info.

The clone only skywalker og is not kosher kush and it has absolutely nothing to do with dp skywalker, it's a pure og released by a warehouse grower in LA named Luke who's nickname was skywalker. There were two cuts released labeled skywalker, the original one is a sativa dominant og that looks amazing, I'd say it's the best looking og for sure.

DNA might have selfed the real cut I dunno but even so the phenos from the seeds aren't gonna be exactly the same as the real thing and this might be the reason there's so many fake skywalkers now.

I don't know much about the kosher kush and the story they give might even be made up who knows. The kosher kush is a good og with a very strong chemical smell.

The real skywalker og cut also goes by the g cut to seperate it from the fakes.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

A lot of misinformation in this thread and even a quote from leafly. Leafly is so wrong I can't imagine where they get their info.

The clone only skywalker og is not kosher kush and it has absolutely nothing to do with dp skywalker, it's a pure og released by a warehouse grower in LA named Luke who's nickname was skywalker. There were two cuts released labeled skywalker, the original one is a sativa dominant og that looks amazing, I'd say it's the best looking og for sure.

DNA might have selfed the real cut I dunno but even so the phenos from the seeds aren't gonna be exactly the same as the real thing and this might be the reason there's so many fake skywalkers now.

I don't know much about the kosher kush and the story they give might even be made up who knows. The kosher kush is a good og with a very strong chemical smell.

The real skywalker og cut also goes by the g cut to seperate it from the fakes.
Thanks @slausongardens, exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I've been waiting (patiently) for someone with the OG knowledge to chime-in.

No offense to anybody at all, but it makes me want to rip my hair out when I say "Skywalker OG" and someone brings-up DP, lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom