Kosher Kush, Alien Og, Animal Cookies - Jacks Hydro

• Thread starter skywalkerOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Kosher Kush - Reserva Privada (F) - x6

Alien OG - Cali Connection (F) - x6.

I've been out of the game for a few years, so I apologize if something happened with Alien Tech and Swerve ripped him off. I was unaware when I purchased. If Alien ever sells beans again I'll be the first inline.

Animal Cookies - BCBD

-- All 15 Legal in the State of Washington. Well 12 at least, I dunno about these Animal Cookies. With all the bad stuff written about it online from BCBD I wasn't sure if they would spontaneously combust but I'll be looking for balls early and often.

Please feel free to help out and get me back up to par. It's amazing the little things you forget in a few years, but the passion never dies.

If anyone in Washington would like some Clones let me know I won't be able to keep any because of the plant limit unless I get some males, hermies, or the animal die off.

Thoughts before the Grow.

Looking for a 3 Bladed Kosher Kush. All my legendary OGs in the past have been 3 blade all the way through flower. Chem-T was only 3 blade. Looking for a Fuel leaning pheno, finishes in 9 weeks, flushing at week 6 or 7. This is my favorite medicine along with Tahoe OG. So if I could cross this Kosher with the Alien that would be mega. Kosher is my favorite day time, get up and go get stuff done. I've been purchasing it from Aurum Farms in Washington. They have an amazing cut tests at 30%. If I can find a pheno close to Aurums I'll be growing this for a long time.

On the Alien I'm looking for Tahoe Lemons with tight OG nugs. None of this, shoot off little dick finger nugs in week 9 like sour diesel is known for. Or phenos that look like they never finish. At week 6 or 7 it should be ready to dial the nutes back. I'll be watching the trim on this close. I prefer the OG trim compared to the heavy kushes like Pre 98 Bubba or Velvet Kush. I haven't found a good rec / medical producer of Alien OG in Washington. If you know of one please let me know. I'd like to sample a few producers cuts.

For the Animal Cookies I'm just hoping it's not phoning home to the mother ship and a legion of spider mites are not ascending on my dwelling. The pictures I've saw look like some Skywalker OG Progressive Options was slinging back in the Valley. FULL OF DICK FINGERS. If this doesn't look like GSC, or be a bomb ass version of FireOG it's getting cut. Or if it starts to look like massive sour D nugs and not covered in oil by week 4 getting cut. Ideally I'm looking for a pheno close to Candyland or Cherry Pie leaning. Something that sticks around on the palette, hits hard as hell like the real Cookies, but can mellow you out in the evening.

I've had the real deal Animal Cookies from the Bakeree (Cookie Fam Certified). It's DEATH. I bought 1/2 OZ and was back in 24 hours knowing I should have bought more and it was already gone.

Looking for Info on Y-Life if anyone knows of a cut going around. That's some powerful medicine for people who do computer programming or do heavy analytical activity. It literally drops brain barriers in seconds, hits hard as hell like cookies, but leaves you able to function during the day. The taste lingers for 10 minutes, and the flower looks exotic.

Last edited:
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Kosher Kush - Reserva Privada (F) - x6

Alien OG - Cali Connection (F) - x6.

I've been out of the game for a few years, so I apologize if something happened with Alien Tech and Swerve ripped him off. I was unaware when I purchased. If Alien ever sells beans again I'll be the first inline.

Animal Cookies - BCBD

-- All 15 Legal in the State of Washington. Well 12 at least, I dunno about these Animal Cookies. With all the bad stuff written about it online from BCBD I wasn't sure if they would spontaneously combust but I'll be looking for balls early and often.

Please feel free to help out and get me back up to par. It's amazing the little things you forget in a few years, but the passion never dies.

If anyone in Washington would like some Clones let me know I won't be able to keep any because of the plant limit unless I get some males, hermies, or the animal die off.

Thoughts before the Grow.

Looking for a 3 Bladed Kosher Kush. All my legendary OGs in the past have been 3 blade all the way through flower. Chem-T was only 3 blade. Looking for a Fuel leaning pheno, finishes in 9 weeks, flushing at week 6 or 7. This is my favorite medicine along with Tahoe OG. So if I could cross this Kosher with the Alien that would be mega. Kosher is my favorite day time, get up and go get stuff done. I've been purchasing it from Aurum Farms in Washington. They have an amazing cut tests at 30%. If I can find a pheno close to Aurums I'll be growing this for a long time.

On the Alien I'm looking for Tahoe Lemons with tight OG nugs. None of this, shoot off little dick finger nugs in week 9 like sour diesel is known for. Or phenos that look like they never finish. At week 6 or 7 it should be ready to dial the nutes back. I'll be watching the trim on this close. I prefer the OG trim compared to the heavy kushes like Pre 98 Bubba or Velvet Kush. I haven't found a good rec / medical producer of Alien OG in Washington. If you know of one please let me know. I'd like to sample a few producers cuts.

For the Animal Cookies I'm just hoping it's not phoning home to the mother ship and a legion of spider mites are not ascending on my dwelling. The pictures I've saw look like some Skywalker OG Progressive Options was slinging back in the Valley. FULL OF DICK FINGERS. If this doesn't look like GSC, or be a bomb ass version of FireOG it's getting cut. Or if it starts to look like massive sour D nugs and not covered in oil by week 4 getting cut. Ideally I'm looking for a pheno close to Candyland or Cherry Pie leaning. Something that sticks around on the palette, hits hard as hell like the real Cookies, but can mellow you out in the evening.

I've had the real deal Animal Cookies from the Bakeree (Cookie Fam Certified). It's DEATH. I bought 1/2 OZ and was back in 24 hours knowing I should have bought more and it was already gone.

Looking for Info on Y-Life if anyone knows of a cut going around. That's some powerful medicine for people who do computer programming or do heavy analytical activity. It literally drops brain barriers in seconds, hits hard as hell like cookies, but leaves you able to function during the day. The taste lingers for 10 minutes, and the flower looks exotic.
Watch Kosher kush very carefully. The last Kosher kush i got from dispensary had gone hermaphrodite.

If you grow Kosher kush watch it closely.

Hate Life

Hate Life

Try to buy regular seeds, I have an amazing pheno of Kosher Kush from regular seed. Everyone goes mad for it, as it has the dankest piney OG Kush smell.

Seen a few packs online of the regular seeds and I had to go for them.
You can still probably find some more on the web. Lol I was under the impression they were the last packs so I scrambled, glad I did.

But any seeds from fem are in need of keeping an extra eye upon.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Watch Kosher kush very carefully. The last Kosher kush i got from dispensary had gone hermaphrodite.

If you grow Kosher kush watch it closely.
Ive had some for a while and shes an odd one leafer showing chairs in veg like no other.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Try to buy regular seeds, I have an amazing pheno of Kosher Kush from regular seed. Everyone goes mad for it, as it has the dankest piney OG Kush smell.

Seen a few packs online of the regular seeds and I had to go for them.
You can still probably find some more on the web. Lol I was under the impression they were the last packs so I scrambled, glad I did.

But any seeds from fem are in need of keeping an extra eye upon.
Reg by whom though?

Hate Life

Hate Life

Looks like you only know about DNA Genetics carrying them, Reserva Privada, which I always thought was a DNA Genetics offshoot has the regular seeds out there.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Kosher_Kush/Reserva_Privada/

Edit: Wow, after looking back at previous sites it looks like they no longer have any regular packs available on the web.

This is ridiculous, I bought a pack of 13 from Reserva Privada, which I believe is in cahoots with DNA Genetics.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I got all of these by searching google and looking around Canada.

I really wanted some Candyland seeds.

Not sure what we can post here but I could only find the fem in stock. Great to know about the regs.

Hate Life

Hate Life

Yeah, they are pretty much sold out atm, and you would have to venture into a more unknown seed distributor to get a hold of some, which is opening you to scam.

I would just stick to better known sites.

So just to clarify, I got a keeper Kosher Kush, everyone loves it to death, from regular seed pack.
Not a cutting of Jew Gold that has been passed down.

Top Bottom